Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES

Go down 
+22
world richest
Lordomasia
Cherington
bazzikk
AWONUSI
Freeboy
helnkay
obodo
chemistvictor
Honourable
austin kofi boakye
ancl
GEJ
carbo
Fishegg45
SmartMobility
Gmailer
Oliver Obekpa
Segzykay
microsat
sunnydevess
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty
PostSubject: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 21:01

PROSTITUTES PROMISE SUPER EAGLES FREE SEX IF THEY WIN AFCON

Yeah, you heard right. In a statement issued through the national secretary of the Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (ANP), Jessica Elvis (I bet that's not her real name), the association congratulated the Super Eagles of Nigeria for moving on to the quarter finals stage of the African Cup of Nations, South Africa 2013 and promised that if they bring the trophy home, there will be one week of free sex. Read the statement below;

"We want to congratulate the Nigerian national team, the Super Eagles, for qualifying for the next round of the competition. We want to assure them of our usual support and partnership, we want them to bring back our lost glory in football. To show our support for the national team, we’ll be declaring one week free sex if the Super Eagles can win the trophy." she said. 

They even have their own association. Unbelievable! Well, I guess this is motivating the super eagles. Lol
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 21:59

this news is fake !!!
better verify the source of your news before posting it here
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 22:09

microsat wrote:
this news is fake !!!
Be careful of d accusations u make, check ur Thursday edition of Soccerstar Newspaper, or beta still GOOGLE it! I dnt post "fake news" pls!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 22:15

when has prostitution become legalised in Nigeria that they now have an association
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 22:20

microsat wrote:
when has prostitution become legalised in Nigeria that they now have an association
Bros, if u dnt believe dis post, why don't u feel free to google it up or buy d above mentioned Newspaper!
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 22:23

I read the news also its true. Na waa o prostitute also have association! Nigeria
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 22:30

Sure
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 22:36

I can understand the sentiments for what the Super Eagles represent for Nigeria. But, to offer "Free Sex" is a bit too difficult to fathom. We should not be promoting and encouraging promiscuity amongst our national team. This is morally unacceptable, and unworthy of emulation by the young generation of Nigerians wishing to adopt "soccer" as a profession. This is not even an incentive but rather, something that fosters the spread of HIV/AIDS disease. I wish there were other ways of motivating our national team by this group, rather than offering free sex as an incentive for winning a trophy for the country.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 22:43

microsat wrote:
I can understand the sentiments for what the Super Eagles represent for Nigeria. But, to offer "Free Sex" is a bit too difficult to fathom. We should not be promoting and encouraging promiscuity amongst our national team. This is morally unacceptable, and unworthy of emulation by the young generation of Nigerians wishing to adopt "soccer" as a profession. This is not even an incentive but rather, something that fosters the spread of HIV/AIDS disease. I wish there were other ways of motivating our national team by this group, rather than offering free sex as an incentive for winning a trophy for the country.
If u have a problem with dis I tink u should go to Aso Rock and complain!
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-03, 23:03

microsat wrote:
this news is fake !!!
it is nt fake i read it on one of last week daily sun newspapers.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 04:04

When did microsat become Pastor? Abegi save us this your holier than thou attitude jor!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 06:00

Gmailer wrote:
When did microsat become Pastor? Abegi save us this your holier than thou attitude jor!
hmmmm i will tell ur wife oh gmailer, shebi u want to go and get ur share too. lol
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 07:03

007 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
hmmmm i will tell ur wife oh gmailer, shebi u want to go and get ur share too. lol

I no be super eagle nah!
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 07:16

Gmailer wrote:
007 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

I no be super eagle nah!
its a kind o bonanza or gift to every body.... U can partake on that Smile
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 08:21

007 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Lol, free tinz de run belle o!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 10:39

m.allafrica.com/stories/201302020002.html/
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 11:32

@Fish, thanks bro! This thread is authentic!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 12:01

yeah, may God help 9ja boiz
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 12:22

Fishegg45 wrote:
yeah, may God help 9ja boiz
So that they can enjoy diz free bonanza abi?
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 12:46

Wanders shall neva end.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 13:21

hurry oh no miss ur chance
Back to top Go down
GEJ
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 13:50

Join the Super Eagles and qualify for free one. Hurry while stock last !!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 13:52

