Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER

Go down 
+76
kinmen2004
ray1251
mozeeb
rhoneygate
felx
Tireli
noonstar2k9
ARISEKOLADE
John bull
ewayhome1
bejs
adewalethomas
Mamafish
killerbill7
akins16ng
Emmykwel
obodo
Americas_man
austin kofi boakye
Gbengajosephp
yaw7x
Drdanskills
geefivez
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
oscar4free2air
sessyone
Niyi070
Delight
alabama
next22
moschnitnt
donsams
Songod
topycrown
ffiyinfolu
jostunde
abidemidare
360man
Kingdom
whizkidme2002
scubbey
ibadek
oluchicago
freedan
osteen
lemmy28
danapache
bing
Joyful
spyling
Adekunle23
d-link
biss1
omaba1
babsleeway
prof_b
martiqo
odunmanuel
walukoe
donfolex
tuns71
bola_yeni
Gmailer
Don1
mrman
Suny11
Segzykay
yemiola
blessonic06
adewoyin
dmote
bazzikk
mayo4gem
ancl
yinka123
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-11-30, 18:26

First topic message reminder :

THERE IS STILL ANOTHER BOX THERE IS SIX MONTH AIRTIME ON IT AFTER WHICH YOU RECHARGE WITH ABOUT 5K FOE SIX MONTH
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 14:43

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
@ALL MICROBOX SOFTWARE 1.99 IS AVAILABLE @DMOTE THANKS FOR YESTERDAY.
then post it nw
I CANT POST IT RIGHT NOW UNLESS I TAKE PERMISN FROM YOU GUYS AND I NEED TO ASKED DMOTE IF HE HAS ME TO POST IT HERE.
tel him to flash my numbr i we cal him bk i nd to talk to him, rule has to follow hre thks.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 17:16

IS MARTINI WORKING PLEASE ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
akins16ng
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 18:22

donfolex wrote:
Don1 wrote:
...guys...any luck wif martini yet?

Any confirmation whether vodka is still working on nilesat/hotbird?
wrong thread,vodka is working 100% on nilesat & hotbird,watch barc demolishe hospitalet on jsc +2 yesterday
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 19:19

does chiness men just off turn da paytv on africa, mostly west africa,,,, cos da nosie of dongle issues r too much emphasized here,,, all dose in west world, all dis r coded talk we must learn.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 20:23

austin kofi boakye wrote:
IS MARTINI WORKING PLEASE ?
nt yet confirm
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 20:24

Vodka works wella on Hotbird... i was surprised to see it opening Nova and Sky now... maybe its xmas bonus sha.. but i have been enjoying it for now on hotbird....
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 20:36

Why is martini alway go down this days? If they don't mean business they should let us know.
Back to top Go down
Delight
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 20:42

I don tire dey tire sef.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-23, 20:44

Thks 4 the update
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 06:08

Martini is back on air but whats need without ss3 and many important channels.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 06:27

THAT'S DONGLE 4 U MAN.
TAKE IT AS U SEE IT. BETTER STILL, TAKE WHAT U SEE UNTILL U SEE MORE.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 07:05

lets jst hope d s3 come up b4 2morow
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 07:38

mayo4gem wrote:
lets jst hope d s3 come up b4 2morow
No wahala, there is nothin anybody can do other than to have faith.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 08:10

THAT'S JUST THE CODE.
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 08:24

All channels are down right now. How long do we continue like this.
Back to top Go down
Delight
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 09:23

That is the question I keep asking myself.
Back to top Go down
Delight
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 09:25

That is the question I keep asking myself.
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 09:29

Its seems the real owners of avatar servers close their servers due to lack to settlements by the marketers ie martini, 007, avatar 3 etc. There(avatar and co) are making us believe that is D**V blocking it. D**V have no hand in avatars and co misfortunes. Cos microbox originals are still working.And if care is not taken, cccam from avatar and co might suffer the same fate. Pls pls dont buy in commercial quantities from avatar and co. Because i dont think there are paying the owners of the server.

They are two camps, the servers and the products. The owners of the servers to me are different people entirly. And the product(dongle) ie martini, 007, etc except original microbox gets license or which ever agreement to connect to their servers.

So, when one of these agreements are broken, the owners of the servers either disconnects us entirely or cause serious interuptions.

