Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!   CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!! Empty2012-06-20, 11:11

Two men met @ a bus-stop and struck up a conversation.
One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation.
A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married. Later my father married my step daughter. That made my step daughter my step mother and my father became my step son. Also my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Then the daughter of wife, my step mother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grand mother. This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose half-sister is my father's wife. I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm my own grandfather!
And you think you have family problems?"
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Good Morning Peeps, Hw was ur night ? i think we need jokes to cool this Dongle epilepsy issue....
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!   CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!! Empty2012-06-20, 11:23

U try
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!   CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!! Empty2012-06-20, 11:29

Sensicut07 wrote:
U try

At-least that can cool the tempo in d House.....Hw was ur night ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!   CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!! Empty2012-06-20, 11:55

lawalahmed wrote:
Sensicut07 wrote:
U try

At-least that can cool the tempo in d House.....Hw was ur night ?
thank god
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!   CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!! Empty2012-06-20, 14:41

lawalahmed wrote:
Two men met @ a bus-stop and struck up a conversation.
One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said
"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation.
A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married. Later my father married my step daughter. That made my step daughter my step mother and my father became my step son. Also my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Then the daughter of wife, my step mother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grand mother. This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose half-sister is my father's wife. I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm my own grandfather!
And you think you have family problems?"
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Good Morning Peeps, Hw was ur night ? i think we need jokes to cool this Dongle epilepsy issue....
...meeeeeen...that second guy needs to see a therapist asap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!   CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CONFUSED FAMILY CHAIN!!!
Page 1 of 1