Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol

Go down 
+108
yg2012
alexejo
ugotuf
yaw7x
yousrah
ukdan2003
mpabua
ncathie
pironio
ajetunmobi
Kipo
pk_2013
Rayhanul2000
Jupiter4x
sattys
ibtech
sharmasonkool
Sharms123
chanda786
opefoluwa
ibizugbe
Retika
Hotandholy
volxs
karimhamoudi
Anjokay
dude1000
mohatimy
kushnimo
gamsky
Idi-Amin
chemistvictor
mafman
mayo4gem
ulitox
world richest
coolsegun
Reini
versace400
ewayhome1
bing
pitodenz
poverty-must-die
anuoluwapo
michealblakky
loluskysat
wwmorad
ebs
chejuli
nanabee
Osekele
John bull
Nalerigu
seyola
Guente02
hibeeke
nuresine
almuntaka
chrisxy
omokoaustine
obodo
frank74
ancl
devilived
SULEIMAN01
Suny11
coulfoug
cccamfoever
Sankara
xpset
danco
ManofGod
Fishegg45
microsat
Gmailer
killerbill7
yesfree
marzoid
oldfox
crzyfngrz
vvsection
buchi
danapache
isaac311
dreludegroup
mrbonti
korfu100
iron
jostunde
adex70
eabrutus
gentility2k2
carbo
spyling target
Drdanskills
aduagba
blackadam
ekina
boot_sectorz
emmy40
SmartMobility
Roykay
munajoe
tryme
AmmarGaffar
wakimani
Adegoke23
Proton-Africa
112 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-08, 11:26

First topic message reminder :

Nasscam is the fastest and most stable sharing protocol ever, with a very smart & unique features including:

Activation Code:
The emulator is based on activation code for subscription and renewal , very easy to use and no more configurations.

Informative Emulator:
Client emulator allows you to monitor your remains days, server status and much more, and on every start up you will be informed with remains days and also the new added packages to the server.

Pause & Resume capability:
Keeping your days if you are outside for work or a vacation, you can simply pause your subscription and resume it when you come back. Your days will be always waiting for you.

Days Transfer:
You can simply transfer remains days to another decoder that has a valid subscription.

Paternal Control:
Packages has been classified in the server, by this feature you can control it.

Supported Receivers:
Our emu has specific receivers that supported Nasscam protocol , here bellow the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You are totally free in choosing the suitable receiver for you, and we are not selling any one of them. And note the receiver names maybe different based on region sharing the same hardware and software specs, the listed receivers in the above link are common in Middle East and North Africa.

Packages List - For Africa Beams:

Nile Sat 7W: JSC+ Nile Sat - HD Included & Documentary Channels (National Geo, National Geo Adv, National Geo Wild) & Star Movie & Star World & ART

Eutelsat W3a 7E:
DigiTurk

Eutelsat W7 36E:
Full DSTV SD - HD will coming soon.

Prices:
Check Your Reseller.

Reseller: eabrutus
Accepted Payment: Liberty Reserve / MTN Mobile Money(Ghana)

Reseller: Drdanskills
Accepted Payment: Liberty Reserve / Bank Transfer / Further Details of payment will be disclosed after contact (Nigeria)

Payment:
Western Union.
Bank Transfer.
Check Your Reseller for more options.

Services Guide:
Attached

Notes:

• All subscription codes are for 6 months.
  • Our activation codes are supported only by official distributors and we have no responsibility of any other codes.
  • Don't flash your receiver until we confirm the right software for you, doing this your own risk!
  • Don't transfer any fees unless you insured that your receiver is supported.

Last edited by Proton-Africa on 2013-01-07, 17:13; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 19:19

Quote :
And the nice guy (the only contact I have; I don't speak arabic confused )

I do speak Arabic, PM me with his name and contact information, I will check him for you.

Server is running well, so your problem is in emu or E2 image. We confirmed any E2 with core OE/1.6 should work well.
Emu is not working well in E2 with core OE/2.0

hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
korfu100
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 20:11

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :
And the nice guy (the only contact I have; I don't speak arabic confused )

I do speak Arabic, PM me with his name and contact information, I will check him for you.

Server is running well, so your problem is in emu or E2 image. We confirmed any E2 with core OE/1.6 should work well.
Emu is not working well in E2 with core OE/2.0

hope this helps.
Sorry, but I can't send pm within the next 7 days
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 20:43

Quote :

Try this code:

#55#222*

Enter it as you did for activation code and feedback me.
Back to top Go down
korfu100
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 21:18

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :

Try this code:

#55#222*

Enter it as you did for activation code and feedback me.

output: activation code failed

I started emu from another spcs- file: no camd active
the original emu script from enigma2-spcs-gemini-mipsel_2.5.78_all.ipk does not work under newnigma2. I don't know why.
How can I start spcs manually?

