Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+114
Tujay
Jago15
snappy123
Hurlaryeancah
Accra Boy01
Mamafish
femitte1
Lolfrnds25
Ameen
shawler II
Rawuf seidu
2-2sure
Olumide@20
JOSHUALY
Kwajerry
chrischaris
johnmaurice
KENTALKLAND
dotbass
Rasmiky
calebkola
Chukwu
olofin17
chief
paajoe
nurughana
vivcome
Kemmy
Wisegoat1989
Sevenhill9
SEUN ORIOLA
Kcoguns
topyright
Sirniyeh
peter pan
Yemight
dailylight04
Shampuul
nnamdi900
Sure lotto bankers
aydultimate
dohbi2012
Dollar
jimolyn
Kashmoney$
Zoro132
king007
THEGURU
poverty-must-die
ekerin oye4
onebanker
burntt
lawal olaide
nziaad
Haddybelex
lotto33
Prem Alapomeji
AmazingG2012
autentiic
1 banker
toyee39
wisdom shorbi
Senators
hident
De'Crown
ogundipe.hakyme
codedblinks
lala2013
samue segun
hammed debo
BRAD to sure
royz
Azed
shigo61
Ebee1978
xedyl
Imoisili frank efe
SAKRT4REAL
Holymic
keem.holdings
micheal08
Emmakulate
Kweku Lucas
davidaga
kultimate009
feranmine
Adecare12
joyfulexcel
bosun2000
allykay
Gulyboy22
Lordomasia
adex100
Bigdemmy
Segzykay
ja2
jogs
k jackson
danapache
fashville
Moneykommandoh
Leostarry
temmydayo
Lottodream
malosky07
Skyelolo
fxprof
Shawler
tk2012
david_tosin4u
Black&White
Ezekielolalowo
Torny Blay99
skillin
118 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
skillin
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty
PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 15:58

skillin wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Shawler wrote:
@lafesdurich &

@Malosky I've always known you, so my guess was correct. You take this moderator shit on your head like it's your career but you have forgotten why we're here. You're a shameless man and also lack integrity. If you had put your brain gears into use, you would have seen I had no blame in the drama which ensued that day. At least some comrades here couldn't be wrong for disagreeing with the ban decision. You're a corny guy, I'm not here to provide you with numbers to win with from my sleepless nights and devotion. I have seen several forecasters here insult you in the past but then it was hard for me to reason why they did such until now.
From now, stay in your fucking lane. You have misused your privilege for far too long. Don't destroy this site, we're not here for you. I don't give a hoot about your rookie years, miss me with that shit. Let your numbers do the talking - that's why we're here.

I don't need your stupid apology, so keep it to yourself if you ever have the thought. Your crazy virtual power don't put money in my pocket, like some of us, I'm just here to help people win. Your duty is to settle conflicts by checking both sides and resolving issues, instead of taking decisions like a blind bat.

Since yesterday people had been telling you to forgive and forget, but you continue to abuse like a Woman pls stop all this so that u will not be wrong at the end

he was pained but all the same for the sake of peace forget and move forward that is life for you
@shawler you will still meet people on your way to the top and this guys might just be there too that is why we all need to be careful of what we do here and every where we meet people, i work in a big organization but i play lotto because i can use the money to help people i have people that i sponsor in schools every month i take things to motherless home etc
life is too short for us to hold grudges against someone u had not even seen before not to talk of the one you have seen
our wives at home for those that are married will know that they a special species that u cant do without what differentiate you from a man that beat is wife and the one that doesn't is what i have seen in this forum when you dont know when to ignore or not, funny enough you might meet this people and you will love them

one thing i have also learn in life is when you have issues with people sending msgs will not solve the problem because the way i will interpret your msg will be different from the way another person will read it

pls i beg @malosky,Shawler and every other person in this forum peace should be the watch word and i beg recall everybody that has been ban back and lets move on from there
my apology to the offended and the peace makers

thank you and God bless us all happy val, go out and have fun its well with us all

also if i may add to this, its from this forum i met a guy and i dont want to mention his name with due respect and he told me he is looking for job and i help him submit his CV and he has been called for an interview and by his grace if he get the job atleast he will be getting Close to N250,000 every month and i dont know him from adam,

@shawler pls ignore and move forward i know that you were pained plsss and malosky i beg you too ignore and lets bring extra money into our pockets thanks
Back to top Go down
Torny Blay99
Senior
Senior
Torny Blay99

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:11

FORTUNE:
{{{{{{{{{{5}}}}}}}}}}
{79$78$69$}
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:12

Check this plan
fortune chart event 69 66 played @ 4th box win from there count 3week down u will c 72 played @ the sbm fflw the 1st game on event 71 turn (65) to 56 and cbm @ event 70 also jump to event 72 and single 5 played in mac

2term plan
fortune chart event 271 66 played @ 4th box win from there count 3week down u will c 72 played @ the sbw fflw the 1st game on 1st box win @ event 273 turned (26 ) to 62 and the game @ event 272 cbm also jump to event 274 lbm and single 5 played in win

