Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RS232 CABLE

Go down 
+56
chopup
Mikeyaw
boe
Oliver Obekpa
microboxboy
austin kofi boakye
ibadek
step
SmartMobility
kevin20120101
sunnyga
jostunde
obinabo.urch
kuti4real99
orlarmy
bonchi
steveworld
Gmailer
Unic
Trikboy
Fishegg45
philso
Zeetry
obinnaj
Wiz1
Susanliu
joachim
omotofine
haywhy02
LMT
D REAL MAN
easy
obodo
microsat
roicard
abudavis
Ceazer
saintchyco
Stevolat
tetteh
geenak2011
kinmen2004
nelprince
Remmyjex
mayo4gem
jakes775
oscar4free2air
muri2020
Kay2cee
bejs
world richest
bobotejay
Alicky
helnkay
uchechris
60 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
uchechris
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 06:33

RS232 CABLE IS NOW AVAILABLE and also fortec star full HD receiver also available
E968 router is available AND T-LINK600 AND T-LINK900

Last edited by uchechris on 2012-08-06, 07:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Sex : Male

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 06:40

pls PM me the price and how i will get it cos am in Lagos
Back to top Go down
Alicky
Novice
Novice
Alicky

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 08:13

Pm me the price
Back to top Go down
bobotejay
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 08:22

where can I get it , I'm in lbadan

Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 08:22

Careful d guy only hav 6 post
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 10:26

how can we get this rs232 cable here in ghana.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 11:19

uchechris wrote:
RS232 CABLE IS NOW AVAILABLE and also fortec star full HD receiver also available
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
muri2020
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 11:55

Kay2cee wrote:
uchechris wrote:
am in lag,pls pm me d price
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 13:21

na wah some poe{le don"t realy like reading
Back to top Go down
jakes775
Amateur
Amateur

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 15:39

plz pm the price and were i can get it in UYO(AKWA IBOM STATE) THANKS
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 18:03

The cable will be available on wednesday. Is going 2 b first come first serve. U can pm me for booking.
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 18:40

uchechris wrote:
pls pm me,mainly d recever.am in Onitsha!
Back to top Go down
nelprince
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-06, 22:12

I guess those using the HD-TECH cccam account will by now know that their server is off. It started Friday 29th July. Server went off. And when it came back some account wasn’t working. When we try to find out why. One of their sales representative(Rola) came up with the story that the accounts which are not working was due to the account being shared on two different receiver, which was a lie. Because my account was included and my account has been on one receiver ever since I bought. We insisted for them to put the accounts back on. But they never did.

Then all sudden on Sunday 5th August, the server went off again. And now the news coming from their office is that they are not putting the server back on because they have been attacked and they don’t know how to go about it to bring it back again. So we should now buy their dongle because that one can’t be attacked. Well that’s not true because one month ago they said the same thing and even told us to buy the HD account. Anybody who is planning to buy their dongle (strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta) or their IC should not buy it. Because that will also go off the same way avatar went off. Also don’t buy the RS232 data cable from avatar. The Avatar company and HD-TECH use to be the same company, Before they got divided. This company’s work together and also works hand in hand with Dsthieves. Their account goes off at the sometime.

So if you are planning on buy their decoders (orton x403HDPVR or TECH-X9HD wifi decoder).Think twice. They takes us to be fools and think they can trick us into buying whatever foolish thing they bring into the market.
We have good cccam servers here in Ghana and Nigeria. This server gives you all the dsthieves channels, where as these Chinese servers only give u 114 dsthieves channels. The Chinese server also goes off when you are in the middle of enjoying your program or when a good program is about to start. It is about time we stick to what we have on our continent rather than this Chinese people.

Below are some emails sent to me by Rola. She is a sales person at HD-TECH.

Few Days after they try to put it off
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: FW: The good news for you!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Tell you a good news,now our company allow to sell 6000pcs more or less IC to africa market.
But pls note that this is the last time to sell the IC to you.

And we have the prompt goods of strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta.

