Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN

Go down 
+7
ancl
sunnydevess
peter pan
lawalahmed
Freeboy
austin kofi boakye
boe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty
PostSubject: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 15:19

IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE (OLD MODS) THAT IT SEEMS SOME NEW MODERATORS TAKE DELIGHT IN BANNING PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THIS HIGHLY VALUED SITE. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. WE EARLY AGREED THAT B4 U BAN SOMEONE HE MUST BE WARNED @ LEAST THREE TIMES. FAILURE TO COMPILE THIS THIS WARNING THE PERSON CAN BE BANNED. PLS NEW MODS TAKE NOTE. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 15:54

boe wrote:
IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE (OLD MODS) THAT IT SEEMS SOME NEW MODERATORS TAKE DELIGHT IN BANNING PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THIS HIGHLY VALUED SITE. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. WE EARLY AGREED THAT B4 U BAN SOMEONE HE MUST BE WARNED @ LEAST THREE TIMES. FAILURE TO COMPILE THIS THIS WARNING THE PERSON CAN BE BANNED. PLS NEW MODS TAKE NOTE. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

The new moderators should be cautious in their actions. any unauthorized banners would meet me at the court of law. I think its about time we take you to court for (1) unnecessary banning (2) banning without cautioning (3) Abusing of power
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 17:27

boe wrote:
totally in support. Some moderators r killing the forum with unecessary ban.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 17:50

@kunlegzy1

I'm highly disappointed in your above post, why will you curse somebody with bible even to unborn generation, NO! NO!! NO!!! this is totally nonsense, now i see reason the person banned you, there is always ways to solve issue not to curse somebody you only know online with bible just bcos they suspend you, I know you post this mssg to about four thread and i crave you to edit all this curse in the next 2hrs or else i will re-ban you again.

This your msg really say alot about who you are, you might be a young man or that is how you leave in reality please change ur way for your better future...
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 18:01

If I knw how to ban with this ur comment I will send u a message u will neva return back take note of it@kunlegzy!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 18:35

boe wrote:
I FEEL YOU BRO, I HOPE MY FOLLOW NEW MODS WILL LISTEN.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 18:44

lawalahmed wrote:
@kunlegzy1

I'm highly disappointed in your above post, why will you curse somebody with bible even to unborn generation, NO! NO!! NO!!! this is totally nonsense, now i see reason the person banned you, there is always ways to solve issue not to curse somebody you only know online with bible just bcos they suspend you, I know you post this mssg to about four thread and i crave you to edit all this curse in the next 2hrs or else i will re-ban you again.

This your msg really say alot about who you are, you might be a young man or that is how you leave in reality please change ur way for your better future...
i d't want to comment on dis issues of banning b4, bt aftr i hv read every posts 4rm many thread i nw see a foul play whch am going to talk abt. Lawal am vry dissapionted n u, why d't u put ur self n dis guy shoe and feel d pains dat come 4rm it? If i may ask u, wht dos he do to warrant dis ban? Cos some of u b4 u post u we nvr try to read vry wel whch i hv do and i see no reason why he shld hv bn ban, even if its me plz house cout me wel "I WE DO MORE DAN WHT HE HIS DOING NW". Since dis issues of banning membrs hv started only GMAILER hv come out and say it to OLUKY n d forum d reason why he ban him whch every1 see dat my home boy(OLUKY) s guilt off and aftr dis we hv't see any mods who can come out whn a membr s asking for d reason why he was ban or hv u see any of mods telln d house he his responsible? Even whn al gud thread is bn deleted by one stupid mod; d't let me go to dat nw cos its dead case bt its 2ruth whch we hv to tel each othr. LAWAL u nw said u can re-ban dis guy again cos of wht he post, so u are d person dat ban him in the first place. Then why d't u come out and tel d house d reason why u did dat. I d't blame u new mods dat follow ur OGA @ TOP, bt let me warn u al bettr be urself and try n every area of ur life to says d 2ruth nt follow follow ok.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 19:38

ancl wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
@kunlegzy1

i d't want to comment on dis issues of banning b4, bt aftr i hv read every posts 4rm many thread i nw see a foul play whch am going to talk abt. Lawal am vry dissapionted n u, why d't u put ur self n dis guy shoe and feel d pains dat come 4rm it? If i may ask u, wht dos he do to warrant dis ban? Cos some of u b4 u post u we nvr try to read vry wel whch i hv do and i see no reason why he shld hv bn ban, even if its me plz house cout me wel "I WE DO MORE DAN WHT HE HIS DOING NW". Since dis issues of banning membrs hv started only GMAILER hv come out and say it to OLUKY n d forum d reason why he ban him whch every1 see dat my home boy(OLUKY) s guilt off and aftr dis we hv't see any mods who can come out whn a membr s asking for d reason why he was ban or hv u see any of mods telln d house he his responsible? Even whn al gud thread is bn deleted by one stupid mod; d't let me go to dat nw cos its dead case bt its 2ruth whch we hv to tel each othr. LAWAL u nw said u can re-ban dis guy again cos of wht he post, so u are d person dat ban him in the first place. Then why d't u come out and tel d house d reason why u did dat. I d't blame u new mods dat follow ur OGA @ TOP, bt let me warn u al bettr be urself and try n every area of ur life to says d 2ruth nt follow follow ok.
I see no reason why Kunlegzy should be banned in the first place. Kunle is an easy going guy with full respect for everybody. I felt bad when I saw him banned. Whoever banned him should be honourable enough to come out openly and tell him why he banned him. It is becoming unbearable to see your acct being banned just because someone see you as his post rivals. Anyway, Amen to Kunlegzy's Prayers ow.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 19:55

lawalahmed wrote:
@ ancl,

Listen carefully, I never ban anybody here before may be this guy will be the first person i willl.......

