Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel

Go down 
+32
munajoe
Gmailer
moschnitnt
tk2012
bazzikk
Roykay
Stevolat
Fishegg45
Moon27
Georgio
peter pan
boe
ekkywolex
Shalom30
textme
Evido78
press2
blackadam
ancl
Olybra
austin kofi boakye
obodo
bonchi
D REAL MAN
carbo
Lottodream
Ashawo
Lordomasia
chemistvictor
Cherington
sunnydevess
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-01-31, 21:12

First topic message reminder :

By Bunmi Ogunyale | Jan 31, 2013
Elephants of Cote d’ Ivoire defender, Emmanuel Eboue has lashed out at the Super Eagles ahead of their quarter finals clash at the ongoing South Africa 2013 Nations Cup, saying that the Keshi’s boys does not have the qualities to win the tournament. The former Arsenal of England star stated this on his twitter handle yesterday.

“I see people saying I have pride by saying we would eat Nigeria like fried chickens, it’s not pride guys, its hard work and passion for my country,” he said. “In Nigerian team, some of your best strikers like Martins, Yakubu and Odemwingie are not in the team. Why? No peace, passion and humility. Ivory has some of the top players in the world, and when our country calls, we go. We go back home and play. Nobody is a big boy. So shut it.

“A country where Mikel Obi is your best player and captain out of 150 million people, you sure have a problem Super Chickens. With all due respect to Mikel, he is a good player but not Okocha, Samson, Yekini, Oliseh, Adepoju. Your football association is a joke. When Keshi was in Togo, he dropped Adebayor. He is in Nigeria and drops the best players. He is a manager and he should be able to work on their ego.

“Drogba, Yaya, Kolo, Zakora, Gervinho, Kalou, I and all other players are all the same. One unity and family. Country comes first. Oh sorry Nigeria, I even heard your country owns the first African television andyou cannot even televise the game to the masses. You guys are jokers. Your institutions are comedy clubs. You have so many resources and man power yet you are always falling short.

“Keep fooling yourselves and calling your country the giant of Africa. You are nothing but the soil of Africa, we all work on now. Congrats to Nigerians. Don’t celebrate too much because we are coming for you. We are going to eat you like fufu. If we don’t beat you in the game, it means you are lucky. But trust me, we are going to deal with you so much, you would be eating grass.

“I have said enough on this matter. I was so angry. Speak to me when your national television can broadcast the game. Have a good day. So shut up and stop taking the frustration of the Super Chickens on me. Take it out on your NFA. I am not saying my country is perfect, but we try our best to represent Africa well. My last word for Nigerians. Do not cry for me, cry for yourselves. In the true spirit of sport. I love you all. Don’t get too emotional.”
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 17:55

me i done win # 1000 bet for here. up naija aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 17:55

Very Happy patience, humility, descipline and patriotism has won the game for us. hail naija.

I already knew it was 2-1, I was alfraid though. Very Happy cheers cheers cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 17:57

EBOUE, WHERE ARE YOU??? THE BIG ELEPHANT HAVE FALLING !!!! NIGERIA 2- CIV.1
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:00

I love Eagles all my life
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:06

wey d guy wey post dis thread go tell ebou 4m him twitter say eagle don chop d 2 eye of elephant he no dey see again o.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:07

austin kofi boakye wrote:
I love Eagles all my life
EAGELS ALL THE WAY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:09

Eboue has eaten his wordz! Hehehehheheheheheheh
Back to top Go down
Evido78
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:13

Abeg, make una help me ask Eboue. Who be chicken and fufu now? Golden team my foot.
Back to top Go down
textme
Amateur
Amateur
textme

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:15

when it is with the big boys they show seriousness but against the relatively small boys they play as if nothing is at stake. Nigeria vs Mali is next. how will it go?

Last edited by textme on 2013-02-03, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:17

Let gv it to our belove country
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:17

Evido78 wrote:
Abeg, make una help me ask Eboue. Who be chicken and fufu now? Golden team my foot.
WHOZ EBOUE? BETTER PEOPLE NEVER TALK, NA EBOUE DE
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:21

Nvr mind him he must be cry nw
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:30

Make dem go back to dr club go eat dr elephant dem self.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 18:33

Abi ow
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 19:37

Mikel the laugh,eboue the cry who is chicken?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 19:41

No nd to ask dat bro even little kid can answr dat
Back to top Go down
press2
Amateur
Amateur
press2

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 19:41

Elephantiasis dey worry eboue when e yarn like that..Mancity need yaya toure badly sha.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 20:18

Nawa o
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 20:48

Here is Ebue's number
+2173330607012 Please be nice to him ow!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 21:25

Sure?
Back to top Go down
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 21:48

100%.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:05

Gmailer wrote:
Here is Ebue's number
+2173330607012 Please be nice to him ow!

Did you guys see Ebue, drogba, Yaya Tore, and Gervinho today? I was looking for em but couldn't find them on the field today
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:14

Drogba had d WORST performance 2day! Lolz
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:37

who ate who now?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:38

sunnydevess wrote:
Drogba had d WORST performance 2day! Lolz

u are right
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:40

it's been a very long time since i say the eagles play like this. they were hungry
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:46

Ivory coast were just filled with tired legs; calling themselves stars.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:49

sunnydevess wrote:

dey under estimated us
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-03, 22:54

boe wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:

dey under estimated us
Honestly, da under-dogs won!
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-04, 00:09

Kangun kangun kangun o ti kangun sibi kan, lol against all odds we wallop.. the ivorians... big up to the Super Eagles of Nigeria!
Back to top Go down
Georgio
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-04, 03:00

Pride goes b4 a fall !!!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-04, 05:57

boe wrote:
it's been a very long time since i say the eagles play like this. they were hungry
revenge is sweet
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty2013-02-04, 08:24

This should be a lesson-leaner to all proud freeks out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel    Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eboue: We’ll eat Eagles like chicken, fufu ... attacks Mikel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3