In addition,we have produced one new item of TECH-X9HD wifi decoder.this item can support
3G wifi,fixed IP,And wireless internet.and 2G/3G SIM CARD.

they can open the encrypt channels as follows:

HD&SD DSTV(142pcs)+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique(90pcs)+SD Mytv(22pcs)+HD&SD Al jac sport(12pcs)

So if any demand of it,pls contact me in time.

B.R

Rola

After the server went off on Sunday 5th August
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: RE:The issue of the IC for making the old AVATAR2 Dongle working again!!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Your hands AVATAR2 Dongle has stop,well,you can buy the IC from us,we can make the AVATAR2 Dongle for working one year again,and watching HD DSTV channels.even working stable.the price according to your target QTY.we can teach you how to channge the IC and the instruciton for your reference.

But even you buy the RS232 data cable,it just the cheat you,actualy,the RS232 data cable has no any useful.even they make your avatar2 dongle working again,it also will stop at any time,as it is still use W3A.

So if you trust me,you can buy the IC from us,we have made the Old AVATAR2 Dongle for working again.you can check it in your market.

B.R

Rola
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-07, 01:28

oooohhhhh, nelprince whyyyyyy. we've got ur message man.
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-07, 07:08

I think d guy is frustrated and he is letting it get d better of him
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-07, 10:56

is there a way to make the difference between right and fake new cable?
Back to top Go down
tetteh
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: pm   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-07, 11:24

bejs wrote:
how can we get this rs232 cable here in ghana.
check ur pm
Back to top Go down
Alicky
Novice
Novice
Alicky

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-07, 12:45

Pls hw can i get the rs232 cable. I reside in ondo town. Pls pm me how much n how to get it.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-07, 22:13

geenak2011 wrote:
dia shuld b @least 1
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-07, 22:31

Any one in ABUJA THAT needS of 007 DONGLE CAN PM FOR PRICE --- DELIVERY IS FREE [b]
Back to top Go down
Ceazer
Amateur
Amateur

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 00:06

I went to Oshodi yesterday to purchase the new cable,and was told it costs 4k plus 1k for upgrading.I didnt have that much on me,so i only upgraded my avatar2.i dare not lay my hands on the new cable,cause i am going to paste the pin configurations here for all the techies in the house.ie.homebrew modifications.and i am 100% positive about it.lets keep our fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 01:26

Stevolat wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
dia shuld b @least 1

don't understand please. what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
abudavis
Amateur
Amateur
abudavis

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 05:34

Ceazer wrote:
I went to Oshodi yesterday to purchase the new cable,and was told it costs 4k plus 1k for upgrading.I didnt have that much on me,so i only upgraded my avatar2.i dare not lay my hands on the new cable,cause i am going to paste the pin configurations here for all the techies in the house.ie.homebrew modifications.and i am 100% positive about it.lets keep our fingers crossed.
personaly i'v read d pin only 2 discova dat there's either i.c, transistor or resistor in d black side of d cable linking pin 5,6 and 8 togeda bt i nid 2 get 1 n open it b4 i can proced wit my research...
Back to top Go down
abudavis
Amateur
Amateur
abudavis

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 05:36

personaly i'v read d pin only 2 discova dat there's either i.c, transistor or resistor in d black side of d cable linking pin 5,6 and 8 togeda bt i nid 2 get 1 n open it b4 i can proced wit my research...
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : 0

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 06:02

nelprince wrote:
I guess those using the HD-TECH cccam account will by now know that their server is off. It started Friday 29th July. Server went off. And when it came back some account wasn’t working. When we try to find out why. One of their sales representative(Rola) came up with the story that the accounts which are not working was due to the account being shared on two different receiver, which was a lie. Because my account was included and my account has been on one receiver ever since I bought. We insisted for them to put the accounts back on. But they never did.

Then all sudden on Sunday 5th August, the server went off again. And now the news coming from their office is that they are not putting the server back on because they have been attacked and they don’t know how to go about it to bring it back again. So we should now buy their dongle because that one can’t be attacked. Well that’s not true because one month ago they said the same thing and even told us to buy the HD account. Anybody who is planning to buy their dongle (strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta) or their IC should not buy it. Because that will also go off the same way avatar went off. Also don’t buy the RS232 data cable from avatar. The Avatar company and HD-TECH use to be the same company, Before they got divided. This company’s work together and also works hand in hand with Dsthieves. Their account goes off at the sometime.

