Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.

Go down 
+10
saintchyco
kureka
Suny11
ekkywolex
killerbill7
Songod
abidemidare
biss1
osteen
donfolex
14 posters
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty
PostSubject: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 22:04

If you' ve got a ccCam set up and you are in need of ccCam account this is for you. The cost of getting your working account for one year is N10,000. Only. If you are interested book your slot now. Am planning to order but can only order a minimum of 5 no of accounts. Thanks.

Available birds are as follows - whiskey, H..V, M..V, Blue film, hotbird, nile 101, nile 7" w, nile 102/201 &natlantic bird 4A 7"w.

Indicate your interest now!!!
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 22:11

I'm interested, how do I get in touch.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 22:27

pls be advised, the package am ordering is exclusive of NSS7 a.k.a can coke.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 22:54

I hope da server don't glitter or freeze.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 23:03

Its a paid server so there should be value for money
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 23:06

We need minimum of 5 serious minded guys and we are good to go
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 23:10

count me in.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-25, 23:14

osteen wrote:
count me in.

Ok you are in
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 08:14

donfolex wrote:
If you' ve got a ccCam set up and you are in need of ccCam account this is for you. The cost of getting your working account for one year is N10,000. Only. If you are interested book your slot now. Am planning to order but can only order a minimum of 5 no of accounts. Thanks.

Available birds are as follows - whiskey, H..V, M..V, Blue film, hotbird, nile 101, nile 7" w, nile 102/201 &natlantic bird 4A 7"w.

I am interested. Although I have prepared a serial to rj45 cable to connect my 4889x. Is this good enough or do I need to get a dreambox, skybox, openbox or any reliable and long standing decoder with inbuilt rj45 port?

Whatever, count me in.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 08:27

biss1 wrote:
donfolex wrote:

I am interested. Although I have prepared a serial to rj45 cable to connect my 4889x. Is this good enough or do I need to get a dreambox, skybox, openbox or any reliable and long standing decoder with inbuilt rj45 port?

Whatever, count me in.

I also have a 4663x, but I don't want to relie on it for ccCam. Will rather retain it for use with vodka as extra view. But for cccam the ready available cheap decoder is 69z which is not HD but if you want to swagger the HD content, you may be thinking of openbox s10(I don't know if it is available in naija market), 4930 with lan port or dreambox HD. If you are in that make us 3.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 08:37

donfolex wrote:
biss1 wrote:
donfolex wrote:

Whatever, count me in.

I also have a 4663x, but I don't want to relie on it for ccCam. Will rather retain it for use with vodka as extra view. But for cccam the ready available cheap decoder is 69z which is not HD but if you want to swagger the HD content, you may be thinking of openbox s10(I don't know if it is available in naija market), 4930 with lan port or dreambox HD. If you are in that make us 3.
Some of my peeps got the skybox s11 from uk, and the openbox can be gotten there too. Dreambox is sort of out of the roof there becos it is the one made for british market.

Anyways, count me in. I will sort out the hardware issue.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 08:53

Ok, we are now 3.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 09:03

donfolex wrote:
Ok, we are now 3.
Okay. I will keep watching the thread. Please keep me posted if I miss anything.
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 09:18

But no nss7 on it?
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 09:59

i am intrested guy, can i do it with 4930hd without lan port?
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 15:35

donfolex wrote:
Ok, we are now 3.

I want an account too.. i have openbox s10. Whats next?
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 20:26

I WANT AN ACCOUNT TOO, I HAVE 4669XII, WILL IT DO?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 20:57

abidemidare wrote:
But no nss7 on it?

No NSS7 as already indicated above. That is why the emphasis is on naija ntcguys. I want to belief that a naija guy will prefer w4 whiskey nss7.
Though there is a package that include nss7 but exclude w4 whiskey, but my interest is not in that.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 21:07

killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Ok, we are now 3.

