Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE

Go down 
+28
sheneneone
Fishegg45
bonfmedia
helnkay
chopup
boe
DMOORE
Lordomasia
Stevolat
jeeqer
Sensicut07
geenak2011
bejs
microsat
Oliver Obekpa
Susanliu
ancl
SmartMobility
donfolex
D REAL MAN
saintchyco
asa1964
MEGEE
owonatty
moschnitnt
osteen
lawal012000
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty
PostSubject: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-20, 21:10

Kindly assist me with idea on hw to upgrade the above receiver to comply with Avatar2,i already upgrade the dongle but blinking between RED and GREEN light Rolling Eyes

Your kind response will be highly appreciated cheers

Thank you. I love you
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-22, 01:11

im also facing similar promblem with ma y srt 4669z, when i try ma avatar on ma friend decoder its working very well, pls i need help
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-22, 03:21

osteen wrote:
im also facing similar promblem with ma y srt 4669z, when i try ma avatar on ma friend decoder its working very well, pls i need help

this can be due to a number of reasons. hav you previously used avatar on ur srt4669z before? If you have not. Press menu on ur remote controller and select installation. type 0000 as the password and look at the bottom of the options if you will find OPTIONS.

I waitn for hear from you
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-22, 08:31

yeah i have used avatar with ma srt 4669z, i have done still yet its not workin, but its working perfactly on ma friend srt4669x, or his it dat ma decoder has develop some fault... Pls i nid help.
Back to top Go down
owonatty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-22, 13:43

moschnitnt wrote:
osteen wrote:

this can be due to a number of reasons. hav you previously used avatar on ur srt4669z before? If you have not. Press menu on ur remote controller and select installation. type 0000 as the password and look at the bottom of the options if you will find OPTIONS.

I need help.... I downloaded the new software to upgrade my avatar 2 dongle, but I am having a problem connecting my laptop with the dongle, in short, my laptop is not seeing the dongle while the cable is connected properly. I need advice on how to make my laptop see the dongle so I can upload the software through “GxDownloader.exe''.
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-22, 14:27

owonatty wrote:
moschnitnt wrote:
osteen wrote:

I need help.... I downloaded the new software to upgrade my avatar 2 dongle, but I am having a problem connecting my laptop with the dongle, in short, my laptop is not seeing the dongle while the cable is connected properly. I need advice on how to make my laptop see the dongle so I can upload the software through “GxDownloader.exe''.

YOUR LAPTOP WILL NOT DETECT UR DONGLE AS A NEW DEVICE IF THATS WHAT U MEAN, I BELIEVE U MAY BE TRYING TO LOAD IT WITH A DIFFERENT PORT FROM THE PORT THE USB TO SERIAL CABLE IS USING. YOU MAY HAVE TO GO TO CONTROL PANEL TO VERIFY THIS PORT
Back to top Go down
asa1964
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-27, 18:51

Can anybody help ?. My avatar-2 stop working this afternoon after coming back from ofc to use it. It was scrambling. Have they block it again. I NED AUDIENCE TO TELP ME what to do. I have already upgrade it with the latest software dated 2011-08-29, and has been working 4 few channels.
Your response is needed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2011-09-27, 19:07

asa1964 wrote:
Can anybody help ?. My avatar-2 stop working this afternoon after coming back from ofc to use it. It was scrambling. Have they block it again. I NED AUDIENCE TO TELP ME what to do. I have already upgrade it with the latest software dated 2011-08-29, and has been working 4 few channels.
Your response is needed as soon as possible.

its Network issues it will come back a
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-01, 13:50

My srt4663x is not working with my chilled vodka. Pls can someone assist with the MOST STABLE software (without freeze) that I can download on it. You can as well direct me to the site where dis stable sw can be downloaded.

Thanks guys....
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-01, 15:31

My srt4663x is not working with my chilled vodka. Pls can someone assist with the MOST STABLE software (without freeze) that I can download on it. You can as well direct me to the site where dis stable sw can be downloaded.

Thanks guys....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-01, 18:58

D REAL MAN wrote:

Thanks guys....