So if you are planning on buy their decoders (orton x403HDPVR or TECH-X9HD wifi decoder).Think twice. They takes us to be fools and think they can trick us into buying whatever foolish thing they bring into the market.
We have good cccam servers here in Ghana and Nigeria. This server gives you all the dsthieves channels, where as these Chinese servers only give u 114 dsthieves channels. The Chinese server also goes off when you are in the middle of enjoying your program or when a good program is about to start. It is about time we stick to what we have on our continent rather than this Chinese people.

Below are some emails sent to me by Rola. She is a sales person at HD-TECH.

Few Days after they try to put it off
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: FW: The good news for you!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Tell you a good news,now our company allow to sell 6000pcs more or less IC to africa market.
But pls note that this is the last time to sell the IC to you.

And we have the prompt goods of strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta.

In addition,we have produced one new item of TECH-X9HD wifi decoder.this item can support
3G wifi,fixed IP,And wireless internet.and 2G/3G SIM CARD.

they can open the encrypt channels as follows:

HD&SD DSTV(142pcs)+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique(90pcs)+SD Mytv(22pcs)+HD&SD Al jac sport(12pcs)

So if any demand of it,pls contact me in time.

B.R

Rola

After the server went off on Sunday 5th August
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: RE:The issue of the IC for making the old AVATAR2 Dongle working again!!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Your hands AVATAR2 Dongle has stop,well,you can buy the IC from us,we can make the AVATAR2 Dongle for working one year again,and watching HD DSTV channels.even working stable.the price according to your target QTY.we can teach you how to channge the IC and the instruciton for your reference.

But even you buy the RS232 data cable,it just the cheat you,actualy,the RS232 data cable has no any useful.even they make your avatar2 dongle working again,it also will stop at any time,as it is still use W3A.

So if you trust me,you can buy the IC from us,we have made the Old AVATAR2 Dongle for working again.you can check it in your market.

B.R

Rola

hi, i think this guy is stupid,or he just want all of us buy his company products. Laughing

actually,more other people are using their products now,of course i am also selling of orton x79,strong5000fta, tech-x9hd+mobile sim card function from HD-TECH company.
avatar-2,007fta and other brand dongle from avatar company.them are using 12728 V (H)30000 and 12520 V(H) 27500 TP for W3A at 7E for supporting these dongle,it is very good from the beginning of this year.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 06:38

abudavis wrote:
Ceazer wrote:
i dont think there could be a resistor but most likely an i.c
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 06:54

Ceazer wrote:
if ure waitin for dat here den ure wastin ur tym bcos no matter how u configure ur old cable it wil not work on d box witout d new cable activatin it bcos there is a little chip in it which I wil not tel u where it is, dat reactivates d old dead vodka ic.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 07:05

007 wrote:
Ceazer wrote:
if ure waitin for dat here den ure wastin ur tym bcos no matter how u configure ur old cable it wil not work on d box witout d new cable activatin it bcos there is a little chip in it which I wil not tel u where it is, dat reactivates d old dead vodka ic.
well said
Back to top Go down
Ceazer
Amateur
Amateur

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 18:27

@ Abudavis,nice observation.if u ve a digital meter,read the ohms between the 3 pins.that might give us a clue.and all those who think its unachievable,again i say i dare not lay my hands on the new cable.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 19:38

there is no configuration in the cable. instead of going to change the ic in ur box they've now put the ic in the cable so u only need the cable and new software to activate the box. this is to prevent pirating of the ics so the avartar company will benefiet fully from the sales of thier cable.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 19:58

abudavis wrote:
this is not transistor its encrypt ic i've open it and i see that they build ic inside of it.if you want to get the reading of the ic check pin 1,6and8
Back to top Go down
abudavis
Amateur
Amateur
abudavis

