Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.

Go down 
+17
Awai
fc bonsai
ancl
Ibaku
moyosire
Drdanskills
mayo4gem
simplicyt
John bull
socos
slide05
Suny11
otiamoney
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
world richest
lawalahmed
21 posters
AuthorMessage

WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty
PostSubject: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 11:24

Hello, do you have a DSTV or HITV or MYTV smartcard and would love to watch for free without paying? call me: 08164675336. software also available for sale...
BENEFITS:
1. You pay notin to dstv for the next 6months.
2. You have direct access to all dstv channels.
3. You get this for a cheaper rate.
so what are you waiting for...

Contacts:
0816 467 5336
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 11:56

oLEEE
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 12:01

Thief
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 12:02

So wat do u want to tel us
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 12:08

Hitv is not active ok n besides we now hav married cards so mr man chil
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 12:10

Maybe this guy don't normally receive phone calls and wanted his line to be busy this time.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 12:12

And if u ar caught ur on ur own
Back to top Go down
otiamoney
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 13:58

Am sure the guy that create this, Tread is dstv agent peepz be warned.....dstv dey look for scape goat.......make una no 2 dey talk for here any 1 caught is @ is own risk oooo
Back to top Go down
otiamoney
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 14:00

Am sure the guy that create this, Tread is dstv agent peepz be warned.....dstv dey look for scape goat.......make una no 2 dey talk for here any 1 caught is @ is own risk oooo
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 14:23

No thank you! We have our on ways of doing that no need to call you for that.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 14:24

And besides it was a long time ago when this card unlocking was done in south africa. But now those guys were cought.
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 18:20

really?
Back to top Go down
socos
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 18:32

I am a regular visitor to this site but what I see every time is that there is no information sharing is preferred keepe secret and make it last suspense.je would be happy to make a real sharing with vous.mon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] email. I want to know convert my avatar 2 avatar in 3 and more able to navigate with my USB 3G connection without paying a franc or how to optimize my connection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 20:56

socos wrote:
I am a regular visitor to this site but what I see every time is that there is no information sharing is preferred keepe secret and make it last suspense.je would be happy to make a real sharing with vous.mon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] email. I want to know convert my avatar 2 avatar in 3 and more able to navigate with my USB 3G connection without paying a franc or how to optimize my connection

O boy,what u are asking is too much oo!!!hmmmmmmm!!!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 21:27

socos wrote:
mr man u may get wat u want if u can go thru d other threads from d beginin or simply ask ur dealer cos wat ure askin now is not possible due to highly classified info n ure too novice here
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 22:03

bestrolex wrote:
Hello, do you have a DSTV or HITV or MYTV smartcard and would love to watch for free without paying? call me: 08164675336. software also available for sale...
BENEFITS:

Contacts:
0816 467 5336
I can't fathom out why people will just wake up early in the morning and all they can ever think of is how to assail and dupe innocent souls of their hard earning money. But i'm assuring you one thing, any evil money you receive will be used to add to the money you'll borrow just to solve problems that wouldn't have come your way and such person can never have a serene life.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-27, 22:14

John bull wrote:
bestrolex wrote:
BENEFITS:

Contacts:
0816 467 5336
I can't fathom out why people will just wake up early in the morning and all they can ever think of is how to assail and dupe innocent souls of their hard earning money. But i'm assuring you one thing, any evil money you receive will be used to add to the money you'll borrow just to solve problems that wouldn't have come your way and such person can never have a serene life.
dat is d problem dis peeps tink dis forum is full of dummies dat ar desperate for such tins at any cost not knowin it is a gurus haven wit sharp minds
Back to top Go down
simplicyt
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 00:04

BENEFITS:

Contacts:
0816 467 5336

peolpe beware of deceivers and liers.dont call o.they are looking for who to dupe.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 06:12

Guest wrote:
BENEFITS:

Contacts:
0816 467 5336
nawa 4 u o. So u dont even knw say hitv no dey in existense again.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 06:34

socos wrote:
big bro for the first its ic change, second buy an unlimited plan from your network provider.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 07:40

007 wrote:
John bull wrote:
bestrolex wrote:
BENEFITS:

Contacts:
0816 467 5336
dat is d problem dis peeps tink dis forum is full of dummies dat ar desperate for such tins at any cost not knowin it is a gurus haven wit sharp minds

ℓ☺ℓ​ \=D
\
( )
. laff don gimme bow leg !!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
moyosire
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 07:50

Guest wrote:
BENEFITS:

Contacts:
0816 467 5336
Mr amateur ur format is too watery and straight 4ward,by d way don't u have families dat need dead and buried hitv,or aljazeera cum software u shuld have used to upgrade urself b4 coming out to disgrace urself here,u greedy and lazy virus.
Back to top Go down
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur
Ibaku

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 11:29

Guest ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 17:23

Ibaku wrote:
Guest ???

He has been banned,thats good for him
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 19:32

Oga gan ooo
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 22:50

na wa o!
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 23:02

Oga ooo
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-28, 23:53

You think say people they laugh with their nose for here?
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-29, 17:15

Nalerigu wrote:
You think say people they laugh with their nose for here?
Hitv is dead and buried,so which software are we talking about here.O ga ooo
Back to top Go down
Lafesdurich
Amateur
Amateur
Lafesdurich

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-30, 06:32

Sometime if i want to laugh i will just come to this IT forum and see what people are saying some people think everyone is a dummy.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty2012-04-30, 17:13

we dont want to come here and waste our time and money moderators remove this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.   WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE. Empty

Back to top Go down

WATCH YOUR DSTV, HITV, MYTV AND ALJAZERA FOR FREE.
Page 1 of 1