Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER

Go down 
+76
kinmen2004
ray1251
mozeeb
rhoneygate
felx
Tireli
noonstar2k9
ARISEKOLADE
John bull
ewayhome1
bejs
adewalethomas
Mamafish
killerbill7
akins16ng
Emmykwel
obodo
Americas_man
austin kofi boakye
Gbengajosephp
yaw7x
Drdanskills
geefivez
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
oscar4free2air
sessyone
Niyi070
Delight
alabama
next22
moschnitnt
donsams
Songod
topycrown
ffiyinfolu
jostunde
abidemidare
360man
Kingdom
whizkidme2002
scubbey
ibadek
oluchicago
freedan
osteen
lemmy28
danapache
bing
Joyful
spyling
Adekunle23
d-link
biss1
omaba1
babsleeway
prof_b
martiqo
odunmanuel
walukoe
donfolex
tuns71
bola_yeni
Gmailer
Don1
mrman
Suny11
Segzykay
yemiola
blessonic06
adewoyin
dmote
bazzikk
mayo4gem
ancl
yinka123
80 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 18:26

THERE IS STILL ANOTHER BOX THERE IS SIX MONTH AIRTIME ON IT AFTER WHICH YOU RECHARGE WITH ABOUT 5K FOE SIX MONTH
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 18:38

AFTER THE SIX MONTH YOU RENEW IT WITH 5K
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 20:39

Wht s the name of the box?
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 20:47

segam xs800
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 20:52

it uses the same server with strong x2 and they open the same dstv channel. the price is more than that of strong x2 and another there is that the decoder is mpeg2
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 20:54

can u pls explain better?
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 21:06

it's a decoder with inbuilt dongle account.

what the chinco is trying to do now is that they are now doing a dongle box

in which we will be paying them small money every six months instead of paying huge amt of

money to dstv every month.

to me is a nice idea which mean they will have time for it and when there is server problem they can easily attend to it since they know they will be colecting peanut after another six month.

i thnk we realy need to debate on this new technique the chinco wt to adopt.

is it a nice idea or not?
Back to top Go down
dmote
Amateur
Amateur
dmote

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 21:27

i'm intrested in this box pls where can we find it.
Back to top Go down
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 21:59

na......der properties.....taking 5000
Back to top Go down
blessonic06
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 22:01

How many dstv channels does it open
Back to top Go down
dmote
Amateur
Amateur
dmote

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 22:13

i'm intrested in this box pls where can we find it.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-11-30, 23:18

not interested at all. if microbox can still b working till date then they should do a product that can stand time.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:17

This chinco people are just extorting our money.How are we going to know if this product will not go ofline soon like Vodka.Let wait and see the wonder before go for it.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:18

The prize is two much
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:32

ancl wrote:
The prize is two much
Do u know the price pls?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:40

For strong x2 it says na 14k and dis x800 the prize is higher dan x2
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:44

new dongles. becarefull guys were we spent our money
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:52

True talk my guy those box don plenty for market nw.
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:55

can some one explain how to renew it the 6months if expired. thanks
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 06:58

The guy we be n best position to anwsr this.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 11:07

mrman wrote:
can some one explain how to renew it the 6months if expired. thanks
...thats a major question that needs to be answered....else we are decieving ourselves....lets know how to renew so we can have some assurance that it will last a little longer than vodka...
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 11:09

...cos i know that sumfin we pay a little for... every once in a while... should last longer than what we pay nufin for...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 11:17

@don1, i we talk 2u on phone ok.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 11:29

ancl wrote:
@don1, i we talk 2u on phone ok.
...ok...'ll be w8ing...
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 14:13

Buy it at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 14:44

as i have said early all this boxes is all about software
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 15:37

what box can anyone recommed ?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 15:43

Nawa ooo
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 21:04

ancl wrote:
Nawa ooo
Everybody seems just confused on wjat to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
tuns71
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 22:09

mayo4gem wrote:
it uses the same server with strong x2 and they open the same dstv channel. the price is more than that of strong x2 and another there is that the decoder is mpeg2
.They said strong x2and mbox dongles are currently experiencing temporary problems since 10.30pm last night. pls someone shdlet me know the latest info as am contemplating whether is worth buying any of them.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-01, 22:47

We hv't buy it yet who no wht we hppn if we buy it
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 00:37

it is high time i explain some things

please i want u to quote me right am not trying to mislead anybody. any thing i say some are fact while some are base on my own opinion and the research i carried out. if u feel some of wat am saying is not right pls feel free to express urself. we are here for the benefit of one another and not to mislead one another.

1. when dongle first started abt 4-5 yrs ago, we av the likes of mb, digital satelite receiver, hawk. only few people are using it why bcos then the server is very poor. now some of them have work on there server.

2. the introduction of avatar is a boom when it first came out, the server is very effective. is just as if u are making subscription.

3. i will also say that introduction of avatar prompt other dongle to work more on there server, just to try and compete.