In the meantime I put emu script to 755 and it works

Last edited by korfu100 on 2012-12-10, 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrbonti
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 21:21

Proton-Africa wrote:
Nasscam is the fastest and most stable sharing protocol ever, with a very smart & unique features including:

Activation Code:
The emulator is based on activation code for subscription and renewal , very easy to use and no more configurations.

Informative Emulator:
Client emulator allows you to monitor your remains days, server status and much more, and on every start up you will be informed with remains days and also the new added packages to the server.

Pause & Resume capability:
Keeping your days if you are outside for work or a vacation, you can simply pause your subscription and resume it when you come back. Your days will be always waiting for you.

Days Transfer:
You can simply transfer remains days to another decoder that has a valid subscription.

Paternal Control:
Packages has been classified in the server, by this feature you can control it.

Supported Receivers:
Our emu has specific receivers that supported Nasscam protocol , here bellow the link:

cs-proton.net/upload/

You are totally free in choosing the suitable receiver for you, and we are not selling any one of them. And note the receiver names maybe different based on region sharing the same hardware and software specs, the listed receivers in the above link are common in Middle East and North Africa.

Packages List - For Africa Beams:

Nile Sat 7W:
JSC+ Nile Sat - HD Included.
Documentary Channels (National Geo, National Geo Adv, National Geo Wild).
Star Movie & Star World
ART

Eutelsat W3a 7E:
DigiTurk

Eutelsat W7 36E:
Full DSTV SD - HD will coming soon.

Prices:
Activation code: $45 - Retail price.
Special prices for distributes.

Supported decoders:

Decoder Name - Africa

Decoder Name - Middle
East

Processor Chip

Status

Orton HD X403P

Truman 9090

ali 3602

Confirmed

Skybox F4

Truman 9090mix

ali 3601

Not confirmed

Dreambox 500s - E1

Dreambox 500s

MIPS

Confirmed

All E2 Based Receivers

Dreambox 500,800 HD, Vu+,Sunray
SR4 800se

MIPS

Confirmed

Notes:

• All subscription codes are for 6 months.
  • Our activation codes are supported only by official distributors and we have no responsibility of any other codes.
  • Don't flash your receiver until we confirm the right software for you, doing this your own risk!

where can i get an account to buy or a test account
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 21:30

Quote :

the original emu script from enigma2-spcs-gemini-mipsel_2.5.78_all.ipk does not work under newnigma2. I don't know why.

Did you change your E2 image and then it is stopped, or stopped without doing anything?
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 21:38

Quote :
where can i get an account to buy or a test account

My friend, I have very limited queue for testing , and it is full now.

After preparing test codes, I will submit members list who are testing our server and you can check with them.

Regarding payments, it must be sent to our middle east dealer for now through WU, and we are surveying to find the best way of payments for Africans.

You can wait testers feedback, or you can subscribe, you decide.
Back to top Go down
dreludegroup
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 23:12

how do i pay for the nasscam account?
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 23:32

Pls to make payment easier for us use liberty reserve,creditcard using a secure server.will be highly appreciated not all banks use wu,and also what effort are you putting inplace incase of dstv challenges in d future bcos have lost reputation because of internet sharing i just want to believe nasscam protocol wil deliver thanks
Back to top Go down
dreludegroup
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 04:29

what payment method do you have now for those of us that wants to buy the nasscam activation code.How do we access payment details?Also when considering other payment options,include t/t and paypal.
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 06:01

dreludegroup wrote:
how do i pay for the nasscam account?

For now, only Western Union. And we will add what we can in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 06:10

munajoe wrote:
Pls to make payment easier for us use liberty reserve,creditcard using a secure server.will be highly appreciated not all banks use wu,and also what effort are you putting inplace incase of dstv challenges in d future bcos have lost because of internet sharing i just want to believe nasscam protocol wil deliver thanks

We are discussing Liberty Reserve.

Regarding the challenges, we always doing our best to deliver good and stable services.
Back to top Go down
mrbonti
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 08:59

Proton-Africa wrote:
munajoe wrote:
Pls to make payment easier for us use liberty reserve,creditcard using a secure server.will be highly appreciated not all banks use wu,and also what effort are you putting inplace incase of dstv challenges in d future bcos have lost because of internet sharing i just want to believe nasscam protocol wil deliver thanks

We are discussing Liberty Reserve.

