Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel

Go down 
+32
munajoe
Gmailer
moschnitnt
tk2012
bazzikk
Roykay
Stevolat
Fishegg45
Moon27
Georgio
peter pan
boe
ekkywolex
Shalom30
textme
Evido78
press2
blackadam
ancl
Olybra
austin kofi boakye
obodo
bonchi
D REAL MAN
carbo
Lottodream
Ashawo
Lordomasia
chemistvictor
Cherington
sunnydevess
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty
PostSubject: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-01-31, 21:12

By Bunmi Ogunyale | Jan 31, 2013
Elephants of Cote d’ Ivoire defender, Emmanuel Eboue has lashed out at the Super Eagles ahead of their quarter finals clash at the ongoing South Africa 2013 Nations Cup, saying that the Keshi’s boys does not have the qualities to win the tournament. The former Arsenal of England star stated this on his twitter handle yesterday.

“I see people saying I have pride by saying we would eat Nigeria like fried chickens, it’s not pride guys, its hard work and passion for my country,” he said. “In Nigerian team, some of your best strikers like Martins, Yakubu and Odemwingie are not in the team. Why? No peace, passion and humility. Ivory has some of the top players in the world, and when our country calls, we go. We go back home and play. Nobody is a big boy. So shut it.

“A country where Mikel Obi is your best player and captain out of 150 million people, you sure have a problem Super Chickens. With all due respect to Mikel, he is a good player but not Okocha, Samson, Yekini, Oliseh, Adepoju. Your football association is a joke. When Keshi was in Togo, he dropped Adebayor. He is in Nigeria and drops the best players. He is a manager and he should be able to work on their ego.

“Drogba, Yaya, Kolo, Zakora, Gervinho, Kalou, I and all other players are all the same. One unity and family. Country comes first. Oh sorry Nigeria, I even heard your country owns the first African television andyou cannot even televise the game to the masses. You guys are jokers. Your institutions are comedy clubs. You have so many resources and man power yet you are always falling short.

“Keep fooling yourselves and calling your country the giant of Africa. You are nothing but the soil of Africa, we all work on now. Congrats to Nigerians. Don’t celebrate too much because we are coming for you. We are going to eat you like fufu. If we don’t beat you in the game, it means you are lucky. But trust me, we are going to deal with you so much, you would be eating grass.

“I have said enough on this matter. I was so angry. Speak to me when your national television can broadcast the game. Have a good day. So shut up and stop taking the frustration of the Super Chickens on me. Take it out on your NFA. I am not saying my country is perfect, but we try our best to represent Africa well. My last word for Nigerians. Do not cry for me, cry for yourselves. In the true spirit of sport. I love you all. Don’t get too emotional.”
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-01-31, 23:15

hmmn this is purely hatred coming from a ghanian dude, not eboue
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 07:19

can the above statement come from a proffessional? i doubt it!
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 07:27

Cherington wrote:
na waoo for u. Why would Ghanaians hate Nigeria? Moreover this thread was created by a Nigerian.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 07:30

But Na true o
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 07:36

All na fake,it was made up by someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 07:41

https://twitter.com/TheRealEboue
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 07:44

Is true,i have check it,the guy get mouth.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 07:44

I doubt d authenticity of dis comments coming from a professional like Eboue. It must have been cooked up by someone...
I smell a rat here
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 08:24

That is what i think before untill.
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 08:31

What's going on here
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 09:28

bonchi wrote:
What's going on here
we are trying to bring hournor to our great country.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 09:37

nah thru yan the guy dey talk oooooooo 9ja don scatter.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 09:49

obodo wrote:
nah thru yan the guy dey talk oooooooo 9ja don scatter.

