Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micro Box official thread

Go down 
+105
hafsat 2015
mozeeb
nomade
gadotor
almuntaka
same4quest
mr73353
obodo
jones
Drdanskills
ibibox
Gbengajosephp
gmustapha
babsleeway
Dayo ajulo
waheed kunle
bing
hayzee
Kingdom
killerbill7
gadotor1
Lordomasia
elias1
dmote
danapache
buzz_tech
Salgam
bola_yeni
odunmanuel
yinka123
donfolex
mayo4gem
lawalahmed
lorena007
abajaanka
doctor
walukoe
oladipokolawole
kureka
eke kingsley nduka
chris25
Paul obi
spyling
ibadek
olu8
abidemidare
osteen
John bull
Gmailer
topycrown
olawale86
gyarou
neyobounty
feljb2005
komez
Ufkana
Yaweh
Larotee
tdalyn
tuns71
olusmile
mstcompu
Segzykay
Diddy
pastord4u1
Americas_man
saintchyco
abou1
Don1
kb1
eben.asore
Kay2cee
bazzikk
soj.com
otiamoney
idbola
boe
next22
olatiler
Brainy02
mrman
kingcokanson
fc bonsai
Quamy
versace400
adewoyin
jostunde
geefivez
yemiola
blackadam
360man
mac clever
akanjoe
magichand
ancl
moschnitnt
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
d-link
noonstar2k9
kenny10
whizkidme2002
rascom
Suny11
109 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

Micro Box official thread Empty
PostSubject: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 06:59

Please, all about micro box must be posted here, not in any Avatar thread.
Back to top Go down
rascom
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 07:15

What is the number of channels available with microbox? What is the price of Microbox to Alaba?
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 07:24

from what i have heard it is at least able to decode something on whiskey, rather then nothing it cost somewhere $80
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 07:25

Suny11 wrote:

pls do u know if d new 172p software works wit dongle?can u also help me wit a link or send an attachment of version 166p for strong srt 4663x. Tanx a new software is available for 4930hd on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 07:30

whizkidme2002 wrote:
Suny11 wrote:

pls do u know if d new 172p software works wit dongle?can u also help me wit a link or send an attachment of version 166p for strong srt 4663x. Tanx a new software is available for 4930hd on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks, you want SW for mb or your decoder?
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 07:59

Suny11 wrote:
whizkidme2002 wrote:
Suny11 wrote:

thanks, you want SW for mb or your decoder?

both
Back to top Go down
kenny10
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 08:16

pls post the procedures to set watch free station with microbox. most of us here ar new to this and woudnt mind givin it a chance. as for me i have microbox but dont know hw to set it up with my strong decoder. thanks in advance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 08:22

kenny10 wrote:
pls post the procedures to set watch free station with microbox. most of us here ar new to this and woudnt mind givin it a chance. as for me i have microbox but dont know hw to set it up with my strong decoder. thanks in advance
Its the same procedure as that of Vodka
Back to top Go down
noonstar2k9
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 08:25

pls i need update......... Mb..does mb need upgrade b4 it will work.........?? If yes pls help with d link to download sw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 08:29

noonstar2k9 wrote:
pls i need update......... Mb..does mb need upgrade b4 it will work.........?? If yes pls help with d link to download sw
whats ur serial number?
Back to top Go down
d-link
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 08:33

Please can some one differentiate avatar and micro box for me, I do gate confuse the only dongles I know is avatar, eagle, hawk
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 08:39

They are all dongles but the difference is that they have different manufactures.
Back to top Go down
d-link
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 08:59

[quote="Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso"]They are all dongles but the difference is that they have different manufactures

please can you explain more that of microb which once are under it
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 10:24

I cant tell the one which is under the other but just that mb is checking some whisky channels now.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 10:37

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
I cant tell the one which is under the other but just that mb is checking some whisky channels now.

good job, they might all around looking for informatio about that one too. They can search some stuff from the net as well
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 10:48

First time mb came to market dstheif snd them parking like avatar bt they went bk to regroup nw they are unstopable ask me why?
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 11:07

ancl wrote:
First time mb came to market dstheif snd them parking like avatar bt they went bk to regroup nw they are unstopable ask me why?
1 the dont believe that person can stop destiny 2 the a head to build up to 5 diffr servers so the are progressing mb keep it up as for avatar the are learning very soon the will pick up the are still better than us
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 11:16

magichand wrote:
ancl wrote:
1 the dont believe that person can stop destiny 2 the a head to build up to 5 diffr servers so the are progressing mb keep it up as for avatar the are learning very soon the will pick up the are still better than us
am hpy u2 no thre plan, i wonder why avatar hv't learn thre lesson wel mayb soon, dstheif no show 4u
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 11:28

ancl wrote:
magichand wrote:
ancl wrote:
am hpy u2 no thre plan, i wonder why avatar hv't learn thre lesson wel mayb soon, dstheif no show 4u