Regarding the challenges, we always doing our best to deliver good and stable services.
how do we pay for account at WU.recievers name(seller details)
Back to top Go down
korfu100
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 12:10

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :

Did you change your E2 image and then it is stopped, or stopped without doing anything?

No, it worked properly under newnigma2 until 25.11. It stopped working without warning. Yesterday I tried several different images and several spcs- files: no combination is working. Now I installed newnigma2 again and the newest e2-spcs- file hoping that someday it will work again. But I am very angry about support because I paied for 6 months and enjoy only one month. that is not fair!
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 13:36

Quote :
No, it worked properly under newnigma2 until
25.11. It stopped working without warning. Yesterday I tried several
different images and several spcs- files: no combination is working. Now
I installed newnigma2 again and the newest e2-spcs- file hoping that
someday it will work again. But I am very angry about support because I
paied for 6 months and enjoy only one month. that is not fair!

My friend, I am trying to help you although I don't know where you bought your code.

Anyhow, I need your MAC address appears in our plugin to check it in our system.
Back to top Go down
korfu100
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 13:58

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :

My friend, I am trying to help you although I don't know where you bought your code.

Anyhow, I need your MAC address appears in our plugin to check it in our system.

Thank you for helping! I am very happy I met you. I bought it via octagon forum in germany with the receiver octagon 1018. This forum stopped supporting nasscam nearly one year ago. I don't know the reason why. I renewed at 24.09.2012. The Mac Adress is Fb82-342b-882a.
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 15:25

First post is updated with Skype account for Proton-Africa
Back to top Go down
korfu100
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 19:10

Proton-Africa wrote:
First post is updated with Skype account for Proton-Africa

skype = raifa3108
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 21:32

I still have an issue with 1 of my Orton x403p HD decoder. the STB ID is 6020200 and its not accepting the Truman 9090 software. What could b the problem?
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 22:00

carbo wrote:
I still have an issue with 1 of my Orton x403p HD decoder. the STB ID is 6020200 and its not accepting the Truman 9090 software. What could b the problem?

STB ID for Truman 9090 is 6020300. I don't know much about Orton x403p HD, and I am surprised they produced one model with two different STB Ids.

Anyhow I will check it.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 22:09

Proton-Africa wrote:
carbo wrote:

STB ID for Truman 9090 is 6020300. I don't know much about Orton x403p HD, and I am surprised they produced one model with two different STB Ids.

Anyhow I will check it.

i was really surprise about Orton x403p HD with 2 different STB IDs. And from my findings, the two do exist. Thks for ur feedback. hope u come out with some suggestion. santa
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 00:14

It explains a lot why some are really troublesome. But in the long run, it's really a pretty nice handy and efficient Box.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 00:41

Hello,
I am new here and I would like to use this system since according to what has been said it is stable and you can pause subscription which is a cool feature.
I have an openbox x10 Hd please tell me if this is supported.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 05:54

isaac311 wrote:
Hello,
I am new here and I would like to use this system since according to what has been said it is stable and you can pause subscription which is a cool feature.
Thanks

If you mean Openbox s10 Hd, unfortunately it is not supported.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 06:05

Can it be done on strong decoder
Back to top Go down
buchi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 06:28

I have this linux satellite receiver called Sclass S1000. The chipset is ALI3606. I want to know if the Nasscamd is supported on this box.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 08:23

danapache wrote:
Can it be done on strong decoder

Unfortunately it is not supported.
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 08:35

buchi wrote:
I have this linux satellite receiver called Sclass S1000. The chipset is ALI3606. I want to know if the Nasscamd is supported on this box.
Thanks

What is the STB ID of your receiver?, it seams same software of Truman TM9090 option, but it is not confirmed, so don't flash your STB unless you be sure.

You can Google TM9090 option using image search to check the software menu.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 08:54

Please proton i heard your abt orton have two versions,pls i do i knw which one can work with truman software cos i really need nasscam emulator,secondly concerning d conversation btw u nd d germany guy is it a code i wil need to program before using or just like cline u just input nd their you go.thirdly d guys u said they are testing your server when are they going to gv us reply nd when do we get details of payment nd how to recieve nd program d code.d truth is have sold cccam for a lot of customers of which some hav dumb the idea some believe i can do something pls all possible effort to software for all orton version cos i dont knw which one is which one with my client.thanks
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 09:37

Proton-Africa wrote:
isaac311 wrote:
Hello,
Thanks

If you mean Openbox s10 Hd, unfortunately it is not supported.

