Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
just4sola
Novice
Novice
just4sola

Sex : Male

Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty
PostSubject: Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?   Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty2012-11-12, 16:49

Good people of this humble forum. please has anybody heard of or bought cccam account on the server (below) before? pls share i appreciate your honest comments. please stay tuned..

hddstv-canalsat.selfip.org
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?   Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty2012-11-12, 17:19

Why did you create another thread for cccam again?
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?   Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty2012-11-12, 17:52

i think dey change d i.p. Bt i dnt hav it.whoevr hav it shuld post it.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?   Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty2012-11-12, 23:27

I have it infact i have 4 of d acct.d addres is auto ip.it just dat d people dat sold sold 6month nt oneyear.al my own is writing server close.so it obvious dat d act has exPired.
Back to top Go down
mos4sure
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?   Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty2012-11-13, 03:49

This account I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ does chinco account,the new ip I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not out yet
Back to top Go down
just4sola
Novice
Novice
just4sola

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?   Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty2012-11-13, 12:48

Thank you to all the people that are leaving their reasonable comments. I just bought the account HD/1year and it went "Server Close" few days later. please continue to leave your comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?   Who know/heard of this cccam server pls? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who know/heard of this cccam server pls?
Page 1 of 1