Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)

Go down 
+3
Eriobuna
ojasope
carbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty
PostSubject: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-28, 08:39

Join the community of thousands making cool cash just by referring others through your referral link. $1 per visit. Your referrer does not need to sign up for you to gain your $1 for his visit. Imagine you can refer 100 people per day, you make cool $100 per day. Withdrawals are processed at the end of the month. Min withdrawal $10. Withdrawal options through LR, Alertpay, moneybookers and western union.

This is my referral;

http://incomepart.com/ref.phppage=act/ref&invcod=22160
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-28, 12:05

carbo wrote:
Join the community of thousands making cool cash just by referring others through your referral link. $1 per visit. Your referrer does not need to sign up for you to gain your $1 for his visit. Imagine you can refer 100 people per day, you make cool $100 per day. Withdrawals are processed at the end of the month. Min withdrawal $10. Withdrawal options through LR, Alertpay, moneybookers and western union.

This is my referral;

http://incomepart.com/ref.phppage=act/ref&invcod=22160
it real bros check ur pm
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-28, 18:18

No longer paying. SCAM SCAM. they have even changed the domain name from www.incomepart.com to www. earn4invite.com.

Don't waste your time there. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Eriobuna
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-28, 21:00

http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=10820 earn 4rm here is real oo...
Back to top Go down
Raphealz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-29, 17:10

This is the eaiest way of making a huge money online .....
Click here www.tinyurl.com/cydya7d
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-30, 00:19

HEHEHEHE WAHALA DE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCAMMER DON LAND GIDIGBA FOR THIS SITE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ MODERATOR,ASHAWO, GMAILER ANCL. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT NAH WAH OOOOO THIS SITE NOW BECOME A MARKET PLACE NOW O GA GAN OOOOOOOOOO BETTER DO SOMETHING FAST OTHERWISE UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-30, 06:57

Now they have brought the new domain www.incomepart.com again and i can't even sign into my account again. I wrote to them 2 days ago but no reply. i requested a withdrawal of $12.5 until now i can't even sign in to my account. For those saying its no SCAM, when you reach the withdrawal minimum of $10, make the withdrawal and report the proof of payment here to disprove me.
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-30, 08:32

Nawa for this pple o
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty2012-08-30, 10:00

Making 8us dollar every day posting on Forum, and get paid every month, this site is new, so is offering 35cent per post, this is your chance to make some cool cash before the reduce the prize, check it our http://www.indian-fx.net/forum.php?referrerid=58
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)   FREE - Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup) Empty

Back to top Go down

Free $2 Signup bonus and $1 per visit via your referral link (No Signup)
Page 1 of 1