Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free call to every where?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

free call to every where? Empty
PostSubject: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 17:34

Hello every one today i bring you a good news, on how to make call free to every part of the world, these service am abt to revile to you, i have being usin it for the past 1week making free call, i wanted to know how good it was, before i post it here for every one to enjoy, today am here to tell u that i hav tested it, and is very good that is why i decided to post it here for every one to flex with, is only for pc users, so if you hav a pc just point ur mouse on this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and sign up and start makin free call to every part of the world.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 17:51

how? Just like dat?...or is d call to make from d pc?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:02

ok 'will try and see how true it is bros
Back to top Go down
sportsangel
Novice
Novice

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:11

ok pls help me pls
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:22

i think they give u .25 ueros for a start and u will have to buy their credit after u finish using the .25 so as u can continue making the calls. enlighten me if i'm wrong turwei. it is just like skype where u can chat for free but have to buy thier credits to make telefon or mobile calls. anyway educate me more if i'm wrong bros.
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:35

Ya u can refer people to join with ur link and u get 15ueros for every member u refer
Back to top Go down
sportsangel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:36

show me haw to do it
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:38

AS far as you can refer people to join, you don`t hav to buy any tin?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:41

Turwei wrote:
Ya u can refer people to join with ur link and u get 15ueros for every member u refer

so how will i refer people to their link so i can get the credits. i don't think is just by telling them by mouth to go join the site. let me know how to do it bros.
Back to top Go down
sportsangel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:41

ya i can tell my gays to
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 18:45

men when u sign up with the link above, you will also get a link like that to refer ur own people too
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 19:16

And make sure u validate ur phone number
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 19:30

Turwei wrote:
men when u sign up with the link above, you will also get a link like that to refer ur own people too

ok thanx bros for the info.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty2012-08-08, 23:40

bejs wrote:
Turwei wrote:

ok thanx bros for the info.
wc kind tins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free call to every where?   free call to every where? Empty

Back to top Go down

free call to every where?
Page 1 of 1