Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty
PostSubject: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-02-29, 08:55

WhatsApp recommends upgrading to a newer Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone before the end of 2016 to continue using WhatsApp.

By Staff Writer - February 29, 2016 8 Comments

WhatsApp has announced that it is ending support for BlackBerry – including BlackBerry 10, and other mobile platforms without many users – at the end of 2016.

“As we look ahead to our next seven years, we want to focus our efforts on the mobile platforms the vast majority of people use,” said WhatsApp.

By the end of 2016, it will end support for WhatsApp Messenger on the following mobile platforms:

BlackBerry, including BlackBerry 10Nokia S40Nokia Symbian S60Android 2.1 and Android 2.2Windows Phone 7.1

“While these mobile devices have been an important part of our story, they don’t offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app’s features in the future,” said WhatsApp.

If you use one of these affected mobile devices, WhatsApp recommends upgrading to a newer Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone before the end of 2016 to continue using WhatsApp.

source: http://mybroadband.co.za/news/cellular/156807-whatsapp-ending-blackberry-and-nokia-support.html
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-02-29, 09:39

Gobr
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-02-29, 10:04

Many people will hate whatsapp
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-02-29, 17:36

That's rubbish... I don't like the idea...serious
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-02-29, 17:37

That's rubbish... I don't like the idea...serious
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-02-29, 22:56

For them to work another version 4 nokia and blackberry will be very hard to them.
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-03-01, 05:44

Dem no serious jare, Imo and Viber still dey...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-03-01, 07:43

Ayusguy wrote:
u can use that one nah
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-03-01, 13:21

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-03-02, 05:41

peter pan wrote:
Ayusguy wrote:
u can use that one nah

Na so boss, you drink tea, I drink gari with sugar all na water... Whatsapp and viber i dont see diff, na we varry am for head na dat make dem to fumble, even Imo is better self.... So dem wan make i use my money wey i suppose take chop go buy iPhone wit new android.... Chaiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-03-02, 05:42

peter pan wrote:
Ayusguy wrote:
u can use that one nah

Na so boss, you drink tea, I drink gari with sugar all na water... Whatsapp and viber i dont see diff, na we varry am for head na dat make dem to fumble, even Imo is better self.... So dem wan make i use my money wey i suppose take chop go buy iPhone wit new android.... Chaiiiiii
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty2016-03-02, 06:26

it must actually be a prediction...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support   WhatsApp ending BlackBerry and Nokia support Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1