Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davealberto
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK Empty
PostSubject: ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK   ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK Empty2012-07-18, 10:26

in Nigeria as we all know, everything is based on favouritism and not on luck. This strategy is also applied before one acquires an admission into the university.
4 example, lets take a glance at that of last year. Many of us scored above 250 in our jamb scores and still scored above 60 in our post ume scores but still didint attain admission into the university. While many score below 200 in their jamb scores and below 50 in their post ume scores and still got admission into their score of choice. !!
This strategy i just mentioned above is very legal and it is even authorised bythe V.C of the school, because they sign and approve the admission list before it is published.
Getting an admission is not only based on ones knowledge, but you also have to play your cards well. What i just told you now is a genuine and authorised means of getting yourself admitted into the university even with low grades in your jamb and post ume scores.

Contact Mrs TINA for your admission now with 08165680047 ... Belive and trust me for admission is yours this year in JESUS NAME !!

WE ARE SENDING ANSWERS TOO ON
* POST UTME RUNZ.
* JAMB UTME (via SMS or email)
* WAEC SSCE - School candidates
* WAEC GCE
* NECO........

This is real, its just
that we dont have to talk too much, cause we dont knw WHO IS WHO....
IF
YOU ALSO WISH TO ASSIST, RENDER ANY SUPPORT, PARTNER WITH US OR FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, CALL
Directly from my desk, Mrs TINA....

a
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK   ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK Empty2012-07-18, 11:54

am sure you have not read the rules in this forum.... since it is ban that you prefer
Back to top Go down
MOZALL
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK   ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK Empty2012-07-31, 01:07

Make $300 in 10 Minutes, $100 an Hour After That!
WITHOUT SELLING, ADVERTISING, REFERRING OR OWNING A WEBSITE

If you are tired of hearing how "easy" it is to make money online, but not having anybody tell you how to do it,
let me show you exactly how....

Have you ever wished there were a real,
honest-to-goodness easy way to make money online, even if you have absolutely no experience?

Everybody wishes that, and I have good news....

MAKE $300 THE FIRST TIME YOU TRY!
GUARANTEED !!!

The system will UNLOCK the secret to Easy Home Income.
Just follow this easy step by step instructional ebook and you will make $$$...
I promise you have never heard of this before!

In a way that you have never heard of, and nobody else can offer you. It's a new concept something unheard of until now....

I'm going to show you an easy, proven way to start dumping cash into your bank account, without running in circles, talking to anyone or even leaving your house.

- This is NOT some hype scam or anything to do with you buying, selling or advertising.
- This is NOT an MLM's or pyrymid schemes of any kind.
- This is NOT selling a product, there is no stocking or shipping.
- This is NOT investing, stocks or trading.
- You do NOT need to make phone calls or type letters.
- You do NOT fill out surveys or any of that NONSENSE....
- You do NOT market anyone's products, there are no products.
- There are no tricks, gimmicks or hidden costs.

I'M REALLY SERIOUS WHEN I SAY THIS IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE....

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND....

I'm going to show you the right way to start making money online and increase your life and your bank account, starting RIGHT NOW!

It's based on a well thought out but amazingly simple method I created which produces sudden FASTCASH influxes like the following day in and out!

THIS SYSTEM OFFERS:

100% Support and all questions answered!
Make financial stress a thing of the past!
This is like nothing you have seen or tried.
Make $300 tonight in 10 minutes!
Earn $100 an hour or more.
Tax free money in most countries.
100% Legal
I'll never try to sell you anything in this e-book!
You are not required to make a purchase
from me to use this system

We tell you everything you need to know up front and every detail is in the ebook!

This is a fun and easy system to making
HUNDREDS of $$$ EVERY DAY

Alot of people on the internet are looking for that one thing to get them out of that boring job or to add to their income.

I know you want to live the life you dream of, without living from paycheck to paycheck or worrying about your finances. The problem is, most people have difficulty accepting the fact that there are easier ways to make money and there are ways to make a lot of money in very little time!

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE WAYS!

Anyone can use this system, it's so easy to understand and makes you feel good about your bank account.

People that use my system are saying awesome things about their lives.

I get emails everyday from stay at home moms looking to add to their husband's income, or lawyers looking to find something else with an even better income!

Everyone and anyone can do this! I want to let you know that I am always here to answer your questions and help you in any way I can.

HERE'S A LITTLE PROOF:
Just take a look at the earnings samples below. I will show you EXACTLY how
this money is made - every single step of the way.

NOW, keep in mind that the figures you see below are 100% profit
due to the simple fact that there are zero expensives involved!

I repeat this is 100% risk free!

Avoid putting this off. That's the most common mistake people make. They say they will get to it one day.

AND DO THEY EVER? ARE THEY STILL BROKE?

You will make $300 tonight! I promise. And $100 or more every hour after that!

I have been working 4 hours a day (yes that's all) Making $400 a day!

