Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new cccam for canal+

Go down 
+5
iyemik
olofin17
saintchyco
Kay2cee
uchechris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
uchechris
Novice
Novice

The new cccam for canal+ Empty
PostSubject: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-20, 02:28

3g router is just $100 about #16k is also 7.2 it can work without 3g so is very good

Last edited by uchechris on 2012-02-21, 05:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-20, 06:51

uchechris wrote:
Anybody that need a very good 3g router with 4 internet port that can work very well with cccam can contact me,wee have HD reciever's
santa uc how far this is KC your guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-20, 09:52

uchechris wrote:
Anybody that need a very good 3g router with 4 internet port that can work very well with cccam can contact me,wee have HD reciever's

please PM price of your 3g router and do they support CDMA

Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-20, 11:46

pm me d price for 3G router
Back to top Go down
iyemik
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-20, 20:49

pls wat is the price of 3g router
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-20, 20:56

iyemik wrote:
pls wat is the price of 3g router
Check ur pm
Back to top Go down
uchechris
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: 3g Router   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-21, 05:27

uchechris wrote:
3g router is just $100 about #16k is also 7.2 it can work without 3g so is very good
Back to top Go down
uchechris
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: S class receiver with acount   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-21, 05:32

I have SCLASS 1000 HD RECIEVER WITH ONE YEAR CCCAM or NEWCCAM ACCOUNT FOR 1YR #27K WITH ORTON 403P #25k I DONT SALE WITH LINUXDVB ACCOUNT
Back to top Go down
Do good
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: HD reciever with cccam&newcam acount   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-21, 07:48

I have SCLASS 1000 HD RECIEVER WITH ONE YEAR CCCAM or NEWCCAM ACCOUNT FOR 1YR #27K WITH ORTON 403P #25k I DONT HAVE LINUXDVB ACCOUNT
Back to top Go down
Dagame68
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-02-21, 17:14

uchechris wrote:

Hi Folk
Have any buddy notice that the ccam acount is not working today bcos Yesterday it was
working perfectly. What dey happen to our dear ccam
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

Sex : mr

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty2012-04-20, 20:12

Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD65/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO By Newcamd account+ seabox 700HD for one year price USD75/pcs;

Watch DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for six months price USD28/pcs;

Watch HD DSTV+HD NSS-7+HD AL JAC SPORT+MYTV+PSAT+HD MEO+HD skyltalia+HD Cyfra+HD UPC Direct+HD Cs&Skylink+Platforma HD by Strong 5000 for one year price USD33/pcs;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new cccam for canal+   The new cccam for canal+ Empty

Back to top Go down

The new cccam for canal+
Page 1 of 1