Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Browse for free with Privoxy

Go down 
+41
eben.asore
Yungmo11
starboyfor
kay_bhang
Drdanskills
cherokeejnr
ehisolo
Suny11
muller
chinenye
360man
fijiano202
ulitox
nnachi0814
abou1
shoooman
DAdesu
samflexy007
trendyz
codenamex
MEGEE
tdalyn
chelski
Yusphull
yemiola
boakyeachampong
Lekside5
ajayi-kayode-solomon
tommyking
Hacklord
John bull
tenikola
Edunwa
potomipo
Ogechi
Tersee4real
Ashawo
sole
myhero
Aliyu
stay
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stay
Senior
Senior

Browse for free with Privoxy Empty
PostSubject: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-08, 15:02

This soft ware enables you to browse free , no settings ,no registration just extract and open your browser WHO NEEDS IT ......NOW GUYS START REQUESTING OH THE SOFTWARE ROCKS
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
Aliyu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-08, 23:03

am in need of it
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-08, 23:07

any more requests?
Back to top Go down
Aliyu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-08, 23:23

pple are nt online free me
Back to top Go down
myhero
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-08, 23:51

privoxy wey don stay up to one week.............
Back to top Go down
sole
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 07:55

guy, try n emulate john bull he dnt ask 4 ppl request 2 drop stuff u know sum1 might need it doh. No disrespect.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 07:58

alrite i would drop it
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 08:15

I do not appriciate pple that dat do not appriciate so i may am deleting the post

Last edited by stay on 2011-02-09, 10:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 08:17

make sure you post back if it works or not,
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 08:39

so many people are viewing this but nobody is replying this is why i like asking before i post & sole did it work 4 u?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 09:17

Na today u no say deaf n dumb plenty for here? That na why i no de post better things cuz dem no de show appreciation
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 09:35

ashawo na true oh almost every bodi in d universe has seen it but no reply, and abeg 4give dis pple if u have cool stuff plz post then abeg
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 10:24

NOW THE MAIN POST IS GONE...I DO NOT APPRICIATE PPLE DAT DO NOT APPRICIATE,,,IF UNA NEED AM MAKE UNA ASK AGAIN

PEACE!!!...!!!...!!!...!!!
Back to top Go down
Tersee4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 10:43

stay wrote:
NOW THE MAIN POST IS GONE...I DO NOT APPRICIATE PPLE DAT DO NOT APPRICIATE,,,IF UNA NEED AM MAKE UNA ASK AGAIN
PEACE!!!...!!!...!!!...!!!
Pls, post it and God wil bless u.4get abou' pple appreciation.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 10:49

wen i posted it, there was no reply now dat i have deleted it pple are now replying.....see life
Back to top Go down
myhero
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 11:07

Ok i wil post it..permit me...all go to sharemobile.ro,go 2 search and type PRIVOXY..download d 1st one.b4 downloading,make sure u have java runtime environment on ur laptop....should i continue?
Back to top Go down
myhero
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 11:13

After downloading the PRIVOXY,extract it,a pop wil show,click on d blue P sign..then close or minimize it..go to ur mozila,click tools,option,advanced,then change port to 8118...u are good to go....
Back to top Go down
myhero
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 11:14

After downloading the PRIVOXY,extract it,a pop wil show,click on d blue P sign..then close or minimize it..go to ur mozila,click tools,option,advanced,then change port to 8118...u are good to go....
Back to top Go down
myhero
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 11:21

NOTE=each time u surf,always double click on d P sign,click view,click delete log to wipe d log message..if u dnt delete the log msg always,it wont conect again..dnt allow log msg full..it opens all sites....FREE BROWSING NA OUR RIGHT...ENJOY...4 assist,email me or hook me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ogechi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-09, 17:04

Please can u do the favor of dropping this shit---like a hot plate.
I APPRECIATE ONE LOVE
Back to top Go down
potomipo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-16, 09:46

thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Edunwa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-16, 19:54

