Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He never told me he had no job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

He never told me he had no job  Empty
PostSubject: He never told me he had no job    He never told me he had no job  Empty2017-02-01, 10:58

A civil servant, Faith Ogu, yesterday, dragged her unemployed husband, Joseph Ogu, to a Jikwoyi Customary Court in Abuja, seeking divorce on the grounds that he deceived her about his employment status. Faith told the court that she even lent her husband money to pay her bride price and that he deceived her into believing he had a source of livelihood before their marriage, adding that she only got to know about his jobless status after they had tied the knots. She told the court: “He never told me that he had no job; instead he kept telling me that he works with a bank and that he has a business in Lagos that yields millions. “It was after I got married to him that I discovered the whole truth about him.” She told the court that Joseph had also told her that he had built a house somewhere in Lugbe, but that after investigating, she realised that it was false. Faith said all her efforts to encourage him find a job did not elicit any positive response, as such she wants the marriage dissolved. According to her, “he is lazy and does not want to do anything for a living; I have been lending him money, hoping he would pay back. I sponsored our wedding and even lent him money to pay my bride price.” The petitioner said that she had reported the matter to his elder sister to see if she could advise him, but to no avail. “I beg this court to dissolve my marriage so that I can be free; I am tired of feeding, clothing and paying medical bills for my husband,” she pleaded. The presiding judge, Mr. Everyman Eleanya, however, reiterated that the respondent had not been in court since the beginning of the case and, therefore, ordered that a Hearing Notice be pasted in his sister’s house. He adjourned the case to February 9 for continuation of hearing.
Back to top Go down

He never told me he had no job
Page 1 of 1