D real baba,where did u dust out this thread?checkout the last post b4 urs.well i observed this 4 quite sometime now but no solution yet,i upgrade with the latest sw 1.82p but refused to work fine with chilled but works with other dogs & even more stable with mb,i prefer u use 4669xii,it works wella
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-01, 22:21

Thanks man...do u know that I even downlaoded that 182p sw but my decoder just ''went to sleep'' not until I woke it up with a procedure I saw here.
So is there any solution 4 dis problem, plzzzzz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-02, 01:26

D REAL MAN wrote:
Thanks man...do u know that I even downlaoded that 182p sw but my decoder just ''went to sleep'' not until I woke it up with a procedure I saw here.
So is there any solution 4 dis problem, plzzzzz?

Why did it went off?wrong sw or fake receiver
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-02, 13:44

Can't tell why it went to sleep ooo. Got d sw from wizkid.persian.com website. Does it mean sw from dat site are not genuine? Need clarification plsss
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-02, 15:18

maybe the decoder is not genue!!..
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-02, 15:50

But I was able to wake d ''sleeping''decoder up after following d necessary procedures. Can fake decoders too be ''revived'' by dis process?
Also, pls assist me guys with working sw for 4663x for my chilled vodka....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-02, 18:11

D REAL MAN wrote:
But I was able to wake d ''sleeping''decoder up after following d necessary procedures. Can fake decoders too be ''revived'' by dis process?

How did u wake it up?did u use the same type for firmware to firmware?
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-02, 21:34

obviouschild wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:

How did u wake it up?did u use the same type for firmware to firmware?
we nid ans..
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-02, 21:37

The answ is alrdy tld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-06-03, 02:17

ancl wrote:
The answ is alrdy tld

Just to know if the receiver is fake or original
Back to top Go down
Susanliu
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Hot Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable and Avatar2 Supplier   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 03:23

Subject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER

And you can tell if the receiver is fake or original by send the SN serial number. And maybe i can help if you send the number.

Hot Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable and Avatar2 Supplier
I am Susan who supplies the Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable and Avatar2. Avatar2 dongle RS232 cable enables you to watch the encryption programs with Avatar2 half a year more because it is added the decoding key.

To buy Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable and Avatar2, please contact me. Below is my contact information:
Leader Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: 86-13168764475
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 06:15

Susanliu wrote:
Subject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER

And you can tell if the receiver is fake or original by send the SN serial number. And maybe i can help if you send the number.

Hot Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable and Avatar2 Supplier
I am Susan who supplies the Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable and Avatar2. Avatar2 dongle RS232 cable enables you to watch the encryption programs with Avatar2 half a year more because it is added the decoding key.

To buy Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable and Avatar2, please contact me. Below is my contact information:
Leader Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: 86-13168764475
dis fake peeple don com wit their fake product.they WOULD'T allow the original avatar compani sell d original products 2 us whereby causin problem of shut down server by d original compani.pls all dealers shd be aware of dese fake products.
Back to top Go down
Susanliu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 07:16

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
dis fake peeple don com wit their fake product.they WOULD'T allow the original avatar compani sell d original products 2 us whereby causin problem of shut down server by d original compani.pls all dealers shd be aware of dese fake products.

Yes, you are right. We must be careful of the fake products and their producers. And one reason that Avatar company shut down the server is that it only has one year service period guarantee. And if you would like to continue using the Avatar2, a good way is to use the Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable with decoding key inside that will enable people to use the Avatar2 half a year more.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 07:37

Susanliu wrote:

Oliver Obekpa wrote:

Yes, you are right. We must be careful of the fake products and their producers. And one reason that Avatar company shut down the server is that it only has one year service period guarantee. And if you would like to continue using the Avatar2, a good way is to use the Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable with decoding key inside that will enable people to use the Avatar2 half a year more.
susanlin can u convince us dat d rs232 cable dat u are talkin abt is 4rm d real producer of avatar ?
Back to top Go down
Susanliu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 07:51

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
susanlin can u convince us dat d rs232 cable dat u are talkin abt is 4rm d real producer of avatar ?

