Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER

Go down 
+28
Satfinder
esystem01
mozeeb
blessonic06
mayo4gem
Fishegg45
olawale86
stillmax
triumphant
esese
sunnyga
kazeem56
ancl
femochi777
boe
hibeeke
microsat
obodo
bejs
gmustapha
SmartMobility
Ameen
Gmailer
odunmanuel
bonchi
Sensicut07
Kay2cee
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty
PostSubject: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 07:33

For those that their micro box has expired and don't money to change the ic.Am here to help you and tell u how to sell it and get your morney back.so if u are with me lets go there
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 07:36

NOTE:-no insulting of each other here,we are all here to lean
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 07:40

Sure.but explain
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 07:42

Well said. Life in itself is a learning process o!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
odunmanuel
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 07:43

let us knw pls b4 i settle for new IC
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 07:52

Before i start i would to appriciate some of my good friends who have been working hard for our betterment.People like John bull,Gmailer,Ancl,007,Emmykwel,De real man,Obvious child,Beo,microsat,Lawalahmed,Preciouse4luv,Ashawo,Donflex and to mension but few.Keep it up
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 08:03

Yes I call em the spine of the NTC HOUSE!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 08:14

Kay2cee wrote:
Before i start i would to appriciate some of my good friends who have been working hard for our betterment.People like John bull,Gmailer,Ancl,007,Emmykwel,De real man,Obvious child,Beo,microsat,Lawalahmed,Preciouse4luv,Ashawo,Donflex and to mension but few.Keep it up
I humbly duff my cap sire! Who are we without you? NTCGuys is incomplete without peeps like you. . .
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 08:22

Ok my people lets go there,as an instuller,somebody calls u to come and istull avatar for him,and now lets say u have avatar now instead of buying another strong decoder,you can use ur micro box as decoder and instull the avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 08:30

Kay2cee wrote:
the greatest leaders of this forum
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 08:35

Sensicut07 wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
the greatest leaders of this forum
you are among them,enough respect for u
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 08:37

Ok make sure that ur micro box remote,ir sencor cable and AV wire is intact,if u have them u are gud to go if u can meet ur supplier
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 09:00

Now how to use it as decoder,go to their website and download micro box cleaner aftar downloading it use it clean ur microbox.After cleaning it plug it to ur tv with the av wire wire you will see that it has turn to a decoder.Now connect the wire of ur Dstv dish to ur micro box,the press menu on ur remote,press ok and go to manual scan then use the ch up and ch down to locate Eutelsat Sesat then press the blue button on ur remote to blind scan,after scaning save and exit.

Last edited by Kay2cee on 2012-07-17, 10:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 09:04

Next how to use it with avatar.If want me to continue let me see ur comment
Back to top Go down
Ameen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 09:12

Bros, joooo go on sooooun
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 09:15

Kay2cee wrote:
Next how to use it with avatar.If want me to continue let me see ur comment
am with u
Back to top Go down
gmustapha
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:01

my main man pls fire on.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:18

bros go on we are all ears
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:21

Am inn
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:47

we r still w8ting.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:54

Lets move on,connect ur avatar to ur micro box,now for it to work with ur avatar you will to switch to dongle.Some body will ask how do i switch it to dongle.Dont worry here is it.Just press the blue botton on ur microbox remote press it and press 1 three times you will see RS232 MODE will pop up just scrow down to twin protocol and press ok,immediatly ur avatar will start blinking now go back to the Dstv channels u got with ur micro box and see things by ur self.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 10:58

So instead of throwing ur microbox away,why dont you sell it as avatar decoder and get ur money.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 11:00

Thats what am using now and i have done it over 10 people and they are enjoying avatar with.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 11:03

For any help feel free to PM me
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 11:12

very good info. will give it a try. will try and get a remote for my mb. thanx sha.
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 11:43

gud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 18:03

nice job there
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 19:48

obviouschild wrote:
nice job there
my guy how you dey now how is work today i'vebeen try ur nos but its not available thank you for yesterday God wil bless you more and more may the spirit of ntc will guide you thru this year amen.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 19:58

Kay2cee wrote:
For any help feel free to PM me
kay2cee pls check ur pm
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 20:26

[quote="obodo"][quote="obviouschild"]nice job there[/quote]my guy how you dey now how is work today i'vebeen try ur nos but its not available thank you for yesterday God wil bless you more and more may the spirit of ntc will guide you thru this year amen.[/quote]

Thank God ow obodo! You plasma is back to lyf! Obviouschild una do well ow! Thanks a lot brov!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 20:28

Kay2cee wrote:
So instead of throwing ur microbox away,why dont you sell it as avatar decoder and get ur money.
great job, very laudable. Nothing goes wasted.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 20:30

hibeeke wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
great job, very laudable. Nothing goes wasted.
true talk
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-17, 22:19

obodo how far 4 d software
Back to top Go down
femochi777
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 06:45

Kay2cee wrote:
Thats what am using now and i have done it over 10 people and they are enjoying avatar with.

can u help me upgrade my avatar?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 07:56

So dis is end of great mb
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 08:36

ancl wrote:
something like that but not really.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 09:50

ancl wrote:

i don't think so. very soon something will come up. just like avater was dead and gone and then i.c and pairing resurected it so anything can happen at anytime.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 11:42

bejs wrote:
ancl wrote:

i don't think so. very soon something will come up. just like avater was dead and gone and then i.c and pairing resurected it so anything can happen at anytime.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 15:02

bejs wrote:
ancl wrote:

let hope so sha
Back to top Go down
kazeem56
Senior
Senior
kazeem56

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 15:14

Bros,U 2much
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 15:36

Time we tel sha
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 16:07

some are stil workin o v1.82af
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 16:56

obodo wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
nice job there
my guy how you dey now how is work today i'vebeen try ur nos but its not available thank you for yesterday God wil bless you more and more may the spirit of ntc will guide you thru this year amen.

amen & u too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 17:10

i tried the above process but avatar didn't blink light very well,doing like something that need upgrade
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 17:20

sunnyga wrote:
some are stil workin o v1.82af
is it with 1034 ic ?
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 20:53

dont know yet i wil chk
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 20:55

sunnyga wrote:
dont know yet i wil chk
o.k pls do
Back to top Go down
esese
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-18, 21:27

one of my friend bought one IC for me in Lagos and i don't know how to put the serial number on the MB. kay2cee, please.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-21, 16:11

someone should check if serial number 1034 is working. is it even showing s/n expired
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty2012-07-21, 17:11

Dongle palava
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER   MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER Empty

Back to top Go down

MICRO BOX SOLUTION CENTER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next