Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CCCAM function software for 4669z

Go down 
+18
Wolex ib
flashyberry
stainlez
agooo
Sstugar
creg.africano
HAJJDAN
bonchi
joshuaghana2012
Adekunle23
kouaho
ancl
jaido
sunny78
osteen
bejs
deeplo
John bull
22 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty
PostSubject: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-30, 18:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-30, 19:47

John bull wrote:
THANKS SO MUCH.. YOU CAME AT THE RIGHT TIME... PLS HOW CAN I USE IT? DO I NEED TO UNZIP IT B4 INSTALLATION OR USE LIKE THAT.
THANKS
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 10:57

Mr JB YOU HAVE NOT REPLY TO THIS MY QUESTION ABOVE. PLS LOOK INTO IT. THANKS
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 11:40

deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS SO MUCH.. YOU CAME AT THE RIGHT TIME... PLS HOW CAN I USE IT? DO I NEED TO UNZIP IT B4 INSTALLATION OR USE LIKE THAT.
THANKS

JUST INSERT THE PENDRIVE INTO UR RECIEVER, LOCATE THE FILE IN THE USB SECTION AND INSTALL IT ONTO THE RECIEVER. AFTA DAT U CAN PRESS 8082 TO LOAD THE CCCAM MENU. DAZ WHERE U LOAD A CCCAM ACCOUNT, DAZ IF U'VE GOT ONE.
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 11:41

deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS
if da file is zip unzip it b4 u tranfer into ur system,,, da file is bin.
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 12:07

bejs wrote:
deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS

JUST INSERT THE PENDRIVE INTO UR RECIEVER, LOCATE THE FILE IN THE USB SECTION AND INSTALL IT ONTO THE RECIEVER. AFTA DAT U CAN PRESS 8082 TO LOAD THE CCCAM MENU. DAZ WHERE U LOAD A CCCAM ACCOUNT, DAZ IF U'VE GOT ONE.
THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY.
I DID THAT BUT WHEN I PRESS 8082 NOTHING CAME UP.. THEN I WENT TO THE MAIN MENU.. I NOTICED THAT OPTION MENU IS NOT THERE AGAIN.. THE OPTION MENU IS UNDER OTA MENU.

PLS WHAT CAN I DO TO RESTORE IT
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 12:23

deeplo wrote:
bejs wrote:
deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY.
I DID THAT BUT WHEN I PRESS 8082 NOTHING CAME UP.. THEN I WENT TO THE MAIN MENU.. I NOTICED THAT OPTION MENU IS NOT THERE AGAIN.. THE OPTION MENU IS UNDER OTA MENU.

point not 8082 to access ur cccam account on srt 69z u thumb 8081. for ur option menu u press 6969 turn it on if as u for a password input 6969. if still da option menu is nt coming up then u have to change da software of da srt.
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 12:53

osteen wrote:
deeplo wrote:
bejs wrote:
deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY.

point not 8082 to access ur cccam account on srt 69z u thumb 8081. for ur option menu u press 6969 turn it on if as u for a password input 6969. if still da option menu is nt coming up then u have to change da software of da srt.

you just got what am saying....the 6969 is to ON/OFF the patch (which is located inside the option menu) which at the moment is not coming up for my password to be inserted. As you have rightly said since the option is not coming up what else can i do as per the software?
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 13:06

deeplo wrote:
osteen wrote:
deeplo wrote:
bejs wrote:
deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY.

you just got what am saying....the 6969 is to ON/OFF the patch (which is located inside the option menu) which at the moment is not coming up for my password to be inserted. As you have rightly said since the option is not coming up what else can i do as per the software?
download a new software from strong website if ur decoder is original if nt go wiskid or crosat website for download. thank you
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 13:41

osteen wrote:
deeplo wrote:
osteen wrote:
deeplo wrote:
bejs wrote:
deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY.

download a new software from strong website if ur decoder is original if nt go wiskid or crosat website for download. thank you

the software that i download before was from whizkid website.. i download another one now from strong website but as am talking right now it has not downpload to the decoder.
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 16:26

deeplo wrote:
osteen wrote:
deeplo wrote:
osteen wrote:
deeplo wrote:
bejs wrote:
deeplo wrote:
John bull wrote:
THANKS

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY.

the software that i download before was from whizkid website.. i download another one now from strong website but as am talking right now it has not downpload to the decoder.
if dats da case ma finally quote is to take ur decoder to dealer @ alaba ur problem we be solve.
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-01-31, 17:23

problem has been solved now... thanks alot Osteen... appreciate alot
Back to top Go down
sunny78
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-02-11, 19:03

deeplo how are u pls i want u to help me out for it how the u get it
How can i get latest cccam latest software for strong srt 4669z as well as test account for cccam?
pls
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-02-12, 00:27

sunny78 wrote:
deeplo how are u pls i want u to help me out for it how the u get it
How can i get latest cccam latest software for strong srt 4669z as well as test account for cccam?
pls
AM SORRY SUNNY, AM JUST COMING ONLINE SEND ME A PM ABOUT UR EMAIL I WILL SEND IT TO YOU, OR YOU CONTACT WHIZKID HE GAVE ME THE WEBSITE. THANKS
Back to top Go down
sunny78
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-02-15, 12:42

hello deeplo how are u pls get back to me on here sunnyogbe78atyahoo.com pls dont forget to tell me how to fix it
Back to top Go down
jaido
Novice
Novice
jaido

