Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Micro Box official thread

Go down 
+105
hafsat 2015
mozeeb
nomade
gadotor
almuntaka
same4quest
mr73353
obodo
jones
Drdanskills
ibibox
Gbengajosephp
gmustapha
babsleeway
Dayo ajulo
waheed kunle
bing
hayzee
Kingdom
killerbill7
gadotor1
Lordomasia
elias1
dmote
danapache
buzz_tech
Salgam
bola_yeni
odunmanuel
yinka123
donfolex
mayo4gem
lawalahmed
lorena007
abajaanka
doctor
walukoe
oladipokolawole
kureka
eke kingsley nduka
chris25
Paul obi
spyling
ibadek
olu8
abidemidare
osteen
John bull
Gmailer
topycrown
olawale86
gyarou
neyobounty
feljb2005
komez
Ufkana
Yaweh
Larotee
tdalyn
tuns71
olusmile
mstcompu
Segzykay
Diddy
pastord4u1
Americas_man
saintchyco
abou1
Don1
kb1
eben.asore
Kay2cee
bazzikk
soj.com
otiamoney
idbola
boe
next22
olatiler
Brainy02
mrman
kingcokanson
fc bonsai
Quamy
versace400
adewoyin
jostunde
geefivez
yemiola
blackadam
360man
mac clever
akanjoe
magichand
ancl
moschnitnt
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
d-link
noonstar2k9
kenny10
whizkidme2002
rascom
Suny11
109 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-20, 06:59

First topic message reminder :

Please, all about micro box must be posted here, not in any Avatar thread.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 05:44

versace400 wrote:
@whizkid,it works fine
how my guy explain better pls i have 5 micro box with expired date pls help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 07:08

@versace400,can you pls answer my question above,pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 08:59

I think some one who really knows the work of mb must post the best and workin sw for mb and how to install it..And also the difference btwn mb1 and mb2,the serials, so that people will not get deceived when buyin them...
Back to top Go down
Quamy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 23:07

pls send me the avatar 2 or 2011 fta software at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 23:33

we go buy mb now, small time d thing sef fit go off.......unless mh IT man gives me gaurantee, no more stb....d thing sef dey give hbp
Back to top Go down
kingcokanson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 00:28

HELLO ,

GUY I FEEL YOU....D GAME OF LIVE IS JUST .......ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS......THE LIVE GOD GAVE US SEF DEY QUENCH ANYTIME.

JUST GOT MY OWN FROM JOSTUNDE YESTERDAY AND AM KOOL LIKE THAT..... affraid
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 04:04

Pls i have microbox1upto 5 pcs with expired date how do i make to work with changing ic can anybody help pls
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 05:31

magichand wrote:
Pls i have microbox1upto 5 pcs with expired date how do i make to work with changing ic can anybody help pls
just install new SW.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 08:04

Suny11 wrote:
magichand wrote:
just install new SW.
it don't used to install i have tried it the say there ic i have to change and i don't know where to it
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 08:27

magichand wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
magichand wrote:
just install new SW.
it don't used to install i have tried it the say there ic i have to change and i don't know where to it
so that means you need to change your ic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 08:54

The problem we have on this thread is there is no expert who can handle microbox issues,step by step on how to install software,how to use software cleaner,how to bypass frequent freezing,latest software that works fine & how to set the loader e.c.t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 10:17

Quamy wrote:
pls send me the avatar 2 or 2011 fta software at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wrong thread, you will face banishment next time for posting emails
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 10:33

Quamy wrote:

my guy stop posting your mail on the site for your own good.....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 10:43

I wonder ooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 10:53

ancl wrote:
I wonder ooo
u jst leave him...he has been pardoned for now..
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 11:00

Pls what is it about psat. Whatsat and frequency do we get it and what channels has it got to offer
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 11:42

Brainy02 wrote:
Pls what is it about psat. Whatsat and frequency do we get it and what channels has it got to offer
mayb u are a juman n dis land hmmm just try to read forum ok.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 12:29

ancl wrote:
Brainy02 wrote:
mayb u are a juman n dis land hmmm just try to read forum ok.
it is on vodka server just blind scan your decoder.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 12:44

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 13:38

If u're having any issues regards microbox, perhaps, how to load the software, how to use the cleaner or the right software to use. Just contact me bt dont post email here, just ask ur question and i'll respond
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 13:39

