Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strong decoders and DSTV

Go down 
+16
Gmailer
Segzytola
Lordomasia
easy
ancl
funshel
bejs
obodo
Ashawo
Mamafish
alphatech008
alaba153
bola_yeni
herbert60
walukoe
9jafobia
20 posters
AuthorMessage
9jafobia
Novice
Novice

Strong decoders and DSTV Empty
PostSubject: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-12, 18:18

You guys are trying in demystifying the satellite stuffs here, but restrictions on posting, I find disturbing. For instance I can't pm John Bull b/cos I have not reached the maximum posts, anyways, you have your reasons for this, is just that internet access is not easy for all.
My Problem is this, I have a Strong 4669X and an old Dstv Card I did use with my old Strong 4640. Now that DSTV has moved to Eutelsat W7 I can't find that satellite in 4669X how can I use this decoder to watch Dstv?
Please Help me out.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-12, 18:31

Tension
Back to top Go down
herbert60
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-12, 18:36

pls i need the product key for kjv dictionary am using nokia x2
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-12, 20:15

9jafobia wrote:
You guys are trying in demystifying the satellite stuffs here, but restrictions on posting, I find disturbing. For instance I can't pm John Bull b/cos I have not reached the maximum posts, anyways, you have your reasons for this, is just that internet access is not easy for all.
My Problem is this, I have a Strong 4669X and an old Dstv Card I did use with my old Strong 4640. Now that DSTV has moved to Eutelsat W7 I can't find that satellite in 4669X how can I use this decoder to watch Dstv?
Please Help me out.
Thanks
Goto
1. Menu and then select installation. Enter 0000 for the password.
2. Select manual and from the satellite menu, select eutelsat w4/7
3. Under frequency, put 12902
4. Under polarisation, put H
5. Under symbol rate, put 27500 and then press enter to scan. Gud luck.
Back to top Go down
alaba153
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-12, 22:24

after 2.PM to morrow. pentrol is corming back to #65.
Back to top Go down
alaba153
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-12, 22:26

after 2.PM to morrow. pentrol is corming back to #65. BBC news say it
Back to top Go down
alphatech008
Novice
Novice
alphatech008

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-12, 23:10

alaba153 wrote:

let us wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-13, 03:27

alaba153 wrote:
tenks GOD
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-13, 07:48

Mamafish wrote:
alaba153 wrote:
tenks GOD
agreement have not been reach yet o
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-13, 08:44

Ashawo wrote:
Mamafish wrote:
alaba153 wrote:
tenks GOD
agreement have not been reach yet o
i wonder oooo
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-13, 09:56

I THAUGHT THIS WAS STRONG DECODERS AND DSTV THREAD OR IS IT ABT PENTROL.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-13, 10:13

But why should they be creating thread here & there,the moderator suppose to give limit for thread
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-13, 10:26

obviouschild wrote:
But why should they be creating thread here & there,the moderator suppose to give limit for thread

man, u nailed it right on the head.
Back to top Go down
9jafobia
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-17, 19:24

bola_yeni wrote:
9jafobia wrote:
Please Help me out.
Thanks
Goto

thank you very for offering a solution. The pro is that it is only Eutelsat W4 that is there, should I input those data there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-17, 19:37

9jafobia wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
9jafobia wrote:
Please Help me out.
Thanks
Goto

thank you very for offering a solution. The pro is that it is only Eutelsat W4 that is there, should I input those data there?

Secondly,you have to download software to your strong 4669x to be able to see your card
Back to top Go down
funshel
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-24, 20:24

Hw do i watch all channels free on DSTV guyz pls help me out
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-24, 20:38

funshel wrote:
omo osun me na ulesha if u want ur request granted hmm check ur pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-24, 22:43

funshel wrote:

With only one post?are you sure you are mot one of them?go thru the thread & you will see the answer to your request
Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-25, 01:13

obviouschild wrote:
funshel wrote:

With only one post?are you sure you are mot one of them?go thru the thread & you will see the answer to your request

d**v spy b careful guys Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-25, 07:20

I don't think dsthives can do anything concerning how to block dongles,cos the more they try,the more chinese are researching
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-26, 15:16

my srt 4669x decoder was hit by thunder and lightening, and i sent it to a professional to be repaired. he was able to repair the fault which was inability to get signal. but now there is no difference between the horizontal and vertical polarization as they produce the same channels. eg. frequency of multitv is 12551v but mine works even if u change the V to H. meaning that i always turn my lnb when i am using a dongle b"cos ssmax2 is at one side and ss3 is at the other side. please i really need help as to how to go about it
Back to top Go down
Segzytola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-01-26, 15:59

Dongle is a scam.why do those chinese people keep destroying their previous products and then bring a new product to d market in d guise of another name?these chinese people are really scaming us all and we are falling for it.May God deliever us frm them.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-12-24, 21:39

Dongle isn't a scam! It has come to stay
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-12-24, 22:48

for sure
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2012-12-24, 23:46

For sure and for real!
Back to top Go down
Hicky3
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2013-04-06, 10:58

Pls............... Guys hw can i install my 4669*ii, pls............... Give all d details
Back to top Go down
Follymike
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2013-04-06, 11:06

Dis is an old thread
Go to d ryt thread
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty2013-04-06, 13:51

Pls let som1 direct to a site where i wil pair mytv smartcard wit the 4940 decoda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong decoders and DSTV   Strong decoders and DSTV Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong decoders and DSTV
Page 1 of 1