4. when dstv notice this they could't do anything abt it so they tried to pay off the manufacturer of avatar but there negotiation collapsed bcos dstv cannot afford there demand.

5. when other chinco people notice the way avatar was selling some of there staff have to leave and form other company to produce similar product that uses the same avatar server.

the manufacturer of original product tried to stop the fake frm using there server but they could'nt which reduce there sale.

that is the reason why some avatar dongle will go off while upgrading or will not even allow new software bcos they are fake.

There are some question that we need to answer
1. do we know abt avatr when we bought it?
2. did they give us the life span?
3. do we think it will last for ever?

these are question that need answers.

we all bought avatr bcos of is effectiveness and those that bought it earlier enjoyed there money while those that bought it late are victim to the box.

Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 00:40

AVATR HAVE A VERY GOOD SERVER AND I HOPE IT COMES BACK ON WHISKY.

I CHAT WITH ONE DONGLE MANUFACTURER FOR EAST AFRICA AND OTHER COUNTRY ASKING THEM WHY THERE DONGLE IS NOT WORKING IN NIGERIA SHE SAID THERE SERVER IS NOT EFFECTIVE IN WEST AFRICA AND THAT IS WHY THEY SHIFTED TO OTHER COUNTRY.

WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT NO DONGLE IN NIGERIA CAN BE LIKE AVATAR OF THE FIRST GENERATION. EVEN AVATAR IT'SELF.

IN MY OWN OPINION I DONT THINK AVATAR MANUFACTURER WILL WNT TO SPEND MONEY ON THERE SERVER KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THEY HAVE MADE MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY AND THAT IS WHY THEY SHIFTED TO CCAM AND NEWCAMD.

AS FOR MB IT REMAIN THE LONGEST SERVING DONGLE. HOW I WISH THEY HAVE THE KIND OF SERVER AVATAR HAS. AM ALSO IN THE CLASS OF PEOPLE THAT BELIEF THAT MB IS FOR SPORT LOVER. THEY REALLY REALLY NEED TO WORK ON THERE SERVER. ANYWAY MB IS ALSO VERY OK.

BUT WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW DONGLE WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT DONGLE WILL GET BETTER.

WITH THE WAY STRONG X2 IS DOING NOW IT SHOWS THEY REALLY MEAN BUSINESS WITH LITTLE OR NO FREEZING.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 05:08

FOR HOW TO RENEW FOR ANOTHER SIX MONTH. THE CHINCO HAVE NOT DISCLOSE THE MEANS THEY WILL USE TO RENEW IT BUT I BELIEF BEFORE DAT SIX MONTH WE WILL SURELY KNW THE MEANS. MAYBE THT IS WHY THEY INTRODUCE SOMETING LIKE A FLASH MEMEORY CARD INTO IT
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 05:13

IF WE DONT BELIEF THEIR WORD HOW CAN WE TRUST THEM. LET JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW THEY WANT TO GO ABOUT WITH THERE NEW IDEA.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 06:51

If avatr server is nt work n west africa wht of othr africa country are they stil working thre? Many questn witout answr
Back to top Go down
tuns71
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 07:01

mayo4gem wrote:
IF WE DONT BELIEF THEIR WORD HOW CAN WE TRUST THEM. LET JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW THEY WANT TO GO ABOUT WITH THERE NEW IDEA.
Is any dongle currently barking whiskey?.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 07:03

Ok let us wait and see what happens
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 07:09

tuns71 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
do u see anythn like dat above? Lol read b4 u post ok
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 07:33

ancl wrote:
If avatr server is nt work n west africa wht of othr africa country are they stil working thre? Many questn witout answr
if sunny11 could be enjoying vodka in there own country on whiskey it shows dat vodka are the one playng with us and not there server.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 07:35

tuns71 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
yes "strong x2"
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 07:42

mayo4gem wrote:
tuns71 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
yes "strong x2"
Lol be careful of informations u give out so dat strong thin doesn't become a long tin then dry out of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 07:46

bola_yeni wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
tuns71 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
yes "strong x2"
Lol be careful of informations u give out so dat strong thin doesn't become a long tin then dry out of whiskey.
u are completely right which mean we need to find a new name for it.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 08:00

That will definitely make it last longer.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 08:27

I recommend martini, as the thing dey bark whiskey alone
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 08:32

MARTINI
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 08:41

donfolex wrote:
MARTINI
Then MARTINI it is.
Back to top Go down
tuns71
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 09:01

mayo4gem wrote:
tuns71 wrote:
mayo4gem wrote:
yes "strong x2"
. Thanks 4 the info. I was d guy who called you twice from ile-ife on how i can get it routed to my end. Finally my installer @ my base has x2 @ 19k inclusive labour and said i shd wait till is barking again. I will hala him now.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 13:01

Hmm
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty2011-12-02, 13:25

new dongle to decode zuku, eh! i wonder if it will last
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER   ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER BOX WITH DECORDER
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next