Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*****Dinner Prayer With Family******

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

*****Dinner Prayer With Family******  Empty
PostSubject: *****Dinner Prayer With Family******    *****Dinner Prayer With Family******  Empty2012-06-22, 11:43

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last night @ dinner, a little boy of about the age of seven was ordered 2 lead in prayer. He replied; "But I don't know what to pray". Just pray for we your family memberr...... His dad said insistently.
Ok! Dear Lord he started, thank you for giving me such a lovely parents. Thanks for our visitors and their children who came today and finished all my cookies and ice cream. Bless them so that they won't come again. Forgive our neighbour's son, who removed my sister's clothes from her body this afternoon and wrestled with her on her bed. Lord God, this coming Christmas, please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my daddy's laptop and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mummy's room when daddy is @ work. IJN I pray... AMEN.

10k God its Friday!!!

Enjoy d weekend peepz
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: *****Dinner Prayer With Family******    *****Dinner Prayer With Family******  Empty2012-06-22, 22:57

Really gud to read
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: *****Dinner Prayer With Family******    *****Dinner Prayer With Family******  Empty2012-06-22, 23:00

hmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****Dinner Prayer With Family******    *****Dinner Prayer With Family******  Empty

Back to top Go down

*****Dinner Prayer With Family******
Page 1 of 1