Good job nwa nne
Back to top Go down
myhero
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-17, 00:02

nothin mega
Back to top Go down
Ogechi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-24, 09:45

tnks for the good work bro. The privoxy is ok fast and better. But only connect wit mtn. And mine suddenly stopped browsing yesterday. It that over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-25, 10:33

LOL! reali it has stop wrkin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-02-25, 11:00

hopin 4 d best
Back to top Go down
tenikola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-03-15, 20:12

Abeg Stay, i just join the community 4 days ago and i never see am...kindly post it again..God bless u..
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-03-15, 20:37

ok goto sharemobile.ro , search 4 privoxy or p-web proxy and download itz about 943kb, open it, minimize it and chang ur browzer settings to
proxy:localhost
port:8118
then use it 4 all protocols datz all
Back to top Go down
tenikola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-03-16, 13:01

Stay, thanks a lot..will try it tonight... bounce
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-03-17, 17:11

This thing is still rocking, better than your-freedom.
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-04-07, 11:27

Wen ur fon is fast in browzn so is dis
Back to top Go down
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-04-21, 13:07

But I Cant Open Mail.yahoo.com, Gmail and a host of other foreign website. Hacklord Plz Do Something
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-04-21, 13:24

tommyking wrote:
But I Cant Open Mail.yahoo.com, Gmail and a host of other foreign website. Hacklord Plz Do Something
click on reload
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-04-21, 13:49

if u cant open yahoo try to use
m.yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-04-21, 13:53

stay wrote:
if u cant open yahoo try to use
m.yahoo.com
dat's for mobile
Back to top Go down
ajayi-kayode-solomon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-05-31, 01:12

stay wrote:
This soft ware enables you to browse free , no settings ,no registration just extract and open your browser WHO NEEDS IT ......NOW GUYS START REQUESTING OH THE SOFTWARE ROCKS

Bros I just join this forum I need it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lekside5
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-05-31, 03:01

plz i nid sonyericsson cheat
Back to top Go down
boakyeachampong
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 00:19

charlie stay repost i beg
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 01:15

i'm still using it till now
Back to top Go down
Yusphull
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 07:49

Stay, u dont need people to appreciate you jst post n expect God appreciation............ As for me if it works i'll show apreciation......
Back to top Go down
Yusphull
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 07:54

yemiola wrote:
pls give me d detail so dat i can enjoy it also...........
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 08:10

Yusphull wrote:
yemiola wrote:
pls give me d detail so dat i can enjoy it also...........
too slow compare to my freedom jet
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 09:46

guy go hide ur freeDOOM....nothing can beat proxomitron, ive downloaded, 60gig since lst week
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 09:51

stay wrote:
guy go hide ur freeDOOM....nothing can beat proxomitron, ive downloaded, 60gig since lst week
am talking about the speed of browsing not download....anywhich way what's your settings on that
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 09:58

GUY freeDOOM na trash in browsing,downloading, updating,uploading compared to my proxomitron............my proxomitron runs 7.2mb per sec
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 10:01

stay wrote:
GUY freeDOOM na trash in browsing,downloading, updating,uploading compared to my proxomitron............my proxomitron runs 7.2mb per sec

stay i would be glad if u take me through the setting, i have downloaded it but it only works when i have credits on my sim or it cant be used in ghana??????
thanks
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 10:13

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS FROM?
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 10:17

tdalyn wrote:
stay wrote:

stay i would be glad if u take me through the setting, i have downloaded it but it only works when i have credits on my sim or it cant be used in ghana??????
thanks
7.2mb per sec in this nigeria? Too funny....if you really have it just drop it and let guys confirm it
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 10:50

stay wrote:

stay drop it into my mail. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty2011-09-07, 11:44

i will give the link to download the proxomitron now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browse for free with Privoxy   Browse for free with Privoxy Empty

Back to top Go down

Browse for free with Privoxy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next