Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz

Go down 
+8
obodo
hibeeke
emmy40
Adegoke23
mrman
ibtech
eabrutus
cavemangh
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cavemangh
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty
PostSubject: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 19:07

....so I decided to buy a 1month account from Adegoke23/crzyfngrz after he had confirmed the cost of the 1month account. I paid it into his LR account and informed him.

At first he couldn't even remember he had agreed to sell a 1month account to me. He mentioned a 3month account, and even that, he mentioned the wrong amount.

After waiting a while for the account, and sending a couple of emails, i got a response from him and this is what he had to say,

"Bro let me chech my liberty account for ur payment first, if the money is there I will refund u immediately, so when the 1month account is ready I will get intouch with u. So that it will not look like am holding ur money. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I may course."

Well I am waiting for the refund. I want everyone to be a witness.....

In the mean time pls be careful when dealing with this guy!! Pls!!!
Back to top Go down
eabrutus
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 19:38

cavemangh wrote:
....so I decided to buy a 1month account from Adegoke23/crzyfngrz after he had confirmed the cost of the 1month account. I paid it into his LR account and informed him.

At first he couldn't even remember he had agreed to sell a 1month account to me. He mentioned a 3month account, and even that, he mentioned the wrong amount.

After waiting a while for the account, and sending a couple of emails, i got a response from him and this is what he had to say,

"Bro let me chech my liberty account for ur payment first, if the money is there I will refund u immediately, so when the 1month account is ready I will get intouch with u. So that it will not look like am holding ur money. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I may course."

contact me know
Back to top Go down
ibtech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 19:45

Adegoke pls responds...................as Yoruba adage says A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN RICHES
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 19:57

we talk this morning on the account, adegoke23 is nice guy we have talk a lot ,is not a bad guy....pls.
Back to top Go down
cavemangh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 20:19

mrman wrote:
we talk this morning on the account, adegoke23 is nice guy we have talk a lot ,is not a bad guy....pls.

I'm not judging. I'm just recounting my rather disappointing interaction with him.
I just expect a good businessman to be ready to deliver whatever business he has promised to deliver without excuses.

Excuses raise lots of doubt.

Once again be careful...
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 20:30

mrman wrote:
You cannot spoil my name, cos I refused to sell 1month for you. This is ur liberty account U0116925 and this your refund batch No. 125045174 of just 27.72$. It is not by force to sell 1month. The Bible says the day that u stop to spoil ur fellow name that is the day ur own will start. God will judge you. I sold account up to 60,000 Naira today. Ask Jostunde, Pitodenz,segun in ondo mcheartz in Ghana. This are people that buy in bulk. Yours is just 27.72$.
Back to top Go down
cavemangh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 20:46

Adegoke23 wrote:
mrman wrote:
You cannot spoil my name, cos I refused to sell 1month for you. This is ur liberty account U0116925 and this your refund batch No. 125045174 of just 27.72$. It is not by force to sell 1month. The Bible says the day that u stop to spoil ur fellow name that is the day ur own will start. God will judge you. I sold account up to 60,000 Naira today. Ask Jostunde, Pitodenz,segun in ondo mcheartz in Ghana. This are people that buy in bulk. Yours is just 27.72$.

The day you start telling a potential client that his money is "just"........that's the day you start losing big business. It's because of this attitude that's why I choose to buy 1month FIRST.....which you whole heartedly agreed. Today i am buying 1month account worth "only" $27.72. Tomorrow, i will be buying accounts worth N60,000 + 1! A good business man knows that every penny is good money.......N60,000 starts with 1 naira!!!

You did not refuse to sell......do you want me to quote you again? OK this is what you said, "Bro let me chech my liberty account for ur payment first, if the money is there I will refund u immediately, so when the 1month account is ready I will get intouch with u. So that it will not look like am holding ur money. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I may course."

You did not have a one month account. period! I cannot force you nor anyone for that matter. You decide which business you feel is important to you....FYI ALL OF YOU GUYS NOT BUYING IN BULK ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO Adegoke23......oh a good business person will not let any money go away like that because he values all money, whether big or small. THANKS FOR THE REFUND. GOD IS GREAT AND WILL JUDGE ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 20:56

cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
mrman wrote:

The day you start telling a potential client that his money is "just"........that's the day you start losing big business. It's because of this attitude that's why I choose to buy 1month FIRST.....which you whole heartedly agreed. Today i am buying 1month account worth "only" $27.72. Tomorrow, i will be buying accounts worth N60,000 + 1! A good business man knows that every penny is good money.......N60,000 starts with 1 naira!!!

You did not refuse to sell......do you want me to quote you again? OK this is what you said, "Bro let me chech my liberty account for ur payment first, if the money is there I will refund u immediately, so when the 1month account is ready I will get intouch with u. So that it will not look like am holding ur money. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I may course."