Also this might be my last post here bcos i dont encourage such nonchalant altitude from a site you expect to be topping ur browser bookmark...

@ancl, if you enjoy cursing with bible i wish you goodluck with that since you said you can do worse than him..

You can keep the forum to ur self and and the member with dirty language..

Bye
U d't nd to run away bro? bt am hpy every membr n dis site no who "ANCL" his, and i do talk to membrs hre on phone they can says more abt me. I d't want any1 to like me bt my action and d way i interact wit membrs hre we surely speak for me. I d't like pplz who nvr want to says d 2ruth, sometime to say d 2ruth s vry hard bt we just hv to say it so we can move forward n life. Al d questn i ask u nvr answr moreovr u are musilm why r u afraid of holy bible? Wel if u are nt the person dat carry out dis shameful act then why are u afraid of al dis curse? Rembr evil things shal follow d dead to d grave, so let do wht is right. Finally i we do everythn to change bad herbit among my fellow mods hre thks.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:07

I AM TIRED OF READING ALL THESE POST CONCERNING BAN.MAYBE EVERYONE DAT HAS BEEN BAN SHUD JUST BE UNBAN SO DAT WE CAN ALL START AFRESH WITH ONE MIND.DATS MY TAKE ON THESE
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:13

lawalahmed wrote:
@ ancl,

Listen carefully, I never ban anybody here before may be this guy will be the first person i willl.......

Also this might be my last post here bcos i dont encourage such nonchalant altitude from a site you expect to be topping ur browser bookmark...

@ancl, if you enjoy cursing with bible i wish you goodluck with that since you said you can do worse than him..

You can keep the forum to ur self and and the member with dirty language..

Bye
Guy u've taken dis tin 2 far,wot i could discern 4rm d whole scenario here wit ur reaction is dat u're getting intoxicated wit dis moderateship stuff.Calm down & remember dat 2 wrongs can neva make a right
@kunlegzy i feel ur pain bro
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:15

@Ancl

Which Truth are u talking about ? I said i NEVER ban anybody here before and i stand by my word.......

I'm only against cursing with only bible to the extend of unborn generation bcos of what ?

I said i will re-ban him bcos of negative word all over the forum if he fail to edit those negative word...

Re-ban does not mean i banned him earlier but to face the same judgement if he fail to meet my requirement...

@Ancl, Yes i'm proudly Muslim but i respect every religion that praise God due to that i have my respect for bible...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:16

Please to every all the moderators in this great forum let us dessolve this issue!
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:19

lawal or wetin be ur name i dont give a hoot abt you, i dont have anytin doing with you, ok. if na you ban, u go reap the curse cos u dont cheat me and get away with it. powerfreak mode.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:23

@kunlegzy beta mind the way u talk abba!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:23

@Stevolat

I never ban him, i still stand by my word , NOT ME.......
even for the second time...

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2013-05-21, 20:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:26

lawalahmed wrote:
@Ancl

Which Truth are u talking about ? I said i NEVER ban anybody here before and i stand by my word.......

I'm only against cursing with only bible to the extend of unborn generation bcos of what ?

I said i will re-ban him bcos of negative word all over the forum if he fail to edit those negative word...

Re-ban does not mean i banned him earlier but to face the same judgement if he fail to meet my requirement...

@Ancl, Yes i'm proudly Muslim but i respect every religion that praise God due to that i have my respect for bible...
u said wht s d 2ruth am taking abt? Hmmmm mayb u shld read backward and rembr membr are watching us hre and they understand everythn.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:27

Ban or no ban is non of our bisness just respect ur self!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:30

Kunlegzy as much as I hate to see you banned, insulting mods is the greatest offence that can be committed here. Your aggressions and hostilities could land you again in hot water bro. Take it easy ow

Last edited by Gmailer on 2013-05-21, 20:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:30

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
aneke pls free me , sebi u dey see for urself!!! keep off if u know say u know dey among, ehen, cos as he be now in this forum we re ready to separate the sheep from the goat, sebi u see say my second id have been banned again, i laugh in latin!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:31

@ancl remember what I told u this night!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty2013-05-21, 20:49

kunlegzy2 wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
aneke pls free me , sebi u dey see for urself!!! keep off if u know say u know dey among, ehen, cos as he be now in this forum we re ready to separate the sheep from the goat, sebi u see say my second id have been banned again, i laugh in latin!!!
kunlegzy2 oya je bure awo olugbeebe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN   MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN Empty

Back to top Go down

MODEATORS SHOULD BE CAREFUL THE WAY DEY BAN
Page 1 of 1