Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to hack any wireless network at your comfort

Go down 
+58
muelinx
oscar4free2air
textme
ojmorney
obodo
danapache
carbo
logtau
Fishegg45
luchimo2
chopup
world richest
Jakeblack
stanquest
gemokbabi123
mcleo007
lembaba1
mediator
Yusphull
jimmypoker
deeplo
hibeeke
moschnitnt
lakesyded
settimeworld
snipemare69
Sayed Mustafa
mumtel
Spartoski
edysax
stanley
luvmee
bagrin
Youngbaby
kripen
cepharlopex
samsholly
draca
spady
tenikola
Bluka2
david john
Lawon82
ernest88
kento
desty4real
xeptember
malosky07
michael john
dickson55
track
nostradamus
kbclick
cesilina
potomipo
soulking
cowtail
Hacklord
62 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty
PostSubject: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-03, 14:29

Anybody interested in it?
Back to top Go down
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-03, 16:13

i am interested
Back to top Go down
soulking
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-03, 20:07

Hacklord wrote:
soul bros am very much interesred innit
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-03, 21:11

Ok let's go, first of all you'll need a good internet speed to download this software
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-03, 22:42

First of all download aircrack. When you've done that let me know.
Back to top Go down
potomipo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-06, 07:18

that has been done. thanks
Back to top Go down
cesilina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-06, 08:53

I'm intrested so ve downloaded aircrack bt I'm curious if it's only for PC's
Back to top Go down
kbclick
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-06, 16:13

Pls dont forget mobile wireless LAN.
bcos having crack for PC & Mobile would b a very gud blend man.
Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-06, 16:52

The software is self explanatory, if there's anything you don't understand tell me.
Back to top Go down
nostradamus
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-07, 04:29

hey...where do i download this software?
Back to top Go down
potomipo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-01-08, 07:20

@hacklord, thanks very much. but please, i downloaded aircrack.ng which doesn't seems to be self explanatory to me. Is this a wrong file? or better still, where can i download d self explanatory aircrack. Thanks 4 d remarkable job in this forum.
Back to top Go down
track
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-10, 21:08

explain further.
Back to top Go down
dickson55
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-11, 01:17

i am interested
Back to top Go down
michael john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-11, 10:23

Pls am interested
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-17, 16:46

explain more. i don dwld am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-17, 17:09

im intrested
Back to top Go down
xeptember
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-17, 17:42

im interested
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: how   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-17, 17:43

i am mostly interested but, there no wireless network in my area
Back to top Go down
kento
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 14:27

Can sumone huk me up with the tricks on how to hack a security enabled wireless network
Back to top Go down
ernest88
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 15:21

Does anyone knows how to hack an email id? either yahoo or hotmail?
Back to top Go down
Lawon82
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 16:39

O boy drop am i need it
Back to top Go down
david john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 17:45

am also interested?there is wireless in ma area....
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 18:06

oya na
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 18:24

mak we fil ur swag
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 18:26

mak we fil ur swag
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 18:30

my blood dey hot oh
Back to top Go down
tenikola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-19, 19:05

Hacking wireless network will be of great benefit for me as them boku for my area. Abeg Hacklord baba, Drop Am!
Back to top Go down
spady
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-22, 17:54

@hacklord..ths is very useful..so where can i get a good aircrack..n what do i do next?
Back to top Go down
draca
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-22, 18:00

please drop am need am shrap
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-22, 19:08

ginja we mak we feel ur swag
Back to top Go down
samsholly
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-30, 05:55

Hacklord wrote:
Back to top Go down
cepharlopex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-30, 08:10

Interested in it big time
Back to top Go down
potomipo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-30, 10:13

over-interested in it
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-30, 13:53

broda, i go gbedu am if it is drope
Back to top Go down
Youngbaby
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-30, 14:21

I'm interested full time
Back to top Go down
Youngbaby
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-30, 14:31

Oga pls drop it i hav interest
Back to top Go down
bagrin
Senior
Senior
bagrin

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-06-30, 20:02

INTERESTED
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
luvmee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-07-01, 08:42

I am very much interested ohhh. Pls just drop it na!
Back to top Go down
stanley
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-07-15, 18:48

am game wit d interest
Back to top Go down
edysax
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-07-15, 18:56

pls i'm interested too
Back to top Go down
Spartoski
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-07-15, 19:04

abeg try post d somting
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mumtel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-07-15, 19:43

i got much interest in that
Back to top Go down
Sayed Mustafa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-07-15, 20:27

hi frnds any one have internet download manager serial key plz send me or tell me how to download it from google wit serial nmbr
Back to top Go down
snipemare69
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-08-15, 22:02

cheers THAT WOULD BE A GOOD THING TOO KNOW ALL RIGHT BRING IT ON
soulking wrote:
Hacklord wrote:
soul bros am very much interesred innit
Back to top Go down
settimeworld
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-08-16, 04:22

I will appreciate that if you do it by dropping it here for us. Thanks in anticipation
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-08-16, 09:39

settimeworld wrote:
I will appreciate that if you do it by dropping it here for us. Thanks in anticipation
wat's d big deal in hackin nearby available wifi?just download backtrack 4 and save it on a 4.7gb cd rom n boot from d cd.note download d manual for further instructions.2ndly u can make use of a software called cain and able which has a sniffer part dat'll do the hackin stuff
Back to top Go down
lakesyded
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-09-04, 13:02

My 1st day here. Gone thru alot in d forum and Apart 4rm Johnbull lotsa junk ass self proclaimed LACKERs(Hackers my foot) abound in here.

If u av anytin 2 share must people beg, beg and beg?? And @ d end of d day u'll end-up posting nada. Even if u manage 2 drop it'll be an irrelevant or outdated stuff.

U guyz should stop all dis ''REQUEST BEFORE I POST ANYTIN'' it's bullshit and so demeaning of d forums reputation.

U can swear @ me if u want i really dont give a f*ck.

All 4 d gud of 9ja noni

*Salam
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-09-04, 13:12

lakesyded wrote:
My 1st day here. Gone thru alot in d forum and Apart 4rm Johnbull lotsa junk ass self proclaimed LACKERs(Hackers my foot) abound in here.

If u av anytin 2 share must people beg, beg and beg?? And @ d end of d day u'll end-up posting nada. Even if u manage 2 drop it'll be an irrelevant or outdated stuff.

U guyz should stop all dis ''REQUEST BEFORE I POST ANYTIN'' it's bullshit and so demeaning of d forums reputation.

All 4 d gud of 9ja noni

*Salam

This is true, true and very true. Oga, the only is the words. I mean no harm. NTC's reputation is actually demeaning as result fake posts. Guys try and put an end to this
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-09-04, 13:45

moschnitnt wrote:
lakesyded wrote:

All 4 d gud of 9ja noni

*Salam

This is true, true and very true. Oga, the only is the words. I mean no harm. NTC's reputation is actually demeaning as result fake posts. Guys try and put an end to this
I support
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty2011-09-04, 14:58

hibeeke wrote:
moschnitnt wrote:
lakesyded wrote:

All 4 d gud of 9ja noni

*Salam

I support

NOT ONLY DID I CONCUR, SUPPORT, AGREED, AM IN TOTAL AND FULL BLIV THAT THIS SHIT MUST STOP... AN ADAGE SAYS THE BARREL THAT IS EMPTY ONLY MAKES THE LOUDEST STUPID NOISE.... IF YOU GOT IT SHOW IT NOW OR U FOREVER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to hack any wireless network at your comfort   How to hack any wireless network at your comfort Empty

Back to top Go down

How to hack any wireless network at your comfort
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next