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-23, 20:11

aving problem wif my strong 4669z ccam not coming up. pls he;p
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-23, 20:14

Old post
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-23, 20:27

jaido wrote:

pls go Ghana satellite forum
Back to top Go down
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 08:06

kouaho wrote:
jaido wrote:

Plz anyone there to help me with my strong decoder 4669z, i have setup the cccam account on it and it still scramble what i notice is that at the server list the status is disconnected
Back to top Go down
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:06

Adekunle23 wrote:
kouaho wrote:
jaido wrote:

Plz anyone there to help me with my strong decoder 4669z, i have setup the cccam account on it and it still scramble what i notice is that at the server list the status is disconnected

GO TO GHANA SATTLITE FORUM FOR HELP Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:19

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
Adekunle23 wrote:
kouaho wrote:
jaido wrote:

plz give the url ghana forum
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:23

Well if the server status is disconnected, then it might be that your account has expired making it inactive. I think it will be best for you contact the dealer you got the account from. Nawa for cccam o!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Adekunle23
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:26

bonchi wrote:
Well if the server status is disconnected, then it might be that your account has expired making it inactive. I think it will be best for you contact the dealer you got the account from. Nawa for cccam o!!

thx, but the account is working on orton decoder fine
Back to top Go down
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:28

Adekunle23 wrote:
joshuaghana2012 wrote:
Adekunle23 wrote:
kouaho wrote:
jaido wrote:

plz give the url ghana forum

JUST SERCH GHANA SATTLITE FORUM Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:33

Adekunle23 wrote:
bonchi wrote:

this happened to me sometime ago. check the spelling letter by letter. u might have mispelled something. firstly delete the account from the strong reciever and reset the reciever to it's factory settings. after scanning for the sats and channels input the account again and check the spelling very well. as long as it works on the orthon it shld work on the strong reciever too.
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:42

bejs wrote:
Adekunle23 wrote:
bonchi wrote:

this happened to me sometime ago. check the spelling letter by letter. u might have mispelled something. firstly delete the account from the strong reciever and reset the reciever to it's factory settings. after scanning for the sats and channels input the account again and check the spelling very well. as long as it works on the orthon it shld work on the strong reciever too.

yes thanks goog job Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-07-30, 11:46

u'r welcom bro
Back to top Go down
HAJJDAN
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-12-02, 19:51

HI
PLZ HELP ME GET CCCAM FOR MY SRT 4669Z THANKS
Back to top Go down
HAJJDAN
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-12-02, 21:25

bejs wrote:
u'r welcom bro
please kindly help me get cccam thanks
Back to top Go down
HAJJDAN
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-12-02, 21:29

kouaho wrote:
bejs wrote:
Adekunle23 wrote:
bonchi wrote:

yes thanks goog job Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
please i ve a similar proble mine it connected but no picture please help me what should i do?
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2012-12-30, 13:46

i got keys from this website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they are for aljazeera, how are they used. i have installed them in my srt 4910. using file tranfer- usb.

do keys work to decrypt channels. i hope i use a right channel
Back to top Go down
Sstugar
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-08-12, 10:43

CCCAM function software for 4922
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-06, 22:35

Please house can anyone pm me a software for 4669z that works with cccam. i have tried 8281 with my software version 1.31p but it's not working. I will be very glad!!!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-06, 23:19

Check crosat.org, you might be luck bro!
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-06, 23:41

stainlez wrote:
Check crosat.org, you might be luck bro!
Have been to different sites but still can't find any!!
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-07, 01:59

can u use ur phone as router?? Or modem to power ur cccam account?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-07, 02:45

Gud morning
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-07, 06:15

Agoo check your pm
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-07, 06:37

nanny67 wrote:
Agoo check your pm
Thanks a lot for your concern by boss!!! I am very very grateful!!!!
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-07, 09:07

please check your email now i have send the software..
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2013-11-07, 11:54

nanny67 wrote:
please check your email now i have send the software..
Boss thanks I have received it and will try it after work!
Back to top Go down
mauricoeur
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2015-11-15, 18:43

hi there,
can anyone help with proton server nasscamd activation code please?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2015-11-15, 20:55

is dis still functioning?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty2015-11-17, 09:35

Old thread
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCCAM function software for 4669z   CCCAM function software for 4669z Empty

Back to top Go down

CCCAM function software for 4669z
Page 1 of 1