Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.

Go down 
+13
austin kofi boakye
Stevolat
odofin
Awai
lawal012000
D REAL MAN
Suny11
Don1
Drdanskills
tido
boe
apie2c
17 posters
AuthorMessage
apie2c
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty
PostSubject: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 13:38

Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 13:46

whats the benefit of this thread
Back to top Go down
tido
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 14:00

i don't know ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 14:35

It's his type dat once they ve access to it, will start charging his fellow guys huge amounts for upgrade.....we know them very well.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 14:39

...lol...
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 14:40

Share your software or else we will think this thread was created for no reason and lock it.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 14:45

...he doesn't have it now...
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 15:34

Very Happy Very Happy nothing to offer... I already know
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 16:12

Can't u all c he is wishing. Guess d thread shuld b locked
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 16:16

1 post for software
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 16:20

Moderators of this thread pls take action fast or I will do something to the owner who thinks this is a playground!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
tido
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 16:23

moderators please lock this thread
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 16:37

This thread deserves dat!EOD....
Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 16:42

tido wrote:
moderators please lock this thread
Gbam!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 17:17

Awai wrote:
This thread deserves dat!EOD....
d moderator is longing tins oooh.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 18:50

Where are the gurus that people are just creating any thread ?

This could never happen when NTC were NTC !
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 19:32

austin kofi boakye wrote:
Where are the gurus that people are just creating any thread ?

This could never happen when NTC were NTC !
d guy dey para 4 creatin dis tread
Back to top Go down
gmustapha
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 19:40

dis guy deserve a stroke of cane.
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-02, 19:47

Exactly
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-03, 04:29

This thread means nothing.... Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ av this software, enter motor go China †Φ buy one for urself now.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty2012-08-03, 06:54

finally i realized that some people create anything to see if others will react and we fall into the trap too. if we think that one thread had no sense we had just to ignore to see it die early because it is our reactions which give life the thread that we consider bad. So stop all react to it and he will die soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share.   Wish i have dis software to share with everyone here. What's the worth of dongle, softwares and dstv after death? This is the time to share. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1