Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT(UNIZIK,OAU,FUTO.IMSU,ABSU,UNIUYOE.T.C)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evangel94
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT(UNIZIK,OAU,FUTO.IMSU,ABSU,UNIUYOE.T.C) Empty
PostSubject: A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT(UNIZIK,OAU,FUTO.IMSU,ABSU,UNIUYOE.T.C)   A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT(UNIZIK,OAU,FUTO.IMSU,ABSU,UNIUYOE.T.C) Empty2012-05-14, 17:37

I want to inform those who chose university of ibadan as their school of choice that the admission portal for 2012/2013 academic year into the school is now open. Those who apply for change of coarse are to verify that their name had be sent to the school before going for Putme registration! Candidate are advice to also to check the school admission portal for more info. Gudluck to u all!!!meanwhile candidates who need help in the upcoming post ume of some universities should kindly contact uncle evans on 08161152012 for full details and help.we can also write the post ume for our candidates,please note i only need 20 candidates in some of the universities for official reason all candidates will have a meeting with the official in the school who will help you with the post ume and addmission processes.........remember my motto is ur sucess is in your hands........
Back to top Go down

A MUST READ FOR UNIVERSITY ASPIRANT(UNIZIK,OAU,FUTO.IMSU,ABSU,UNIUYOE.T.C)
Page 1 of 1