Thats my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 09:32

Whn a new dongle is doing like dis wht of old once chinco goto hel
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 09:40

Well, nothing like mb. Still the best of all dongles. Bravo MB
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 09:49

Bt mb hv bn doing like dat, b4 the new sw and ic came out.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 09:49

microbox is the best in town now. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 10:15

Americas_man wrote:
Its seems the real owners of avatar servers close their servers due to lack to settlements by the marketers ie martini, 007, avatar 3 etc. There(avatar and co) are making us believe that is D**V blocking it. D**V have no hand in avatars and co misfortunes. Cos microbox originals are still working.And if care is not taken, cccam from avatar and co might suffer the same fate. Pls pls dont buy in commercial quantities from avatar and co. Because i dont think there are paying the owners of the server.

They are two camps, the servers and the products. The owners of the servers to me are different people entirly. And the product(dongle) ie martini, 007, etc except original microbox gets license or which ever agreement to connect to their servers.

So, when one of these agreements are broken, the owners of the servers either disconnects us entirely or cause serious interuptions.

Thats my opinion anyway.

my guy i share your opinion or views on this avatar issue i personal tried of it , i want to know about cccam issue is it the some saver with all this avatar,mb and so on.... it also off and on this this mb ,avatar and the rest.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 10:16

@obodo, check ur pm
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 10:40

mrman wrote:
Americas_man wrote:

Thats my opinion anyway.

my guy i share your opinion or views on this avatar issue i personal tried of it , i want to know about cccam issue is it the some saver with all this avatar,mb and so on.... it also off and on this this mb ,avatar and the rest.
Well said thougth by all, let's see what happens in couple of dayz to come.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 10:42

Its christmas eve today so let's enjoy and be happy. Let nothing deprive you of dat brothers.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 11:01

obodo wrote:
microbox is the best in town now. lol! lol!
"Bird of the same feathers"
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 11:41

Y everyone is quiet here ? Martini on or off ? pls confirmation'
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 13:07

DUDE, NOTHING TO CONFIRM.
THE LATE NEW STYLE; off and on CONTINUES.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 13:18

austin kofi boakye wrote:
Y everyone is quiet here ? Martini on or off ? pls confirmation'

is your own on?
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 14:11

How do i get this mb b4 this martini go pursue all my costumers.
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 14:15

Emmykwel wrote:
How do i get this mb b4 this martini go pursue all my costumers.
you are still commercializing this thing. You are taking a very big risk.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 14:37

It may be advisable for retailers to lay low for now.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 15:31

Nawa ooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 17:42

even w3 signal is down this morning,all the channels are in red
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 17:54

obviouschild wrote:

Really, no be small thing oooo. Meaning the much acclaimed mb3 will be down as well?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 17:59

Once the backyard is quaking our guys goes into hibernation!!!
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 18:08

donfolex wrote:
obviouschild wrote:

Really, no be small thing oooo. Meaning the much acclaimed mb3 will be down as well?
.For how long this will continue.ogaa o
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 18:16

time we tell,,,, perhaps avatar is takin time 2 build up a powerful sw for their customers,,,,,, let wait 4 little while say wot goin to happen.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 18:57

obviouschild wrote:
Signal is back on w3a now
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 18:59

osteen wrote:
time we tell,,,, perhaps avatar is takin time 2 build up a powerful sw for their customers,,,,,, let wait 4 little while say wot goin to happen.

As for me did not expect any surprise on this avatar issue we have been like this since September just off and on some channels will on some will off or all channels off pls i personal have interest on it.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 19:00

For those in a hurry with martini, I hear say gotv don enter naija, though only available in some select cities for now. But as for me and my family that is not an option. It is only if them thieves can bring down their premium rate to 3k, then they got me forever and I will forget about dongles.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 19:27

donfolex wrote:
For those in a hurry with martini, I hear say gotv don enter naija, though only available in some select cities for now. But as for me and my family that is not an option. It is only if them thieves can bring down their premium rate to 3k, then they got me forever and I will forget about dongles.
I think not just you but the entire continent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 19:29

not in this life,maybe you will wait 4ever
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 19:35

bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:

Am still keeping their box till that time. According to our FG, the cost of digital TV broadcasting will soon crash with the successful launch of our new satellite. Let's just hope that will turn to be a valid statement.
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 20:24

Please there no new box cause is not working.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 20:28

Emmykwel wrote:
Please there no new box cause is not working.

What is this comment addressing now? Pls read previous comments to establish a trend before posting.
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 21:43

bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:
i bought my own 9k
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 22:25

Does martini bk online?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty2011-12-24, 22:34

ancl wrote:
Does martini bk online?

Not yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next