New firmware for Orton, openbox etc

+16
ekina
world richest
obodo
Drdanskills
paulluvay
louismikkyfun
chejuli
Strong Tech
mwasibale
microsat
abou1
kendys
Zuulla Dadu
olubloom
ancl
just4sola
20 posters
just4sola
just4sola

New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty
PostSubject: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-07, 12:15

New firmware for Orton, openbox etc, satellite receiver users.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you have any problem with installation let me know.
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-07, 12:54

Hv u test it wit us? @ al plz watch the sw u are puttn on ur box if ur box s working fine i we advice u to keep on usg it
olubloom

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-15, 10:54

Please my Orton X403p just stopped working. It only displays 00.00 on the decoder. No signal at all even on TV.
Please help seriously. Av read forums that sugested different software links but I think some of you guys would have solved this before. Abeg help your home-boy! Thanks.
Zuulla Dadu

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-15, 11:19

I will like to repair your decoders there are faults like power,flash,signal,AV ect. Thank you
kendys
kendys

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-15, 11:45

@just4sola pls which of them is right software for orton hd 403
olubloom

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-15, 11:56

I will like to repair your decoders there are faults like power,flash,signal,AV ect. Thank you

@Zuulla,how can repair something thats across the country? Didnt you say you are in Ghana?
I'll like to hear you out on that.
kendys
kendys

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-15, 12:04

please @olubloom can you show me the correct software i can use to upgrade my orton hd 403

abou1
abou1

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-15, 18:13

orton i one kind hell of decoder u pray it doesnt problem.
http://alanengservices.webs.com
microsat

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-15, 20:26

orton wahala
olubloom

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-16, 15:00

@kendys:Opticum 402-403p.rar
just4sola
just4sola

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-16, 15:04

@kendys. I personally am using Globo x4 rc1 black synaps Dinavision 1497 gisclub tv.
it works well for me, and the firmware is 1.4.97 compiled/released on the 16th October 2012.

NB:
Any firmware upgrade is at owners risk. mine works sha tongue Have faith brother..
just4sola
just4sola

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-16, 15:07

@abou1. Orton is beautiful decoder you mean! its works great at HD/SD etc. You only need to
understand what you are doing.

kendys
kendys

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-16, 22:47

@olubloom thanks for your assistance, i have tried it with usb drive it's not responding.
mwasibale

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-26, 21:36

anyone who can help on this shit reciever,have searched the all google and can not find any Update:
SEABOX F700 HD PVR
i was hit by these Chinese Ladies who have more than 10 names and addresses on Google!
mwasibale

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-26, 21:39

I also have the Openbox s10,and have just updated ,but now it shows No Channels found,even after Blindscan,preset scan still no program found .....Please help
Strong Tech

Sex : 0

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-27, 07:22

mwasibale wrote:
I also have the Openbox s10,and have just updated ,but now it shows No Channels found,even after Blindscan,preset scan still no program found .....Please help

I am using strong decoder for working perfect.so i recommend you buy this item if you have enough money,so you don't cry like the dog everyday in here!!! Very Happy Laughing
chejuli

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-27, 10:43

olubloom wrote:
Please my Orton X403p just stopped working. It only displays 00.00 on the decoder. No signal at all even on TV.
Please help seriously. Av read forums that sugested different software links but I think some of you guys would have solved this before. Abeg help your home-boy! Thanks.

I also had the same problem. I later discovered that the serial port on the motherboard was faulty. I solved mine by buying a pci card with serial ports. Alternatively use a different pc with a serial port. Hope this will help you
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-27, 17:57

my strong decoder SRT 4669XII just upgrade with the new soft wear and my boy is not showing again
paulluvay

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-27, 22:40

pls i to know more about it
microsat

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-11-27, 23:49

louismikkyfun wrote:
my strong decoder SRT 4669XII just upgrade with the new soft wear and my boy is not showing again
go to the proper thread
microsat

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-18, 18:51

i think openbox s10 hd pvr is dead
Drdanskills
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-18, 18:54

microsat wrote:
Why?
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
obodo
obodo

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-18, 19:30

how come man.
world richest

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-18, 20:17

d guy funny! Hw d tin tak die
ekina

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-18, 23:04

which of the software is for orton x403p hd and when was it release
Gmailer
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-19, 05:16

Dongle no dey die! Even, the prof wey die go soon wake up
danapache
danapache

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-19, 06:42

Ok
danapache
danapache

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-19, 06:44

Ok
microsat

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2012-12-19, 07:11

Drdanskills wrote:
microsat wrote:
Why?
mine developed a technical fault which made me angry with it when i needed it most but now i have got it fixed
dele4u

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2013-07-09, 11:45

please i need new firmware for orton x403p that work with Azsky G1 new account. have try some firmware but no joy. thanks for your urgent reply
munajoe

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty2013-12-19, 00:01

Anybody in d house dat can confirmed if orton truly works for bus

PostSubject: Re: New firmware for Orton, openbox etc   New firmware for Orton, openbox etc Empty

New firmware for Orton, openbox etc