Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}

Go down 
+3
microsat
Alicky
John bull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty
PostSubject: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-09-02, 10:21

Due to the high rate of calls i normally receive daily concerning this, i'll give an indepth tutorial on how to go about this especially to people who have little or no knowledge about dongle installation

Requirements
1. Original strong decoder
2. Eutelsat w4 signal
2. Eutelsat w3 signal (atleast not less than 62%)
4. Fully upgraded Avatar
5. Ofcourse this tutorial by your side lol

Step one
Track your eutelsat w3 with this frequency(Below) observing your Lnb to be between 2,3 or 5 o'clock depending on your location.
Frequency: 12.728
Polarity: vertical
Bandwith: 30.000
When you've gotten the signal, change the polarity from "vertical" to "horizontal,"and turn your Lnb to face the ground(6 o'clock), tweak around that position untill you get a good signal quality.
Now unplug the cable(w3) from your decoder to your dongle(Avatar) and connect w4 to your decoder.
Take your remote and click on menu - Installation - 0000 - option (If option tab is not there just press 6969 6969 on your remote) and set it to this
Serial mode: Dongle1
BaudRate: 115200
Exit and select ''save.''
Back to top Go down
Alicky
Novice
Novice
Alicky

Sex : Male

A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty
PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-09-02, 10:26

Tanx
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-09-02, 10:31

Alicky wrote:
Tanx
you are welcome
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-09-02, 10:39

nice one
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-09-02, 21:44

ur welcome
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-09-02, 22:36

John bull wrote:
ur welcome
baba ni baba a maa je karigo oga jb. But u're too far from us
Back to top Go down
ziggiley
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-10-10, 13:46

any one on here from within GHANA who can help me with IC CHANGING of my dongle reciever SRT 4899x . 0246861598
Back to top Go down
Tofes
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-10-10, 15:32

Please, for the recent times for about 2 weeks now, my avatar dongle has stopped working effectively (showing some stations while hanging on the air). It was newly installed about one month now, functioning well then. Please John Bull, what do i do, thanks and remain blessed.
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty2012-10-10, 18:23

Johnbull baba....
U too much.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}   A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2} Empty

Back to top Go down

A~Z tutorial on avatar installation with changed i.c and short rs232 cable(Part 2}
Page 1 of 1