Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account

Go down 
+22
olawale86
Kay2cee
kazeem56
bonchi
microsat
Bidsat
weekpzva
archie
jeffatee
newcamd
donfolex
boe
austin kofi boakye
fluzy7
Americas_man
jostunde
D REAL MAN
Sensicut07
mayo4gem
ancl
topycrown
momand kenven
26 posters
AuthorMessage
momand kenven
Novice
Novice

Sex : man

HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty
PostSubject: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-18, 18:11

MYTV+HD&SD DSTV+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique+HD&SD AL JAC+PSAT By newcamd account with Orton X403HD for one year service;

MYTV+HD&SD DSTV+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique+HD&SD AL JAC+PSAT By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year service;

MYTV+HD&SD DSTV+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique+HD&SD AL JAC+PSAT by dongle for one year service;
Attachments
HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Attachment2012-04-12 10.34.53.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(55 Kb) Downloaded 123 times

Last edited by momand kenven on 2012-07-07, 07:21; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-18, 22:33

momand kenven wrote:
watch HD DSTV channel by Newcamd
how and explain?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-18, 22:41

Jawasi nw bt d't tel us we shld buy anothr box again.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 06:31

ancl wrote:
baba newcamd no be box nw.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 07:11

Na him say some box they open HD and am asking whch one of dos we hv buy alrdy.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 07:15

How can he possible for ordinary box to open hd channel lets wait and see nothing is in possible
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 07:19

Sensicut07 wrote:
How can he possible for ordinary box to open hd channel lets wait and see nothing is in possible
box can do it rembr the days of vodka bt it u most hv HD tv
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 07:26

ancl wrote:
Sensicut07 wrote:
box can do it rembr the days of vodka bt it u most hv HD tv

Pls can u guys throw more on how dis is possible? We are waiting..
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 07:35

I have dstv hd cccam account at a cheap rate.
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 08:13

I hope its doesnt freeze.
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 08:30

95% ok. I will refund u back if u do not like the work.
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 09:42

look man the attached file is invalid and those who do not have an idea on the hd channels go buy a box that supports hd channels like like globo X7 or and other box that supports Hd
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 11:46

fluzy7 wrote:
look man the attached file is invalid and those who do not have an idea on the hd channels go buy a box that supports hd channels like like globo X7 or and other box that supports Hd

Which HD decoder do you think is good and also cheap? Kindly enlighten us, professionals in the house.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 11:58

jostunde wrote:
business as usually hw far
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 14:45

ancl wrote:
jostunde wrote:
business as usually hw far

Chairman mi eku ojo meta. No be so na true talk, it's a very gud acct.
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 14:48

D REAL MAN wrote:
fluzy7 wrote:

Which HD decoder do you think is good and also cheap? Kindly enlighten us, professionals in the house.

U can go 4 star trac platinium one hd decoder it has wireless, u can connect thru wireless not LAN and its very cheap 16k.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 15:01

@Jostunde check your PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 15:21

Jostunde check ur pm
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 17:00

jostunde wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
fluzy7 wrote:

U can go 4 star trac platinium one hd decoder it has wireless, u can connect thru wireless not LAN and its very cheap 16k.

Can it be used for other purposes aside connecting with router? What I mean is that can it be use with, say, dongle,..kindly throw more light, Jostunde..
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 17:51

D REAL MAN wrote:
jostunde wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
fluzy7 wrote:

Can it be used for other purposes aside connecting with router? What I mean is that can it be use with, say, dongle,..kindly throw more light, Jostunde..

Yea, it has dongle support.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 19:56

mayo4gem wrote:
ancl wrote:
baba newcamd no be box nw.

it may be box if he did not have cccam compatible box yet (decoder)!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-19, 20:01

D REAL MAN wrote:
jostunde wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
fluzy7 wrote:

dongle spirit!lol
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

Sex : mr

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-20, 19:53

Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD65/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD75/pcs;

Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for six months price USD28/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for one year price USD33/pcs;
Back to top Go down
momand kenven
Novice
Novice

Sex : man

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-23, 10:10

MYTV+HD&SD DSTV+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique+HD&SD AL JAC+PSAT By newcamd account with Orton X403HD for one year service price USD80/pcs

MYTV+HD&SD DSTV+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique+HD&SD AL JAC+PSAT By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD65/pcs;

MYTV+HD&SD DSTV+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique+HD&SD AL JAC+PSAT by Strong 5000 for one year price USD33/pcs;

MYTV+HD&SD DSTV+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique+HD&SD AL JAC+PSAT by Orton X79 for one year price USD40/pcs;

if you have any interested, pls contact me by skype: marketdongle

Last edited by momand kenven on 2012-06-14, 07:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeffatee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-04-25, 12:44

I am interested, i already got an DM800 SE HD and interested in a cline account, pliz inform me way forward....
Back to top Go down
archie
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-06-11, 19:21

jostunde wrote:

bro i need ccam account for DSTV how can you help me?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-06-11, 19:24

archie wrote:
jostunde wrote:

how much
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-06-12, 10:51

boe wrote:
archie wrote:
jostunde wrote:

how much
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-06-12, 10:53

ancl how far i don add u to my yahoo messenger
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-06-12, 10:56

I we check it later thks.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-06-12, 10:58

k
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-07-31, 20:27

who is reliable in the business of selling cccam account decorders?
Back to top Go down
Bidsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-07-31, 22:54

bro plz wat is the price of all cccam in nigeria cos i nid d one of nss7
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-08-01, 00:39

cccam still a partner of dongle.... Birds of same feather flock together
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-08-01, 00:42

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-08-01, 02:10

for sure
Back to top Go down
kazeem56
Senior
Senior
kazeem56

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-08-01, 02:16

HOW MUCH IS D TOTAL EXPNSE
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-08-01, 17:29

but l still believe there is someone out there who is offering a genuine and reliable cccam at a good price.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-08-01, 17:50

BONANZA,BONANZA GET UR ONE YEAR CCCAM ACCOUNT FOR JUST TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY OFFER CLOSES ON 25 OF AUGUST 2012,MY ACCOUNT IS VERY STABLE NO FREEZING,OPENS ALL HD CHANNELS.INTRESTED MEMBERS SHOULD PM ME.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
olawale86
Amateur
Amateur
olawale86

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-10-10, 05:23

jostunde wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
fluzy7 wrote:

which 1 be star trac platinium
Back to top Go down
acapulco_123
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: once bitten, twice shy   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-10-10, 10:15

chat échaudé craint l'eau froide
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-10-10, 10:24

scalded cat fears cold water
Back to top Go down
Dotfel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-10-11, 06:14

How much is these account pls
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty2012-10-11, 07:11

DEAD THEAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account   HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account Empty

Back to top Go down

HD DSTV and HD NSS-7 is working on Newcamd&CCcam account
Page 1 of 1