Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evangelistkenny
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows Empty
PostSubject: The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows   The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows Empty2012-08-07, 21:31

Hello Brethren,
Greetings In Jesus name

My names are Evangelist Omotala Kehinde. I am a retired banker and i worked with UBA Bank. I am also a Deaconess with the

Living Faith Church (Winner's Chapel) Ijapi, Byazhin Across Kubwa, Abuja FCT.

During my working days i was a member of Nigerian Business Fellowship Forum and other related business forum both in

Nigerian and abroad.

I saw your mail id through a social forum.

I would like to give a testify on how i was fled from financial stagnation. In 2010 when i traveled for seminar at Lagos.

I meet a man by name Onome Reuben whom introduced me to some online E-Buissness Programs.

At first i was skeptical about it but as a Christian, i prayed and decided to give this a trial. To be candid, i quarreled

with my husband over this issue, God forgive me for disobeying Him but somewhere, somehow i was positive about this

investment.

I gave it a trial with the sum of N100,000 and behold i made a geometric increase when i got my ROI( Return On Investment)

Brethren, i am here to refer people to this business and you wish to know more about this, kindly send me an email to

evangelistomotala(@)gmail.com or add me up on face book with thesame email id.

My phone contact : 07033524354

Remain Blessed
Evangelist Omotala kehinde

Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows   The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows Empty2012-08-08, 06:53

so won't u say it 4 free?.....na wah wo wetin concine evangelism with E- Business...hmmmmm wonders shall never end
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows   The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows Empty2012-08-08, 07:39

the guy dey funny sef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows   The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows
Page 1 of 1