Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING

Go down 
+4
donT72
DPRINCENONI
fijabi
peter pan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty
PostSubject: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-09, 16:09

Airtel introduced hourly based plan for those that want to download or stream anything for some few minutes. To me, this should be a good solution to those that have strong airtel network in their location and can’t still browse due to the huge subscription amount being paid monthly. Also, this should be another good alternative to the Airtel BIS plan that select devices. The hourly base plan is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] naira and it’s for 60 minutes and unlimited. That is, if you subscribe to this plan, you can download anything and stream anything for 60 minutes during the day. At night, the same [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is for three (3) hours from 12 am.
The Airtel Unlimited Plans are 100% from the airtel ISP itself so it’s not a tweak or cheat. For those that want to go for our andriod box and for those that have one, just follow the step outlined below, you should be able to enjoy this plan. All hands are on deck to bypass the restriction and soon we will defeat them and make it unlimited for months or even years.
There are 2 categories
1. Day Time Based Unlimited Downloading Plan
2. Night Unlimited Downloading Plan
The Night Packs will allow customers enjoy UNLIMITED internet access between 12 midnight and 6am daily and truly relish your after-hour browsing experiences.
How Do i Make This Work?
Get a registered Airtel SIM
Load the corresponding recharge card. For Example for the Day Timed Based 60 Plan, which mean 60 minutes = 1 hour unlimited downloading for just N180, Load N180
Dial *439*4#
Wait for few seconds and you should receive confirmation message
Browse and Download anything you want for just that 1 hour.
For more information about the plan or other data plans, Visit Airtel Official Data Page
Back to top Go down
fijabi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-09, 19:34

better info 4 airtel users
Back to top Go down
DPRINCENONI
Amateur
Amateur
DPRINCENONI

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-09, 20:23

Good one
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-09, 21:00

good
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-10, 08:43

Airtei is joining the raise
Back to top Go down
Majesty23
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-12, 10:59

You make sense bro
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-12, 11:44

can one use the 60 min activation more than once in a day, what I mean is if you activate the one hour, and after it's exhausted, can one activate it again over and over on the same line that same day?? any idea?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-12, 13:58

sunnyga wrote:
can one use the 60 min activation more than once in a day, what I mean is if you activate the one hour, and after it's exhausted, can one activate it again over and over on the same line that same day?? any idea?
yes bro if you like do it 100 times a day nah ur money make am.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-12, 14:10

peter pan wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
OK thanks for clarification
Back to top Go down
jumokk
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mel

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-13, 06:58

Pls house how do i use airtel bb data on pc?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-13, 07:44

jumokk wrote:
search for it here because it has been a long time i posted such here.
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-13, 07:57

Problem share is problem solved,thank @pan
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-13, 08:00

peter pan wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
Soup that sweet nah your money kill am
Back to top Go down
jumokk
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mel

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-13, 09:39

peter pan wrote:
jumokk wrote:
Bros i suscribed to airtel *431# with N1000 for 3gb thinking it was ordinary data they gave me the 3gb as blackbery data, so pls how do i use it on my PC? Pls help
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-13, 11:49

jumokk wrote:
peter pan wrote:
jumokk wrote:
Bros i suscribed to airtel *431# with N1000 for 3gb thinking it was ordinary data they gave me the 3gb as blackbery data, so pls how do i use it on my PC? Pls help
i said that am no more with the setting again but u can find it here in this site if you search for it.
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING   ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING Empty2016-04-14, 08:29

Following the boss instruction
Back to top Go down

ENJOY AIRTEL HOURLY PLANS FOR UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING
Page 1 of 1