Sorry typo error. The model is openbox x3 hd pvr. Its chipset is Ali3601, Is this supported. Please let me know and if beam reaches East Africa please and also will need help to set it up. Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 09:52

munajoe wrote:
Please proton i heard your abt orton have two versions,pls i do i knw which one can work with truman software cos i really need nasscam emulator,secondly concerning d conversation btw u nd d germany guy is it a code i wil need to program before using or just like cline u just input nd their you go.thirdly d guys u said they are testing your server when are they going to gv us reply nd when do we get details of payment nd how to recieve nd program d code.d truth is have sold cccam for a lot of customers of which some hav dumb the idea some believe i can do something pls all possible effort to software for all orton version cos i dont knw which one is which one with my client.thanks

Orton x403p HD has two different STB IDs as per carbo feedback, the one which is same as Truman 9090 is 6020300 the other one is 6020200 which is not confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 10:33

But when i did upgrade on those orton if checked d emulator protocol i wil see nasscam,spidercam,avatarcam nd lot of cam emulators how do you mean by stb how do i check it.thanks
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 11:30

Sorry typo error. The model is openbox x3 hd pvr. Its chipset is Ali3601, Is this supported. Please let me know and if beam reaches East Africa please and also will need help to set it up. Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks [/quote]

Proton,
I am waiting if my model supported. Details in the quote above.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
vvsection
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 14:28

Dear Proton Africa,

At first thanks for your efforts to help.

I have the same problem as Korfu100. Same receiver, same forum and same supplier of the codes.

Few weeks ago, not working anymore.

Download settings ok, server disconnected and 0 days left.

Me also renewed in september and I had it over a year then.

I am really curious what is going on.

Yours,

Sander

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :

Back to top Go down
crzyfngrz
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 14:36

Free dstv test lines
C: dstv1.dyndns.tv 11600
user naija1 pass naija1...2-10
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 16:17

crzyfngrz wrote:
Free dstv test lines
C: dstv1.dyndns.tv 11600
user naija1 pass naija1...2-10

My Friend, you can make your own post for advertising, it is a free world and free competition.

I didn't post in anybody's post, and I will not. And also I didn't talk about any CCcam or other protocol server.

So please don't do it here.
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 16:20

isaac311 wrote:

Thanks

Proton,
I am waiting if my model supported. Details in the quote above.
Thanks[/quote]

Unfortunately it is not supported
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 16:34

vvsection wrote:
Dear Proton Africa,

I have the same problem as Korfu100. Same receiver, same forum and same supplier of the codes.

Yours,

Sander

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :

Add me in Skype
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 16:43

Proton-Africa wrote:
vvsection wrote:
Dear Proton Africa,

Yours,

Sander

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :

Add me in Skype
Your Skype is not online why.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 16:47

Proton-Africa wrote:

Unfortunately it is not supported

Proton, Is there any hope that support for setboxes like this will be available soon because this one is based on the Openbox s10 i think. Any hope in the near future?

Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 16:48

Quote :
Your Skype is not online why.

I am online now, and I didn't receive any contact request.
Back to top Go down
buchi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 17:01

The suspense is becoming too much. Please make this account available let's buy
Back to top Go down
korfu100
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 19:52

vvsection wrote:
Dear Proton Africa,

Yours,

Sander

Proton-Africa wrote:
Quote :

Hello! I have bad news from protonafrica. Please contact me under skype raifa3108
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 20:11

buchi wrote:

It is available my friend, but only by Western Union for now.
Add me on Skype for details: proton-africa

I am still restricted regarding links posting as per-forum rules. A few days then I can.
Back to top Go down
vvsection
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 20:33

Through this way my appreciation for Proton-Africa who helped me out to clear some things.

This without to have any benefit.

Thumbs up for him.

Yours Sander
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 20:59

Proton-Africa wrote:
buchi wrote:

It is available my friend, but only by Western Union for now.
Add me on Skype for details: proton-africa

I am still restricted regarding links posting as per-forum rules. A few days then I can.
I have try to add you to my skype but u are off line. Please check ur PM now. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-12, 21:09

First post is updated with email address in contact section
Back to top Go down
korfu100
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-13, 08:07

vvsection wrote:
Through this way my appreciation for Proton-Africa who helped me out to clear some things.

This without to have any benefit.

Thumbs up for him.

Yours Sander

Well spoken! I do agree!
Back to top Go down
vvsection
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-15, 18:59

Compliments to Proton Africa who provided me the activation code today as promised.

Thanks.

Grt Sander

Back to top Go down
Proton-Africa
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty2012-12-15, 21:41

vvsection wrote:
Compliments to Proton Africa who provided me the activation code today as promised.

Thanks.

Grt Sander

You are welcome bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next