Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES

Go down 
+22
world richest
Lordomasia
Cherington
bazzikk
AWONUSI
Freeboy
helnkay
obodo
chemistvictor
Honourable
austin kofi boakye
ancl
GEJ
carbo
Fishegg45
SmartMobility
Gmailer
Oliver Obekpa
Segzykay
microsat
sunnydevess
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 21:01

First topic message reminder :

PROSTITUTES PROMISE SUPER EAGLES FREE SEX IF THEY WIN AFCON

Yeah, you heard right. In a statement issued through the national secretary of the Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (ANP), Jessica Elvis (I bet that's not her real name), the association congratulated the Super Eagles of Nigeria for moving on to the quarter finals stage of the African Cup of Nations, South Africa 2013 and promised that if they bring the trophy home, there will be one week of free sex. Read the statement below;

"We want to congratulate the Nigerian national team, the Super Eagles, for qualifying for the next round of the competition. We want to assure them of our usual support and partnership, we want them to bring back our lost glory in football. To show our support for the national team, we’ll be declaring one week free sex if the Super Eagles can win the trophy." she said. 

They even have their own association. Unbelievable! Well, I guess this is motivating the super eagles. Lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:00

007 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Please who shud we meet for the free sex? Gmailer or ancl?
so u2 want to join d club bettr d't make any request cos am yet to forgive u for ur last action against me n d forum "tendr ur apology nw and gt urs gbam!!!"
Oga ancl, dat 1 don pass na, abeg no let dis free stuff pass me by o!
let me give u his phone number and contact addy plus office addy plus his club addy
Thanks bro, am waiting!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:02

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
so u2 want to join d club bettr d't make any request cos am yet to forgive u for ur last action against me n d forum "tendr ur apology nw and gt urs gbam!!!"
Haaabaaa!!! Ancelotti Baaaabaaaa! Won ni agba ti ko binu ni omo e npo! So you haven't forgotten the issue that had been laid to rest? He wasn't the one that offended you. It was Sunnybless that offended you and you had served hoim right. Pls baba on behalf of Sunnybless/sunnydevees, I say biko!
my chief advicer nvr mind dat guy jare he no wht to do and let me tel u ur wife just cal me nw hmmmm say make i tel her everythn going on hre?
Nigba to mu'gbo! You go tell her say wetin?
hahahahahahah somebdy join me laugh ow, my brothr BP don high
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:06

[quote="sunnydevess"]
007 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
let me give u his phone number and contact addy plus office addy plus his club addy
Thanks bro, am waiting![/q] waitn for wht bro? bettr goahead and do wht i tld u cos som1 just pig me nw mayb i we snd ur slot to him
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:07

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Haaabaaa!!! Ancelotti Baaaabaaaa! Won ni agba ti ko binu ni omo e npo! So you haven't forgotten the issue that had been laid to rest? He wasn't the one that offended you. It was Sunnybless that offended you and you had served hoim right. Pls baba on behalf of Sunnybless/sunnydevees, I say biko!
my chief advicer nvr mind dat guy jare he no wht to do and let me tel u ur wife just cal me nw hmmmm say make i tel her everythn going on hre?
Nigba to mu'gbo! You go tell her say wetin?
hahahahahahah somebdy join me laugh ow, my brothr BP don high
no mind am na guilty conscience
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:08

[quote="ancl"]
sunnydevess wrote:
007 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Thanks bro, am waiting![/q] waitn for wht bro? bettr goahead and do wht i tld u cos som1 just pig me nw mayb i we snd ur slot to him
i sent it naaa u did not get it? maybe bad network
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:11

[quote="ancl"]
sunnydevess wrote:
007 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
@ancl, kpele o!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:14

Driving home nw see u later and keep posting ur request it remain few slot
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:16

[quote="007"]
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
007 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
ancl wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
i sent it naaa u did not get it? maybe bad network
I don get ancl phone numbr o, hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:19

ancl wrote:
concentrate on ur driving oh
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 17:27

007 wrote:
ancl wrote:
concentrate on ur driving oh
Yes o, driving and pinging is a punishable offense by law!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 18:29

yes oh
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 19:13

Nonsense!! Abomination!!!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 20:11

Honourable wrote:
Nonsense!! Abomination!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 20:22

Is dis promo for super eagles or for nigerians? Make dem give all d promo to Joseph Yobo....lol
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 20:24

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 20:33

Gmailer wrote:
When did microsat become Pastor? Abegi save us this your holier than thou attitude jor!
i'm not a pastor oh... just saying the reality
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 22:41

exactly it is a break down of morality
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-05, 17:27

Abeg, you guys should stop behaving like Pope, if u read the statement wela, you'd understand that the Super Eagles ve been long time PARTNERS with them! So no be new thing.
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-05, 18:25

Lack of morals is really d problem of these young ones.
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-05, 18:33

sunnydevess wrote:
Abeg, you guys should stop behaving like Pope, if u read the statement wela, you'd understand that the Super Eagles ve been long time PARTNERS with them! So no be new thing.

This will not be the first time jare.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-05, 21:05

helnkay wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:

This will not be the first time jare.
True talk. Enough business tinz!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 16:56

Men of these days and Sex! See how Super Eagles dey trash dem opponents just to make sure say dese free sex no go pass dem by. Lolz!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 17:00

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 17:03

@ Obodo, why u de smile na?
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 18:12

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! oya now, oga Ancl and 007, where
i for meet am ? i done dey ready nna !
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 18:17

i beg i done charge dey wait am ooo make una do am kiakia for me.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 18:45

Bros relax, u will get ur share ok
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 18:53

With the way the super eagles are going, i think the abunna gift should extended to one month...!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 18:57

evybdy wil receiv der own share. Jst chil
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 19:06

Except me, i can't b part of such abomination.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 19:09

Ahsewo sef don get level ow! Imagine ntcguys patronizing whores?
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 19:57

Honourable wrote:
U don de claim born again!
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-06, 20:08

sunnydevess wrote:
Honourable wrote:
U don de claim born again!
Che u b born agianst
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 00:28

Don't miss ur chance oh
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 07:23

I am a born again! Count me out of such abominable act
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 07:24

am sure, 007 z readi 2tak action. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 07:33

I think ancl is the coordinator
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 08:14

Chei.....sugar bonus! This must be a very serious joke...!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 08:31

Not a joke!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 08:55

Waiting for oga ancl to send my share!
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 09:47

e be like say egbon Ancl done hide ooo , i never get my share. Whom i go report am to?
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 09:52

they are looking for victims .... a beg make dey no give us bad luck o.....
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 09:53

Gmailer wrote:

sey u be born again abi , wey u dey for this thread? read galatians 5 , no be we wey dey do am alone but u too that show interest in we that dey do'am. so carry ur share give me when it dey ready. this one we no go pay 4 am , nna bonus we dey get
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 15:45

May the Lord forgive you Kofi! E be like sey Ghana blood don dey enter your blood abi?
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 17:05

Gmailer wrote:
May the Lord forgive you Kofi! E be like sey Ghana blood don dey enter your blood abi?

hahahahahahah ... l
Back to top Go down
Cherington
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 17:10

free kool aid! E do'kay
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 17:39

Dem go use Condom jare!
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 18:22

Gmailer wrote:
U b born again y u come put mouth abi u want 2 preach 4 us
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 18:32

still waiting
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES   FREE - PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES - Page 2 Empty2013-02-07, 19:43

Jesus is coming soon!
Back to top Go down

PROSTITUTES PROMISE FREE SEX FOR SUPER EAGLES
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next