Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davealberto
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty
PostSubject: CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.   CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty2012-10-30, 15:41

TIPS:-
As you all have heard, Jamb 2013/2014 would be on paper and Computer Based Testing (CBT) where both questions and answers would be done on computer and with only 3 options.
Do not be afraid brothers and sisters, this is Nigeria, we are always there for you.
WARNING:-
To my notice, many scammers are there wanting to put food & recharge cards on their phone, by luring you to pay and get jamb runs, i am not saying am the best, but plz call such people b4 you pay coz God/Devil will not answer ur evil prayers towards them by the time they scam you.\
read more now @
http://bit.ly/Rm
Back to top Go down
solenzo2cam@yahoo.co.uk
Novice
Novice

CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.   CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty2013-01-13, 15:22

i could not use my jamb passfiger to register its telling me no colum at some one shud help pls
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.   CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty2013-01-13, 15:33

ur account is close. Beta find n r-register b4 monday d endin day.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.   CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty2013-01-13, 15:37

ur account is close. Beta find n r-register b4 monday d endin day.
Back to top Go down
dave27
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.   CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty2013-03-19, 10:52

!!!GOOD NEWS NIGERIANS WAEC, NECO AND JAMB STUDENTS!!! !!!GOOD NEWS NIGERIANS WAEC, NECO AND JAMB STUDENTS!!!
Greetings my fellow Nigerian’s, my name is Mr David Ifeanacho C., I am a staff of W A E C Head Office here in Lagos. I held the Post of printing Officer. I am here to help those who are tired of writing West African Examination and other exams like N E C O, N A B T E B and G C E to have their result once.
I will assist you with exam questions for W A E C, N E C O, N A B T E B, G C E and Jamb and also if you have already written any of the exams above but you have bad performance don’t have to worry, I will help you edit the result here on our database and you will have a better result.
If you need any of this assistant just sms me your number, email address, your name and the problem you want to be assisted on via 08138650425.

Thanks
Mr David
waecnecojamb @ gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.   CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW. Empty

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE IF YOU WILL WRTING THE NEXT YEARS JAMB EXAMS. GET TIPS AND TRICKS NOW.
Page 1 of 1