Ancl, what dongle are you currently using...?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 11:35

akanjoe wrote:
ancl wrote:
magichand wrote:
ancl wrote:

Ancl, what dongle are you currently using...?
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 11:43

how long have you being using MB2
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 11:50

are u their...?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 11:54

akanjoe wrote:
how long have you being using MB2
flower over a year nw witout network palaba.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:16

but this mb 2 does open mt,ht,nss 7?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:20

Suny11 wrote:
lol! who told u that?
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:22

welcome guys to the megabyte forum...the new liquor **brandy**, forget vodka for now. megabyte gives you whiskey and beer only no shekpe and kain kain lol!

my advice: get a megabyte and vodka...u got no problems!! afro
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:23

ancl wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
lol! who told u that?
that is the reason i am asking that does it open that?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:26

Suny11 wrote:
ancl wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
lol! who told u that?
that is the reason i am asking that does it open that?
yes it open it
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:31

brandy does not open shekpe (himan) and kain kain (myman)......it gives u only beer (canalman) but not all brands
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:36

How much is Megabyte now in the market...?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:39

mac clever wrote:
brandy does not open shekpe (himan) and kain kain (myman)......it gives u only beer (canalman) but not all brands
whch sw are u usg cos my own open wella
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:40

depends on the dealer but the lowest you will get is 12k and max is about 16k...but beware of clones sha!!!
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:44

ancl wrote:
mac clever wrote:

bros abeg educate me cos my brandy opens only few whiskey and beer...no kain kain and shekpe...what does urs open?
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:46

how much is it ANCL
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:51

mac clever wrote:
ancl wrote:
mac clever wrote:

bros abeg educate me cos my brandy opens only few whiskey and beer...no kain kain and shekpe...what does urs open?
plz goto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u we see lastest sw thre & hw to go abt it.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 12:54

@akanjoe, its 3k 4rm cotono u may surprise
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 13:10

ancl wrote:
mac clever wrote:
ancl wrote:
mac clever wrote:

plz goto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u we see lastest sw thre & hw to go abt it.

please pm me the ch****ls you have with ds lemme compare with mine. the site does not have a manual???
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 13:23

@mac clever check ur pm ooo.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 13:40

with what server does this mb 2 work?
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 14:38

I need mb 2, make person tell me wats up.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 14:42

mac clever wrote:
welcome guys to the megabyte forum...the new liquor **brandy**, forget vodka for now. megabyte gives you whiskey and beer only no shekpe and kain kain lol!

@ mac clever,
pls i sent a pm to u on this megabyte. can u pls enlighten me cuz i'm confused. i don't know if it is internet u meant or something else.
pls respond
Back to top Go down
geefivez
Senior
Senior
geefivez

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 14:44

@ancl,
please pm me your email. i need this mb urgently.
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 14:48

yemiola wrote:
mac clever wrote:

@ mac clever,
pls i sent a pm to u on this megabyte. can u pls enlighten me cuz i'm confused. i don't know if it is internet u meant or something else.
pls respond

i cant pm oooo.......
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 15:15

mac clever wrote:
yemiola wrote:
mac clever wrote:

@ mac clever,
pls respond

i cant pm oooo.......
i guess i can drop where u can send the info then. check ur pm
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-20, 23:17

mac clever wrote:
depends on the dealer but the lowest you will get is 12k and max is about 16k...but beware of clones sha!!!

My forum broda beware of clones mbox ooo. I have dealer from chinco. If u are interested in getting original from china pls contact me, 08097227816 & 08062466118. I can also deliver outside lagos & nigeria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-21, 00:15

@anck,i got megabyte but it opens about 15 channels only on whiskey & about 25 on cancan,should i upgrade the stuff to make it opens more channels & to stop freezing.i have downloaded the software loader & software cleaner includind the latest software.my serial number starts with 1033.....
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-21, 04:55

anyone using the august sw? I mean d 1.74. Can it work wit megabyte?i also hav an october sw ver 1.75. Does d ME sw work in Africa?
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-21, 05:11

@john bull..pls is der any reliable dumps dat make sn expire works without openg..if yes kindly assist.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-21, 05:16

@whizkid,it works fine
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty2011-10-21, 05:40

Any idea  how τ̲̅ȍ make expired sn eg 101 or 090 work without open..I mean microbox dongle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Micro Box official thread
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next