Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six dead in China coal mine explosion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Six dead in China coal mine explosion Empty
PostSubject: Six dead in China coal mine explosion   Six dead in China coal mine explosion Empty2016-05-04, 17:46

A report on Wednesday in Beijing has confirmed the death of six miners that were trapped in a coal mine after a blast in south-west China’s Yunnan province.

It stated that the explosion in Shaba Coal Mine occurred on Wednesday morning in Yanjin County.

It said it was still not clear how many people were injured or trapped, but authorities were investigating the cause of the accident.

The report noted that China had improved its mine safety record in recent years through the closure of thousands of small operations.

It, however, said that in spite of improved standards, the industry was regarded as one of the most dangerous in the world, with recurring mishaps including flooding, explosions and fire outbreaks.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Six dead in China coal mine explosion   Six dead in China coal mine explosion Empty2016-05-05, 22:39

Bad bad news
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Six dead in China coal mine explosion   Six dead in China coal mine explosion Empty2016-05-05, 23:05

Nah so we they hear it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six dead in China coal mine explosion   Six dead in China coal mine explosion Empty

Back to top Go down

Six dead in China coal mine explosion
Page 1 of 1