Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2

Go down 
+9
ancl
sefunmi
obodo
world richest
AWONUSI
microsat
mayo4gem
Segzykay
jeeqer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty
PostSubject: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-22, 11:44

hi guys, here is tut how to save your N3k from buying latest rs 232 cable.
Turn the rs 232 cable the black side facing you join hold 6 and 8 with 2.20 ohms resistor this should be red, red red, golden. make sure there is no any contact, then your good to go.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-22, 15:25

jeeqer wrote:
hi guys, here is tut how to save your N3k from buying latest rs 232 cable.Turn the rs 232 cable the black side facing you join hold 6 and 8 with 2.20 ohms resistor this should be red, red red, golden. make sure there is no any contact, then your good to go.
Have u done this and it work for u just let me no if u have done it.Goodwork guy
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-22, 16:31

jeeqer wrote:
Turn the rs 232 cable the black side facing you join hold 6 and 8 with 2.20 ohms resistor this should be red, red red, golden. make sure there is no any contact, then your good to go.
good work pal. Keep up the research work. Will give it a trial over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-22, 18:07

interesting
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-22, 18:33

9ice info.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-22, 21:42

Have try it but d red lite did not blink talkless of working.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-22, 23:16

hm
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 00:28

jeeqer wrote:
good info but this is not 2.20 ohms its a spider i.c and they called it encypt ic so there is no way we can do it i've already done that before unless you remove the i.c from the cable and re-arrange the red,yellow,and blue flexible wire there b4 its work for 007 only not old avatar-2.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 01:22

AWONUSI wrote:
it would not work because you will need to re-arrange the wire even if you are having microbox cable it can also work for avatar-2 and 007 just follow this step if you guys can get step1 open d both mb cable cover,you will see d wire color blue red and yellow.now we all knows that mb cable has dsame blue mouth.in the first 9pin you will see dis wire accodnly blue,red,yellow after dat then in dat 9pin u will now count from nos1to 6-7 then that 6-7pin will be sold together with solding iron with led after that copple it then you are good to go.REMEMBER THAT D ONE WEY YOU SOLD NAH HIM GO ENTER YOUR 007 OR AVATAR-2 OOOOOOO GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 01:34

this explanation remain small to be understandable
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 05:58

Since its nt ur feed lol
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 06:37

naso
Back to top Go down
Tayin
Amateur
Amateur
Tayin

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 07:00

obodo wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
it would not work because you will need to re-arrange the wire even if you are having microbox cable it can also work for avatar-2 and 007 just follow this step if you guys can get step1 open d both mb cable cover,you will see d wire color blue red and yellow.now we all knows that mb cable has dsame blue mouth.in the first 9pin you will see dis wire accodnly blue,red,yellow after dat then in dat 9pin u will now count from nos1to 6-7 then that 6-7pin will be sold together with solding iron with led after that copple it then you are good to go.REMEMBER THAT D ONE WEY YOU SOLD NAH HIM GO ENTER YOUR 007 OR AVATAR-2 OOOOOOO GOOD LUCK.
please where we start the count from 4 side or 5 side of the socket.thanks
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 07:22

Tayin wrote:
obodo wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
please where we start the count from 4 side or 5 side of the socket.thanks
just count it from 5side of the socket by your left hand and give me feed back okay.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 08:36

ancl wrote:
Since its nt ur feed lol
THE JOB WEY I LEARN FOR GOOD 3YEARS BOTH ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS.SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME THE DEFINITION OF "COLOR CODE" @ANCL YOU MAY NOT KNOW IT BECAUSE IS NOT YOUR FEED AM TALKING TO ENGINEER WEY SABI ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS LIKE MY FRIEND OBVIOUSCHILD WOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 10:44

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Since its nt ur feed lol
THE JOB WEY I LEARN FOR GOOD 3YEARS BOTH ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS.SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME THE DEFINITION OF "COLOR CODE" @ANCL YOU MAY NOT KNOW IT BECAUSE IS NOT YOUR FEED AM TALKING TO ENGINEER WEY SABI ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS LIKE MY FRIEND OBVIOUSCHILD WOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Pls can I do the same with the former old avater cable.Need ur reply pls
Back to top Go down
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 11:31

Good sir. Today is the game of blessing over company way of life to live in mi55ion
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-23, 13:19

2348079638277 wrote:
Good sir. Today is the game of blessing over company way of life to live in mi55ion
4 ur dream abi? Goto d ryt thread jor.
Back to top Go down
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-24, 10:21

obodo i've not expect such idea of spider IC on rs 232 cable from you. Because ur far smart from that. Anyway, use your OHM digital metre, read hold 6 and 8 tell me the resistance. if u do it correctly you will end up getting 2.19 or 2.20 which is all the same.
Back to top Go down
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-24, 10:25

AWONUSI wrote:
try changing the head of the cable, the black should be at the back of ur avatar.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-24, 19:43

jeeqer wrote:
obodo i've not expect such idea of spider IC on rs 232 cable from you. Because ur far smart from that. Anyway, use your OHM digital metre, read hold 6 and 8 tell me the resistance. if u do it correctly you will end up getting 2.19 or 2.20 which is all the same.
my friend if you have short rs232 cable you can open the black socket if you know how to open it removed the socket and see what am talking about my friend this is not ohms its i.c that is there and of which "I.C" Integrated Circuit doesn't have any ohms do you understand.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-24, 20:27

Even from my reading d hold 1 read to 6 & 8 like diode which make me belife it is I.C dat being program inside. So I suppot U OBODO.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty2012-11-24, 22:28

It is an ic dat has been programmed to run wit da server ok even new avatar dont ave da ic on da board since it is available in da cable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2   how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how to construct your on latest rs232 cable for vatar 2
Page 1 of 1