Internet connection using the lan port @ the back of your decoder and then a cccam account to activate the sleeping giants
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 21:11

ekkywolex wrote:
I WANT AN ACCOUNT TOO, I HAVE 4669XII, WILL IT DO?

There is no testimony yet on this forum of it working with cccam, but you never can tell the out come you will get if you test it with serial to rj45 converter.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 21:16

Songod wrote:
i am intrested guy, can i do it with 4930hd without lan port?

There are guys in this forum that claimed to have used it for cccam, using a serial to rj45 converter. If we are to go by dat then it should work. But be sure to go with ur decoder in other to test the converter and confirm its working before buying.
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-26, 21:57

donfolex wrote:
killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Ok, we are now 3.

Internet connection using the lan port @ the back of your decoder and then a cccam account to activate the sleeping giants

How do I get an account now?
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 06:07

ok, i will confirm with the converter & get back to you as soon as possible. thanks
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 06:27

10k to usd =
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 07:58

killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Ok, we are now 3.

That is why this thread was created now. Once I can get five serious guys inclusive of myself, then we are good to go. But the first requirement is to have a cccam setup ready with confirmed internet access. I already received a 7days test account from the supplier. But have not yet activated it.

Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 08:01

Suny11 wrote:
10k to usd =

Around $63 us
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 08:04

ekkywolex wrote:
ok, i will confirm with the converter & get back to you as soon as possible. thanks

Do so as to know whether we should count you in
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 09:14

donfolex wrote:
killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Ok, we are now 3.

That is why this thread was created now. Once I can get five serious guys inclusive of myself, then we are good to go. But the first requirement is to have a cccam setup ready with confirmed internet access. I already received a 7days test account from the supplier. But have not yet activated it.

Bros, i am serious... count me in...let me join... i need an account... HOW ELSE SHOULD I SAY IT?
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 09:54

the converter is not working, am out. thnx all d same.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 13:11

ekkywolex wrote:
the converter is not working, am out. thnx all d same.

No problems. Thanks for the interest.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 13:26

killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
killerbill7 wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Ok, we are now 3.

Bros, i am serious... count me in...let me join... i need an account... HOW ELSE SHOULD I SAY IT?
l

Ok you are in, that makes four of us -donfolex,osteen, biss1 & killerbill7
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 14:00

good people. I would have been in, but am still waiting for my hardware to be set up! keep it up!
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-27, 21:38

i hope am not late please count me in and tell me how to get in touch with you
Back to top Go down
BOBBY
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 01:17

Lecture more on dis bcos am not getting d message well
Back to top Go down
next22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 04:56

what of newcamd enyone has it.
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 08:17

I would like to join you guys but don't have a receiver that can do cccam for now. I want to get one. Can some one tell from local experience which is best from this receivers: Skybox, Openbox or Orton (all of the same starndard). From foreign reviews, Orton is the best. I need a local review.
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 08:44

donfolex wrote:

BOSS AM STILL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE I SENT YOU A PM

PLEASE PM ME BACK WITH DETAILS
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 20:29

BOBBY wrote:
Lecture more on dis bcos am not getting d message well

Bros this thread s not a knowledge sharing on cccam, you can actually see some other cccam thread for detailed product knowledges or simply activate google. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 20:46

saintchyco wrote:
donfolex wrote:

BOSS AM STILL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE I SENT YOU A PM

PLEASE PM ME BACK WITH DETAILS

Don't worry, I have Seen it. Just waiting to have the required no and then get confirmation of interest. Then I will proceed to give the test account for seven day to a recognized member to Test and report back to the house, then and only then will I PM paynet details so as to go ahead with procurement. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 21:07

If you had set up ur cccam with internet and have use cccam to ginger the swagger of whiskey before, indicate here to be considered as the one to sample the test account thanks.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty2011-11-28, 22:15

Only moderators have the license to sell on this forum. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.   Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year. Empty

Back to top Go down

Get your working ccCam account for 10k- to last one year.
Page 1 of 1