Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GET ADMITTED IN TO ANY UNIVERSITY NOW( with prove) 08161152012,unizik,uniport,mo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evangel94
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

GET ADMITTED IN TO ANY UNIVERSITY NOW( with prove) 08161152012,unizik,uniport,mo Empty
PostSubject: GET ADMITTED IN TO ANY UNIVERSITY NOW( with prove) 08161152012,unizik,uniport,mo   GET ADMITTED IN TO ANY UNIVERSITY NOW( with prove) 08161152012,unizik,uniport,mo Empty2012-08-07, 15:58

GOOD NEWS FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT
Am very happy with the way the post-ume runz went, all my candidates have been passing with flying colours in mouau(Micheal okpara university my candidates got 75 and above, also in university of benin my candidates(uniuyo, futo, oau, unibadan,unical, unibenin, unijos, futa, uniilorin, ansu ,uniosun, benue state univ got above the cut off mark,also in umaru musa yar'dua university and host of many other university, kaduna state university etc.) i also have good news for candidate who score below their school cut-off mark,candidates who score below cut off mark in (mouau umudike, absu, uniuyo, uniben,uniibadan, unical, unibenin, unijos , ansu, futa mina, unilag,uniport, unn and futo when the result comes out can also find themselves admitted,from the desk of prof.evans & co i bring you the sure way of gaining admission into the above listed university even if you score below your university cut-off mark,pls note i only this is only for my non-candidates because my candidates have no problem in gaining admission,i will also use this chance to inform my futo candidates that their result will be released,though they are thoroughly investigating the post-ume,so all interested candidate should kindly contact me.
N/b: all interested candidate for unizik admission help should kindly contact me and I sounding this warning to all candidate that did not get up to their university cut-off mark that post ume upgrading is not real , be wise, have a nice day pls candidate do call me in office hours do not call me during the midnight.
Courtesy prof Evans and prof.urch
PHONE
EMAIL: professorevans@hotmail.com
LIST OF SOME OF MY ADMITTED CANDIDATES
For candidates who are really doubting my help due to many scammers this is a bit of prove of my help,u can check their admission status using their details or call them for comfirmation.THESE ARE ALL MERIT LIST CANDIDATES.

NAMES SCHOOL JAMB REG CONTACT
evangel chidozie MOUAU 25002059ed 08100029580
Achike chimaobi UNIBEN 25005680ic 08139014330
Uzodinma jude UNIBEN 25664908jd 08160324962
Abimbola abiodum UNILAG 25006789cd 08166549078
Yemisi moraya UNIILORIN 25638976cf 08095436544 E.T.C

MOTTO: success in your own hands[i]
Back to top Go down

GET ADMITTED IN TO ANY UNIVERSITY NOW( with prove) 08161152012,unizik,uniport,mo
Page 1 of 1