That's $12,000 a month! That's $144,000 a year! Non-taxable Money $$$$ All with 4 hours a day!

So tell me, is it worth taking 20 minutes to read this book?

YES I THINK SO!

The information provided in this ebook is very valuable, I WANT YOU TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS I AM!

FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS STEP BY STEP AND PLEASE USE MY INSTRUCTIONS!
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3, ... Collect The Cash! Now I'm not going to say much more about my system, except this! I'm so confident that you will make money using it that as soon as you pay 5,000 to ecobank button and I will send you directly to your email
Order Now For
The Super Low Price of
Ezema chibuzo .d
Account: 0060844621

Back to top Go down
MOZALL
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK   ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK Empty2012-07-31, 01:09

Make $300 in 10 Minutes, $100 an Hour After That!
WITHOUT SELLING, ADVERTISING, REFERRING OR OWNING A WEBSITE

If you are tired of hearing how "easy" it is to make money online, but not having anybody tell you how to do it,
let me show you exactly how....

Have you ever wished there were a real,
honest-to-goodness easy way to make money online, even if you have absolutely no experience?

Everybody wishes that, and I have good news....

MAKE $300 THE FIRST TIME YOU TRY!
GUARANTEED !!!

The system will UNLOCK the secret to Easy Home Income.
Just follow this easy step by step instructional ebook and you will make $$$...
I promise you have never heard of this before!

In a way that you have never heard of, and nobody else can offer you. It's a new concept something unheard of until now....

I'm going to show you an easy, proven way to start dumping cash into your bank account, without running in circles, talking to anyone or even leaving your house.

- This is NOT some hype scam or anything to do with you buying, selling or advertising.
- This is NOT an MLM's or pyrymid schemes of any kind.
- This is NOT selling a product, there is no stocking or shipping.
- This is NOT investing, stocks or trading.
- You do NOT need to make phone calls or type letters.
- You do NOT fill out surveys or any of that NONSENSE....
- You do NOT market anyone's products, there are no products.
- There are no tricks, gimmicks or hidden costs.

I'M REALLY SERIOUS WHEN I SAY THIS IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE....

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND....

I'm going to show you the right way to start making money online and increase your life and your bank account, starting RIGHT NOW!

It's based on a well thought out but amazingly simple method I created which produces sudden FASTCASH influxes like the following day in and out!

THIS SYSTEM OFFERS:

100% Support and all questions answered!
Make financial stress a thing of the past!
This is like nothing you have seen or tried.
Make $300 tonight in 10 minutes!
Earn $100 an hour or more.
Tax free money in most countries.
100% Legal
I'll never try to sell you anything in this e-book!
You are not required to make a purchase
from me to use this system

We tell you everything you need to know up front and every detail is in the ebook!

This is a fun and easy system to making
HUNDREDS of $$$ EVERY DAY

Alot of people on the internet are looking for that one thing to get them out of that boring job or to add to their income.

I know you want to live the life you dream of, without living from paycheck to paycheck or worrying about your finances. The problem is, most people have difficulty accepting the fact that there are easier ways to make money and there are ways to make a lot of money in very little time!

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE WAYS!

Anyone can use this system, it's so easy to understand and makes you feel good about your bank account.

People that use my system are saying awesome things about their lives.

I get emails everyday from stay at home moms looking to add to their husband's income, or lawyers looking to find something else with an even better income!

Everyone and anyone can do this! I want to let you know that I am always here to answer your questions and help you in any way I can.

HERE'S A LITTLE PROOF:
Just take a look at the earnings samples below. I will show you EXACTLY how
this money is made - every single step of the way.

NOW, keep in mind that the figures you see below are 100% profit
due to the simple fact that there are zero expensives involved!

I repeat this is 100% risk free!

Avoid putting this off. That's the most common mistake people make. They say they will get to it one day.

AND DO THEY EVER? ARE THEY STILL BROKE?

You will make $300 tonight! I promise. And $100 or more every hour after that!

I have been working 4 hours a day (yes that's all) Making $400 a day!

That's $12,000 a month! That's $144,000 a year! Non-taxable Money $$$$ All with 4 hours a day!

So tell me, is it worth taking 20 minutes to read this book?

YES I THINK SO!

The information provided in this ebook is very valuable, I WANT YOU TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS I AM!

FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS STEP BY STEP AND PLEASE USE MY INSTRUCTIONS!
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3, ... Collect The Cash! Now I'm not going to say much more about my system, except this! I'm so confident that you will make money using it that as soon as you pay 5,000 to ecobank button and I will send you directly to your email
Order Now For
The Super Low Price of
Ezema chibuzo .d
Account: 0060844621

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK   ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK Empty

Back to top Go down

ADMISSION RUNZ EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR PPLE WHO MADE ABOVE THE SCHOOLS CUT-OFF MARK
Page 1 of 1