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-08, 20:48

obodo wrote:
abudavis wrote:
this is not transistor its encrypt ic i've open it and i see that they build ic inside of it.if you want to get the reading of the ic check pin 1,6and8
is there no no. On d i.c n do u tink we can get d i.c in our local market
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 00:14

gudnite my pple
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 00:16

i dont think that i.c will be in our local market
Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 05:41

microsat wrote:
i dont think that i.c will be in our local market

dats wht u tnk but seek an u shall see
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 06:38

I love dis spirit of exploration. See guys trying to dissect d Rs232 to see what the Chincos hide there. Ride on guys.... This is how we (Nigerians) will land on the moon someday... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 06:41

I read all ur comments,u all said well concerning the cable.well,there is ic inside the black side of the cable & the ic is already on 007 thats why 007 need only upgrading,that ic is just like the ones we change to V(change ic)if u like break the cable & put the ic direct to avatar2,it will still work fine

But I just observe that 007 is more stable than cable when working

Also while using avatar2 with the cable,u can remove the new cable & put the old one & press ............with avatar remote.till when I come back again
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 06:56

Obvious...how u dey and the family? We need to talk oo.. See u later
Back to top Go down

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 07:17

D REAL MAN wrote:
Obvious...how u dey and the family? We need to talk oo.. See u later

Ok & urs,hope all is well.see u then
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 07:35

abudavis wrote:
obodo wrote:
abudavis wrote:
is there no no. On d i.c n do u tink we can get d i.c in our local market
nope but u can get 007 scrab from alaba market.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 07:45

obviouschild wrote:
I read all ur comments,u all said well concerning the cable.well,there is ic inside the black side of the cable & the ic is already on 007 thats why 007 need only upgrading,that ic is just like the ones we change to V(change ic)if u like break the cable & put the ic direct to avatar2,it will still work fine

But I just observe that 007 is more stable than cable when working

Also while using avatar2 with the cable,u can remove the new cable & put the old one & press ............with avatar remote.till when I come back again
i think your are right cos i did that too if you unplug the new cable and connect it with the old cable u will see that it would work like 30min b4 it stop working.
Back to top Go down
LMT
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 09:05

Obviouschild how things i didn`t hear from u again and I was unable tp PM u
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 10:38

i don't undastand som people at all. why r people looking for the ic when it's already embedded in the cable. just buy the new cable and u r ready to go.
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 11:31

Any one in ABUJA THAT needS of 007 DONGLE CAN PM FOR PRICE --- DELIVERY IS FREE
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 12:23

saintchyco wrote:
Any one in ABUJA THAT needS of 007 DONGLE CAN PM FOR PRICE --- DELIVERY IS FREE
okay how much u can pm me the price.
Back to top Go down
haywhy02
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 12:45

bejs wrote:
i don't undastand som people at all. why r people looking for the ic when it's already embedded in the cable. just buy the new cable and u r ready to go.
Do you like d way ds Chincos are exploiting us? By changing ds softwares and i.c's evry now and then.
I will encourage d pple dt are researching into ds so dt we can find a solution to their problem or better still, start our own in Africa. By doing this, we won't need them again someday.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 14:31

If u hav d resources den provide it for us to start in africa if not stop complainin, let d chincos do their work. If ure tired of buyin anytin den go and pay ur one year subscription simple.
Back to top Go down
haywhy02
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 14:46

007 wrote:
If u hav d resources den provide it for us to start in africa if not stop complainin, let d chincos do their work. If ure tired of buyin anytin den go and pay ur one year subscription simple.
Am not complaining but encouraging the people that are researching.
Back to top Go down
omotofine
Novice
Novice

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 15:57

This site give $100 free.
Hello. My people, how you dey. I want to introduce this site to you. This an opportunity of making money online, without you investing anything. You don't need to pay kobo. Just sign up and get $100 free. Here is the link to the site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty2012-08-09, 16:23

Mr man dis is d wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RS232 CABLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS232 CABLE   RS232 CABLE Empty

Back to top Go down

RS232 CABLE