You did not have a one month account. period! I cannot force you nor anyone for that matter. You decide which business you feel is important to you....FYI ALL OF YOU GUYS NOT BUYING IN BULK ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO Adegoke23......oh a good business person will not let any money go away like that because he values all money, whether big or small. THANKS FOR THE REFUND. GOD IS GREAT AND WILL JUDGE ALL!!!
Bro I really appreciate your statement, I give thanks to God that from your Quote "Bro let me chech my liberty account for ur payment first, if the money is there I will refund u immediately, so when the 1month account is ready I will get intouch with u. So that it will not look like am holding ur money. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I may course."
if you read my last three sentences well and understand it, then you don't need to come out on the forum to blacklist my name. I think there something behind your action. Anyway am sorry inway that I may have hurt you. But am happy that you have confirm the refund. Thanks and God bless.
Back to top Go down
cavemangh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:11

Adegoke23 wrote:
cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
mrman wrote:

Bro I really appreciate your statement, I give thanks to God that from your Quote "Bro let me chech my liberty account for ur payment first, if the money is there I will refund u immediately, so when the 1month account is ready I will get intouch with u. So that it will not look like am holding ur money. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I may course."
if you read my last three sentences well and understand it, then you don't need to come out on the forum to blacklist my name. I think there something behind your action. Anyway am sorry inway that I may have hurt you. But am happy that you have confirm the refund. Thanks and God bless.

If you claim you are better, why post my liberty public? Why belittle the amount I paid to u? From a purely business perspective, you were wrong. Is that what you will do to other prospective clients who can't buy in bulk? You just showed people what you consider business and what you consider a waste of your precious time. $27.72 is a waste for u, remember there are many $27.72 in N60,000......God bless.
Back to top Go down
emmy40
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:23

its ok all,pls forgive each other
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:29

cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
mrman wrote:

If you claim you are better, why post my liberty public? Why belittle the amount I paid to u? From a purely business perspective, you were wrong. Is that what you will do to other prospective clients who can't buy in bulk? You just showed people what you consider business and what you consider a waste of your precious time. $27.72 is a waste for u, remember there are many $27.72 in N60,000......God bless.
Adegoke already apologized, let the hurt and disgust go, if he doesn't have a good heart he wont release your money talkless of feeling apologetic. My advise is let bygone be bygone.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:30

LET THERE BE PEACE IN THIS HOUSE OOOOOOOO I BEG BOTH OF YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adegoke23
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:34

cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
mrman wrote:

Bro I only quote your LR account number and the amount from your statement above you are not happy with it, oh but you have forgot your statement about my personality, my name and my integrity which you almost destroy if not because of GOD, I think that is more than your LR account number and the amount. Let me quote again. “ Well I am waiting for the refund. I want everyone to be a witness.....

In the mean time pls be careful when dealing with this guy!! Pls!!!. Thank
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:36

you guys should calm down
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:39

ITS OKAY.......... NOW
Back to top Go down
cavemangh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 21:40

Adegoke23 wrote:
cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
cavemangh wrote:
Adegoke23 wrote:
mrman wrote:

Bro I only quote your LR account number and the amount from your statement above you are not happy with it, oh but you have forgot your statement about my personality, my name and my integrity which you almost destroy if not because of GOD, I think that is more than your LR account number and the amount. Let me quote again. “ Well I am waiting for the refund. I want everyone to be a witness.....

In the mean time pls be careful when dealing with this guy!! Pls!!!. Thank

Let the good people of the forum decide.....If you mention God in everything then you must know he is no respecter of persons...be it $27.72 or N60,000. Iguess what you did can be called a retaliation. Yet you ask God to judge me?

I don't wanna go on like this......peace!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 22:13

From all indications, it shows Adegoke is a trust worthy guy who has integrity and dignity. Senior Members of this great forum have dealt with him before and gave positive testimonies. Adegoke has apologized for not able to provide 1month acct, and the money has since been reimbursed, that shows how honest this guy is. I recommend this guy 'Adegoke' to this honorable house for business transaction!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 22:19

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 22:33

I SAY NICE JOB TO ALL THE MODERATORS THAT HAVE SPOKEN.
To the other two guys; cavemangh and Adegoke23, pls let it go.
everything needs patience.
PEACE
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 22:35

CASE CLOSED GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-21, 23:26

Pls i almost thank God when i saw dis topic,but when i check d conversation i feel relax.there are post dat ought to be hidden,d man almost tanish d image adegboke expecially we dat dnt read unneccessary tread nd so u cant come on air to blackmail wen u hav nt confirm dat he refuse to pay or disapear without picking ur call just bcos he couldnt create 1mth server,u posted we should beware.for thousand of us who didnt read would think adegboke is bad.so to moderator i think in future u should have complain desk where client complain abt a person b4 making it public,and anybody dat wil advertize wil have to contact mod to prove is genuity b4 placing details if nt such post should be hidden or del.if nt 4 ntcguys have lost a lot nd hope on cccam.cheers ntcguys
Back to top Go down
cavemangh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-22, 00:02

cavemangh wrote:

Sometimes it takes situations like this to bring people closer and develop mutual repect for one another.

My brother Adegoke23, I respect you and I am sorry for overreacting. We learn and grow and I have just gone through that experience.

For you guys on this nice forum, Adegoke23 and I have sorted out our differences and we're ok!

Moderator help us to delete this. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty2012-12-22, 00:29

Ancl pls lock this thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz   Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz Empty

Back to top Go down

Be careful of Adegoke23/crzyfngrz
Page 1 of 1