Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?

Go down 
+3
malosky07
Sensicut07
Swash4u
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty
PostSubject: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 09:11

Nigerians-when they loot money,they keep it in Switzerland.Whe n sick,they go toGermany.When investing,they gotoAmerica.When buying Mansions,they visit London.Whenshopping they go to Dubai.When onholidays,they visit paris or Bahamas.When educating their children,they select Europe.When praying,they go to Saudi Arabia or Jeresalem.BUT,w hen they DIE,they all want to be BURIED in NIGERIA.Abeg help me ask them,NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 10:26

No matter how we leave in this life the end is the end of cinema
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 11:31

Swash4u wrote:
Nigerians-when they loot money,they keep it in Switzerland.Whe n sick,they go toGermany.When investing,they gotoAmerica.When buying Mansions,they visit London.Whenshopping they go to Dubai.When onholidays,they visit paris or Bahamas.When educating their children,they select Europe.When praying,they go to Saudi Arabia or Jeresalem.BUT,w hen they DIE,they all want to be BURIED in NIGERIA.Abeg help me ask them,NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 12:01

This is a God forsaken Continent. All what we hear in our news is tragedy. Are we doomed in this land? Nigeria is populated by the highest number of churches, mosques and shrines. Yet, it seems God is far away from us. When will God move closer to us and show us His mercies and compassion? Is God really far away from us, or we are the ones far away from Him? God I hail ooo!
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 13:01

Gmailer wrote:
This is a God forsaken Continent. All what we hear in our news is tragedy. Are we doomed in this land? Nigeria is populated by the highest number of churches, mosques and shrines. Yet, it seems God is far away from us. When will God move closer to us and show us His mercies and compassion? Is God really far away from us, or we are the ones far away from Him? God I hail ooo!

Many questions begging for answers? God forgive Nigeria, God save Nigeria and God bless Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
bosun2000
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 13:04

Hey my brothers we have over one million church and mosque in this country and we are still living in the dark.God please intervene..
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 17:07

The end has come be dat just cover ur self wit blood of Jesus b4 u go out everyday.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-06, 17:58

@ancl. . . When did you turn pastor?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-07, 07:00

Nt nw ore dat is wht my parent gv me even whn am schln n ilorin during cult's killing themselves wit gun believ me i leav among them and usd to cover my self wit blood of Jesus anyway i Go and it work up til present, u2 can make it ur daily tonic.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-07, 10:08

bosun2000 wrote:
Hey my brothers we have over one million church and mosque in this country and we are still living in the dark.God please intervene..
the more we hav them the more where commiting a sin that is why ?
Back to top Go down
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty2012-06-07, 12:30

e go beta...but wen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?   NIGERIA NA CEMETRY? Empty

Back to top Go down

NIGERIA NA CEMETRY?
Page 1 of 1