I totally disagree with u... What has Eboue done to d incessant political unrest in Cote D'ivoire? Do u mean his country is better than Nigeria. I say a big ''No''.
Let him shut up and do d talking on d pitch....
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 11:51

i don't blame the idiot " ti erin baku, gbogbo eranko ni tEmole" (if an elephant died, eny animal can stamp on it). Did that idiot call himself a star? and when was the last time he played 50mins football outside his camp? Eboue, zakora, kalou, drogba, which among this player is currently playing competitive league or even playing 50mins in a competitive league? He is a fool to say that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 12:38

if he actually said dat then he will soon eat his words
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 14:06

Lordomasia wrote:
Cherington wrote:
na waoo for u. Why would Ghanaians hate Nigeria? Moreover this thread was created by a Nigerian.
sorry o but i was on a site where a ghanian had made a statement close to the one up there.
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 14:08

Lordomasia wrote:
Cherington wrote:
sorry o but i was on a site where a ghanian had made a statement close to the one up there.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 14:31

This is pure libel! am sure this story is coocked up by Nigerian.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 16:10

Wondr shal nvr end sha
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 16:15

On Sunday, we will know how far
Back to top Go down
press2
Amateur
Amateur
press2

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 17:02

True word. The truth is bitter.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 17:55

Dat s vry bad 4rm africa brothr nw
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 18:47

Eboue should be ashamed of himself, he is easily forgetting that anything is possible in football!
Back to top Go down
Evido78
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 18:52

Obviously, dis comment is cooked up by most probably a Nigerian. A professional cannot talk like dat. Moreover, Eboue has not much to offer to blow his own trumpet like dat.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 19:42

Bt its n twist page nw
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 19:57

Eboue talks trash most times, I ve no doubt that he atleast said something nasty before it was maybe exaggerated by Nigerian Press!
Back to top Go down
textme
Amateur
Amateur
textme

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 20:01

wait till sunday. no judgement passed
Back to top Go down
Shalom30
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 20:23

Story,story! Emanating frm our guy.
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 21:14

is he that hungry, i hope eagles choke them die on sunday
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 21:23

ekkywolex wrote:
is he that hungry, i hope eagles choke them die on sunday
ISE!
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-01, 22:23

ancl wrote:
Dat s vry bad 4rm africa brothr nw

but he is speaking the undiluted truth
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 06:41

Bt its vry hard words bro
Back to top Go down
press2
Amateur
Amateur
press2

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 07:33

ancl wrote:
Bt its vry hard words bro
Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 07:47

Which time did nigeria get match plz......
Back to top Go down
Georgio
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 09:05

aneke peter chukwujekwu"]Which time did nigeria get match plz......
4pm 2morrow
Back to top Go down
Moon27
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 09:20

am totally speechles by his words
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 09:23

Georgio wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu"]Which time did nigeria get match plz......
4pm 2morrow
i think is today
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 11:38

Black pplz wit black brain hw can he says somethn like dat to his africa brothr
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 12:46

Evido78 wrote:
Obviously, dis comment is cooked up by most probably a Nigerian. A professional cannot talk like dat. Moreover, Eboue has not much to offer to blow his own trumpet like dat.

I second your statement. The story has been confirmed to be FALSE by Colins Udoh (a respected sport journalist) after he (Colins) claimed to have called Eboue on phone and Eboue vehemently denied knowledge of the said twitter rants.
Someone is just trying to smear the image of Eboue
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 12:59

Ok ow
Back to top Go down
Georgio
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 15:41

Eboue denied of having neither twitter nor facebook account,dat he is only on skype.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 15:55

Georgio wrote:
Eboue denied of having neither twitter nor facebook account,dat he is only on skype.

who said so and what is the reference?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 16:54

internet fake info. Beware of it.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 19:27

Yes he knew wot he said wc is real
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 20:23

carbo wrote:
Georgio wrote:

confirmed on super sport he denied having twitter accout. The twitt was a slanderous defamation made up by a foe of Nigeria and Eboue. a challenge to super eagles to go all out and conquer ivory Coast tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 20:30

Cherington wrote:
carbo wrote:
Georgio wrote:

confirmed on super sport he denied having twitter accout. The twitt was a slanderous defamation made up by a foe of Nigeria and Eboue. a challenge to super eagles to go all out and conquer ivory Coast tomorrow?

dem see Nigeria finish
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 21:43

Iv never liked eboue, nothing he does pleases me
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 21:56

Cherington wrote:
carbo wrote:
Georgio wrote:

Confirmed? Fell free to post d link or the story!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty2013-02-02, 22:07

we will know after the match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next