Suny11 wrote:
magichand wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
magichand wrote:
just install new SW.
so that means you need to change your ic?
pls oga where can i get the ic that's what im asking of pls direct me or u send the persons number pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 13:51

versachee pls give me a tutorial on how to get the loaded and send it to the box itself mbox 1nd2 pls thanks
Back to top Go down
olatiler
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 14:39

for those that need step by step on how to reprogram their micro box am gonna give a free tutoria on how to go about it tonite includin the software which am gonna delete on toesday nite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 14:45

olatiler wrote:
for those that need step by step on how to reprogram their micro box am gonna give a free tutoria on how to go about it tonite includin the software which am gonna delete on toesday nite
gud job
Back to top Go down
olatiler
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 14:50

b4 i get started get a system that has RSS 232 port also a WinRar on ur system, doo not extract it with phone i will be back @ 10:00pm
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 16:44

kingcokanson wrote:
HELLO ,

GUY I FEEL YOU....D GAME OF LIVE IS JUST .......ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS......THE LIVE GOD GAVE US SEF DEY QUENCH ANYTIME.

JUST GOT MY OWN FROM JOSTUNDE YESTERDAY AND AM KOOL LIKE THAT..... affraid

Hi my guy. How are u & family doin? Thnx so much 4yesterday. Nice doing business with u.
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 16:48

olatiler wrote:
b4 i get started get a system that has RSS 232 port also a WinRar on ur system, doo not extract it with phone i will be back @ 10:00pm
D best is yet τ̲̅ȍ come..ola..waitg..wat abt sn expire tutorial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 17:07

I have got the loader,software cleaner & 1.75 oct. software. I have exstract all,so we are waiting 4 u till then
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 17:10

Are we all 101% sure that mb works with whiskey? Beacuse i was told it does not work. Well it use to work.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 18:28

Yes. It is nt stable.Everybody should shine their face b4 committing their money.No one should come here and start complaining. It ony open supersport 3&7 and d two are nt even reliable.They go on of.D other dstv channels opens once in a while.No hitv,mytv and even nss7 is unreliable
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 18:39

versace400 wrote:
Yes. It is nt stable.Everybody should shine their face b4 committing their money.No one should come here and start complaining. It ony open supersport 3&7 and d two are nt even reliable.They go on of.D other dstv channels opens once in a while.No hitv,mytv and even nss7 is unreliable
thanks for info i will rather go for db.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 18:43

That is a lot better
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 18:44

versace400 wrote:
Really?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 18:46

versace400 wrote:
That is a lot better
Is the db also rocking?
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 18:50

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
versace400 wrote:
That is a lot better
Is the db also rocking?
i don't have one yet, but it is alot better than this vodka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 19:28

is MB working now?
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 20:43

harper2k3 wrote:
is MB working now?
i was told it is not, i don't know about others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:10

Suny11 wrote:
harper2k3 wrote:
is MB working now?
i was told it is not, i don't know about others.
yh its off...hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:18

Ooooooh! That means none of them is reliable. Hmmmm! But still, I think MB is better than Vodka
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:21

db always working. It never fails. It is the most reliable when used with c-line
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:25

versace400 wrote:
db always working. It never fails. It is the most reliable when used with c-line

buh db defeats the very essence of fta!!!
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:33

@mac,you are right bt is vodka fta also?
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:36

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
Ooooooh! That means none of them is reliable. Hmmmm! But still, I think MB is better than Vodka

Am very sure it'll come back. It might be due to their server upgrading.
Back to top Go down
mac clever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:37

versace400 wrote:
@mac,you are right bt is vodka fta also?

na once and 4 all payment
Back to top Go down
next22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:39

please which one as db??
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 21:47

when you say once and for all payment, do you enjoy it 4ever or do you even enjoy it when you need it the most?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 22:07

all i know is microbox works at the very moment,it opens nss7 without freeze.the only problem there is it doesnot opens more channels & it freeze on d**v but i heard that software solves the problem,my own expires on 2014,so u guys should not be panicing but only have it as a back up,cos i use it to watch all the match today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 22:15

obviouschild wrote:
all i know is microbox works at the very moment,it opens nss7 without freeze.the only problem there is it doesnot opens more channels & it freeze on d**v but i heard that software solves the problem,my own expires on 2014,so u guys should not be panicing but only have it as a back up,cos i use it to watch all the match today
Obviouschild, is it workin now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 22:24

It's working right now,i am watching Amg with my peeps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty2011-10-22, 23:01

obviouschild wrote:
It's working right now,i am watching Amg with my peeps
pls with which sw..confirm for me pls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micro Box official thread   Micro Box official thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Micro Box official thread
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next