@GEJ, u nvr respond to pm i snd 2u again why?
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 15:28

yeeeee egbami oooo !!!!!!!!! how will i get my share please ? i get tokunbo condom
which i've never use . I am reserving it for that day cos i dont like chinese condom,
they are too small .
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 15:51

just contact GEJ or ancl
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 15:55

007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

Ancl please remember me oo you know i be your brother
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:01

austin kofi boakye wrote:
007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

just send him ur details and he will book u, but if u grease his elbow, u may b one of the first to b served
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:07

007 wrote:
007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

just send him ur details and he will book u, but if u grease his elbow, u may b one of the first to b served
contant my agent name-007 ok
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:09

ancl wrote:
007 wrote:
007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

contant my agent name-007 ok
boss u said all applications should be handled by u alone since u have direct access to the ladies
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:10

007 wrote:
007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

Laugh wan kill me, so na ancl now be the PRO for super eagles!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:13

sunnydevess wrote:
007 wrote:
007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

contact him now oh before its too late!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:17

See you, see your lives outside ow! See how you people are fighting becus of Ashawo? If I use sexy picture as my dp now, you all go dey shout! Hypocrisy is your name mehn!
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:19

007 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
007 wrote:
007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

@Ancl please post your number here i'm very hot !
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:21

Gmailer wrote:
See you, see your lives outside ow! See how you people are fighting becus of Ashawo? If I use sexy picture as my dp now, you all go dey shout! Hypocrisy is your name mehn!
d't worry ur slot s ready ok
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:23

007 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
007 wrote:
007 wrote:
just contact GEJ or ancl

@Ancl please post your number here i'm very hot !
let meet @ AMULUDUN on nss7 2night
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:25

Ancl you are not serious! Ashewo, alainitiju agbaaya!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:28

Please who shud we meet for the free sex? Gmailer or ancl?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:28

Gmailer wrote:
Ancl you are not serious! Ashewo, alainitiju agbaaya!
d't worry i hv kept 4u two india ladies plz d't tel any1 including DEMOTE ow
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:32

sunnydevess wrote:
so u2 want to join d club bettr d't make any request cos am yet to forgive u for ur last action against me n d forum "tendr ur apology nw and gt urs gbam!!!"
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:34

sunnydevess wrote:
IN SHORT CONTACT GMAILER HE GROOMS THE GIRLS, U CAN SEE ANCL BUT HE ANSWERS TO GMAILER SO HE WILL FIRST COME FIRST RESERVE, BUT GMAILER WILL SLOT U IN AS ONE OF THE FOOTBALL STAFF
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:35

ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
so u2 want to join d club bettr d't make any request cos am yet to forgive u for ur last action against me n d forum "tendr ur apology nw and gt urs gbam!!!"
ancl go select special one for u oya apologise now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:37

ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Oga ancl, dat 1 don pass na, abeg no let dis free stuff pass me by o!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:38

ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Haaabaaa!!! Ancelotti Baaaabaaaa! Won ni agba ti ko binu ni omo e npo! So you haven't forgotten the issue that had been laid to rest? He wasn't the one that offended you. It was Sunnybless that offended you and you had served hoim right. Pls baba on behalf of Sunnybless/sunnydevees, I say biko!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:42

sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
let me give u his phone number and contact addy plus office addy plus his club addy
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:46

sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
s like u want dis thing to pass u
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:47

ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
i have sent him ur details expect his calls
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:50

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Haaabaaa!!! Ancelotti Baaaabaaaa! Won ni agba ti ko binu ni omo e npo! So you haven't forgotten the issue that had been laid to rest? He wasn't the one that offended you. It was Sunnybless that offended you and you had served hoim right. Pls baba on behalf of Sunnybless/sunnydevees, I say biko!
my chief advicer nvr mind dat guy jare he no wht to do and let me tel u ur wife just cal me nw hmmmm say make i tel her everythn going on hre?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:52

007 wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
i have sent him ur details expect his calls
who ask u to do dat ok al ur eleha must hear dis wel na u cos am ow no be me
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:55

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
I knw ancl ve 4goten abwt dis issue, he is indirectly teln me so, bt incase he hasn't nd decides to also ban dis usernam, na ymailer I go use next. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES Empty2013-02-04, 16:56

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
my chief advicer nvr mind dat guy jare he no wht to do and let me tel u ur wife just cal me nw hmmmm say make i tel her everythn going on hre?
Nigba to mu'gbo! You go tell her say wetin?
Back to top Go down

PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next