Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder

Go down 
+6
walash
Drdanskills
Stevolat
carbo
Suny11
JakeSully
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeSully
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty
PostSubject: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 08:59

Hi guys..to go straight to the point..i just bought a strong decoder 4669z to be precise...the guy fixed it and everything is working fine..well the reason for the purchase was to enable me watch dstv channels(sports fan)..i asked him about it and he's talking a lot of huge figures from router to software(very expensive) and i am ready losing vim since lots of money have already got into this and am close to broke if not already..i have been going thru the forums and felt it's appropriate to put on the newbie cap and ask the important questions so u guys could help me out..How do i go about getting the dstv channels..I am in Ghana..what are the required softwares to download..and the procedures..It's a very long one and hope u are not bored..Thanks in advance anyways..Anyone in Ghana up in here to tell me their experience wld be very much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 09:31

Well, you see if we talk of software that we can give you, but router, dongle/cccam you have to buy no doubt there
Back to top Go down
JakeSully
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 09:40

ohk man..will definitely make room for the router..but am lost to wht the dongle or cccam so if u cld help a brother out..googled it a few times but it seems vague..and for the software which one in particular shd i start with for my 4669z..
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 09:50

JakeSully wrote:
Hi guys..to go straight to the point..i just bought a strong decoder 4669z to be precise...the guy fixed it and everything is working fine..well the reason for the purchase was to enable me watch dstv channels(sports fan)..i asked him about it and he's talking a lot of huge figures from router to software(very expensive) and i am ready losing vim since lots of money have already got into this and am close to broke if not already..i have been going thru the forums and felt it's appropriate to put on the newbie cap and ask the important questions so u guys could help me out..How do i go about getting the dstv channels..I am in Ghana..what are the required softwares to download..and the procedures..It's a very long one and hope u are not bored..Thanks in advance anyways..Anyone in Ghana up in here to tell me their experience wld be very much appreciated..

You were not suppose to create a new thread for help. there are already created threads for this. Hope u have gone through the rules of the forum.

So
If you want to watch ur favorite sport channels using strong 4669z, u need to setup your receiver for what is called cardsharing.

for this to be possible, you need internet connection, ccamd software for srt 4669z which will enable you configure the IP address of your ISP or modem on the receiver so that it can be connected to the internet. Also the software will help you input the URL, username and password (also known as C:line) for the server hosting the cards for sharing. For you to get this C:line it comes with a fee depending on the card sharing provider. Check through the forum to learn more about Ccamd or C:line.

for the cccamd patch for your srt 4669z, download here,

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. upload on a usb
3. connect the usb to your reciever, and download the patch into your reciever.

Follow this thread on how to connect your srt reciever to the internet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finally, follow this thread on how to get a cccamd account;

Back to top Go down
JakeSully
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 09:56

hi carbo..thx for heads up...i guess i didn't go thru the threads much enough to see this one..
Back to top Go down
JakeSully
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 10:00

sup carbo..seems the cccam link isn't clickable..
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 10:06

carbo wrote:
JakeSully wrote:

You were not suppose to create a new thread for help. there are already created threads for this. Hope u have gone through the rules of the forum.

So
If you want to watch ur favorite sport channels using strong 4669z, u need to setup your receiver for what is called cardsharing.

for this to be possible, you need internet connection, ccamd software for srt 4669z which will enable you configure the IP address of your ISP or modem on the receiver so that it can be connected to the internet. Also the software will help you input the URL, username and password (also known as C:line) for the server hosting the cards for sharing. For you to get this C:line it comes with a fee depending on the card sharing provider. Check through the forum to learn more about Ccamd or C:line.

for the cccamd patch for your srt 4669z, download here,

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. upload on a usb
3. connect the usb to your reciever, and download the patch into your reciever.

Follow this thread on how to connect your srt reciever to the internet

Finally, follow this thread on how to get a cccamd account;

great job
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 10:20

JakeSully wrote:
sup carbo..seems the cccam link isn't clickable..

the link is still active
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-04, 10:45

Nice work @Carbo, u just saved us the stress of putting dis dude thru.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
walash
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-27, 17:51

in ghana, you can find some of the dongle here, i bought one which is still working but i dont know how to update the software. may be u can see me for one is not all that expensive
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-27, 20:50

walash wrote:
in ghana, you can find some of the dongle here, i bought one which is still working but i dont know how to update the software. may be u can see me for one is not all that expensive
Good thought Walash, sharing amongst ourselves is caring and that is love.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Kennethmomoh
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2012-08-31, 09:58

Drdanskills wrote:
Nice work @Carbo, u just saved us the stress of putting dis dude thru.
please i use a hitv dish and a hitv decoder for fta since hitv is no longer working but since yesterday lcf and rdv gone off air and those are the stations that make Eutelsat 36E W4/W7 interesting.....please is there any new degree i change to that will work with my hitv dish and hitv decoder or are there new stations on Eutelsat 36E that i don't know????? Please help
Back to top Go down
bravezeeco
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2014-03-19, 00:13

Hello, m having a similar problem; I just got a strong SRT 4950H decoder and Azsky G1 bhu due to the upgrade by ds*v no station is unscrambling bhu now my problem is the way the light blinks; v been using a similar dongle in my hostel and I know that whenever I change the channel, the orange light shd blink after which the green light wld b stable bhu in this case, it doesn't happen and it doesn't matter how often I change the channel, the orange light only blinks every 60 seconds, just like the decoder isn't even on! Please help; what do I do?????
Back to top Go down
jors
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2014-06-15, 21:45

Pls , my oga in d house & those close to strong decoder . B/w srt 4922A , 4950 , 4950H , 4950M . Which one perfom best dat i can buy now ?
Back to top Go down
jors
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2014-06-16, 01:57

jors wrote:
Pls , my oga in d house & those close to strong decoder . B/w srt 4922A , 4950 , 4950H , 4950M . Which one perfom best dat i can buy now ?
Pls i need response to dis question , bcos im using 4669X & need to upgrade to hd.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty2014-06-16, 07:56

jors wrote:
jors wrote:
Pls i need response to dis question , bcos im using 4669X & need to upgrade to hd.
Go for 4922a,a perfect machine,you will enjoy it,note dat there are fakes as well,njoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder   I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder Empty

Back to top Go down

I need Your Help-Newbie with a Strong Decoder
Page 1 of 1