Actually, it is the turth that the Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable is created by the Avatar company. And there is also a good way to make people use the Avatar2 longer. That is to send the SN serial number to the Avatar company. But because there are several models of Avatar2 such as 007FTA, strongX2 and Micbox, so it is hard to work like that way. So the company invents the cable to add the decoding key to make people use the machine longer.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 07:58

Susanliu wrote:
Oliver Obekpa wrote:

Actually, it is the turth that the Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable is created by the Avatar company. And there is also a good way to make people use the Avatar2 longer. That is to send the SN serial number to the Avatar company. But because there are several models of Avatar2 such as 007FTA, strongX2 and Micbox, so it is hard to work like that way. So the company invents the cable to add the decoding key to make people use the machine longer.
as frm When dis cable wil start work and its duration
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 08:16

The cable wil start working from august 1st and it is only for avatar 2 dat has not bin paired or iced or paired avatar which wil stop workin at d end of july, 007 will continue witout d cable.
Back to top Go down
Susanliu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 08:27

007 wrote:

The cable wil start working from august 1st and it is only for avatar 2 dat has not bin paired or iced or paired avatar which wil stop workin at d end of july, 007 will continue witout d cable.

In fact, the service time of Avatar2 has already been a year. So it will stop working at the end of July. So the Avatar company uses the Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable to go on working. And the service time of 007 is only half a year. So it will continue working half a year.
Back to top Go down
Susanliu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 08:31

Oliver Obekpa wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. The Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable can work on August 1. And the guaranteed service time is half a year. So it is better to prepare the cable now for the rainy day.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 09:24

Susanliu wrote:
Oliver Obekpa wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. The Avatar2 dongle RS232 Cable can work on August 1. And the guaranteed service time is half a year. So it is better to prepare the cable now for the rainy day.
hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 10:29

microsat wrote:
Susanliu wrote:
Oliver Obekpa wrote:

hmmmm
sorry also.i went 4 exams.i want 2 ask again,do we need anoda software b4 rs232 cable work?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 10:58

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
microsat wrote:
Susanliu wrote:
Oliver Obekpa wrote:

hmmmm
sorry also.i went 4 exams.i want 2 ask again,do we need anoda software b4 rs232 cable work?

yea very good question.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 11:00

007 wrote:

007, do u mean paired, iced or raw 007.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 11:15

bejs wrote:
007 wrote:

007, do u mean paired, iced or raw 007.
007 pls ans. MY question in ur pm
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 13:30

I am talkin of paired avatar 2 which shuld stop workin by july 31. All raw 007 just nid to b paired and they wil continue to work as for all raw avatar they nid to b registered first before the use of d cable u must paired
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 15:30

007 wrote:
I am talkin of paired avatar 2 which shuld stop workin by july 31. All raw 007 just nid to b paired and they wil continue to work as for all raw avatar they nid to b registered first before the use of d cable u must paired
007 check ur pm u hav messages
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 16:07

that mean avatar 2 has just one week again?
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 17:19

Lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 17:19

Lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 17:20

Lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 17:20

Lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 20:50

just upgrade with the latest update. make sure u press 6969 on ur remote to on patch otherwise ur avatar can't work.
if u continue getting red and green led u turn the other end of ur RS232 cable it will work.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 20:59

i think 4663 not need to be upgrade before work with avatar.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 21:39

lawal012000 wrote:
Kindly assist me with idea on hw to upgrade the above receiver to comply with Avatar2,i already upgrade the dongle but blinking between RED and GREEN light Rolling Eyes

Thank you. I love you
ensure dat ur conectns n setings r gud
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-23, 22:08

connect your dongle to TV with AV cable and make "reset factory"
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-24, 00:39

Stevolat wrote:
lawal012000 wrote:

Thank you. I love you
ensure dat ur conectns n setings r gud
well said
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-24, 08:04

Wat of 4653x, can it work with avatar2? Thunder demolish my 4669x beyond repairs and 4653x is the only one i have now.
Back to top Go down
Susanliu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-24, 08:48

Lordomasia wrote:

Wat of 4653x, can it work with avatar2? Thunder demolish my 4669x beyond repairs and 4653x is the only one i have now.

please be assured that the 4653x can definitely work with avatar2.
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-24, 09:57

Susanliu wrote:
Lordomasia wrote:

please how can i use avatar2 on the 4653x? As it has no dongle option.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty2012-07-24, 10:31

Lordomasia wrote:
Susanliu wrote:
Lordomasia wrote:

please how can i use avatar2 on the 4653x? As it has no dongle option.

mayb u need to update the firmware
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE   HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW CAN I UPGRADE STRONG RECEIVER 4663x TO WORK WITH AVATAR2 DONGLE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next