Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS

Go down 
+3
yemiola
Hacklord
prettyddd
7 posters
AuthorMessage

THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 01:10

AVATAR HAS GONE AND GONE FOR LIFE...i talk with the china dealer today and read what he told me ...Thank you for your letter! We just have had a meeting now, and published all dongle are off now, it is to say, all dongle are over this week. That is mean the dongle can not working again, I am terrible sorry to tell you this news.

Anyway, we will have another item could received DSTV, NSS7, HITV,MYTV,PSAT and TOPTV channels, I will inform you l

PART 2

this is the last news i got from my man in china....
Because DSTV find our avatar server satellite TP, and stop the TP from W3A satellite, so we have to change the Satellite TP now. This work need about 1 week to 10 days to do it, please patient to wait some days and hope engineer solution it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 05:48

It need more time to fix the problem this time.............that's what i got from their site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 06:02

YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP POSTING THOSE RUBISH; TO
ME AVATAR WILL B BACK SOONEST...... UNA DON HEAR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 06:06

Where there is AVATAR dongle, there is a dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 06:10

obviouschild wrote:
Where there is AVATAR dongle, there is a dream
CORRECT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 06:12

I LOVE MY AVATAAAAAAAAAR!
Back to top Go down
prettyddd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 06:59

skynetz wrote:
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP POSTING THOSE RUBISH; TO
ME AVATAR WILL B BACK SOONEST...... UNA DON HEAR!
My man no vex now...he was only telling you what he learnt...You'll be asking questions and wanting answers so please allow him...those didnt come from him like he rightfully said. Its not as if anyone is please the avatar is not working now!
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 07:05

imagine!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 07:49

na wa o true friends indeed.
Back to top Go down
shittu191
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 07:52

Joshuaghana wrote:
AVATAR HAS GONE AND GONE FOR LIFE...i talk with the china dealer today and read what he told me ...Thank you for your letter! We just have had a meeting now, and published all dongle are off now, it is to say, all dongle are over this week. That is mean the dongle can not working again, I am terrible sorry to tell you this news.

Anyway, we will have another item could received DSTV, NSS7, HITV,MYTV,PSAT and TOPTV channels, I will inform you l

PART 2

Because DSTV find our avatar server satellite TP, and stop the TP from W3A satellite, so we have to change the Satellite TP now. This work need about 1 week to 10 days to do it, please patient to wait some days and hope engineer solution it as soon as possible.
Agreed with you, bcos i was told the avatar ppl close there office in dubai since last week, this ppl r telling liers they said they r testing the software later they said there satellite TP is off which still the dongle connect. SHINE YOUR EYES OOOO.
Back to top Go down
naija4real
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 08:10

I hope we don't have DSTV agent here, I think they are trying to discourage people from buying the Av.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 08:28

shittu191 wrote:
Joshuaghana wrote:

PART 2

Agreed with you, bcos i was told the avatar ppl close there office in dubai since last week, this ppl r telling liers they said they r testing the software later they said there satellite TP is off which still the dongle connect. SHINE YOUR EYES OOOO.
I AV CONTACTED ONE OF THEM. THEY TOLD DAT THEY CLOSE THIER OFFICE SO THAT THEY WIL FIX THE PROBLEM AT HAND....... SO MY PPL AV HOPE
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 08:35

We shud be careful of agents oh and remain hopeful cos here at NTC we dont ever accept defeat, not now, not ever
Back to top Go down
shittu191
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 10:22

Now MICROBOX is back and working, BMW still alive, and also cardsharing receivers ALL working. SHINE YOUR EYES OOOOO.
Back to top Go down
DONFOOTY
Amateur
Amateur
DONFOOTY

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty2011-09-01, 10:27

U ALL ARE HOPING AGAINST HOPE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS   THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS Empty

Back to top Go down

THE IS NO TRUTH ON THIS FORUM WHY? READ THIS
Page 1 of 1