3rd plan
fortune chart event 295 66 played @ 4th box win from there count 3week down u will c 72 played @ the sbw this week 12 must turn to 21 and 24 must jump from event 296 with live banker 5
Back to top Go down
Black&White
Expert
Expert

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:14

PREMIER:DIAMOND
DATE: 14-02-2013
SUCCESS: 84-54-53-1-22
MACHINE: 21-30-18-37-3
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:16

@FASH OR WHAT DID U CALL URSELF?DID I SAID SHAWLER SHOULD CONTINUE TO INSULT EVERYBODY?PLS IF U CAN NOT INTERPRET SIMPLE ENGLISH WHY CAN'T U CALL SOMEBODY TO INTERPRET IT FOR U.THE ONLY THING I SAID WAS THAT MODERATOR IMPOSE RULE ON MEMBER.I TOLD SHAWLER TO 4GET ABOUT THE PAST SO THAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH OUR GOAL.AFTERALL I HAVE NEVER DISCUSS WITH HIM AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER.@DANAPACHE,PLS TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO RESOLVES THE ISSUE BTW THE PARTIES INVOLVED.DON'T LET THIS SITE BECOME NAIRALAND WHERE ALL THE 4CASTER'S HAS LEFT.NOTE THAT WE ARE FIGHTING HERE WHILE OTHER SITES ARE WINNING DAILY.GOODLUCK
Back to top Go down
tk2012
Amateur
Amateur
tk2012

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:26

PREMIER INTERNATIONAL, *81-42** *81-4** PERM **81-42-4-16**
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:33

Diamond
22Banker 88 53

PREMIER: DIAMOND
DATE:14-02-2013
SUCCESS: 84-54-(53)-01-(22BK)
MACHINE:21-30-18-37-03

((((BOOOOOOOOM SHAKALAKALAKA)))

Shout out to my fans!!!!!!!!!. I do this for you!, yes you!. You there!.. and you!..

Oya give yourselves a round of applause.

Sh king wler
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:33

Shawler wrote:
Diamond
22Banker 88 53

Shout out to my fans!!!!!!!!!. I do this for you!, yes you!. You there!.. and you!..

Sh king wler

are this forecasting or actual result....????
Back to top Go down
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:34

Lottodream wrote:
If there is no more maturity in this forum am off,and am not coming back again,i will delete all my account and my way in,atlease i have facebook with my fan and pal on it.

whats ya facebook acct name
Back to top Go down
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:43

Shawler wrote:
Diamond
22Banker 88 53

Sh king wler

@SHAWLER..PRAHHHH!!...Oya stay focus and settle with all abeg....its val day baby.....i chop 24k solo from ya game....thank God i gingered you...on behalf of shawler...I apologise to all...leggoooo
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:46

All The best forecasters in this forum plz dont include urself with the issue of shawler vs moderators. Let us win 2day because after 2day i may nt log in again bcos am tired of wasting people's money here until i c the solution again
Check event 185 80 played @ the cbw fflw 88 played @ the 4th bw count 3weeks down 41 played @ the 4th box fflw 32 *25 played the 32*25 lap at the sbw and jump from event 184 and 185 after 66 played fflw 32 played fflw 15
2nd plan
event 290 80 played @ the cbw fflw 88 played @ the 4th bw count 3weeks down 41 played @ the 4th box fflw 76 *52 played the 52*76 lap at the sbw and jump from event 289 and 290 after 66 played fflw 32 played fflw 15 plz wat next?
Back to top Go down
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:47

fashville wrote:
fashville wrote:
FORTUNE*88*
88-38
88-79
88-48
88-40
88-38-79-48-40

baba which levels
Back to top Go down
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:49

fashville wrote:
FORTUNE*44*
44-38
44-79
44-62
44-38-79-62

which levels bro
Back to top Go down
tk2012
Amateur
Amateur
tk2012

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:50

Shawler wrote:
Diamond
22Banker 88 53

Sh king wler
pls check ur pm
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:50

Shawler wrote:
@lafesdurich &

@Malosky I've always known you, so my guess was correct. You take this moderator shit on your head like it's your career but you have forgotten why we're here. You're a shameless man and also lack integrity. If you had put your brain gears into use, you would have seen I had no blame in the drama which ensued that day. At least some comrades here couldn't be wrong for disagreeing with the ban decision. You're a corny guy, I'm not here to provide you with numbers to win with from my sleepless nights and devotion. I have seen several forecasters here insult you in the past but then it was hard for me to reason why they did such until now.
From now, stay in your fucking lane. You have misused your privilege for far too long. Don't destroy this site, we're not here for you. I don't give a hoot about your rookie years, miss me with that shit. Let your numbers do the talking - that's why we're here.

I don't need your stupid apology, so keep it to yourself if you ever have the thought. Your crazy virtual power don't put money in my pocket, like some of us, I'm just here to help people win. Your duty is to settle conflicts by checking both sides and resolving issues, instead of taking decisions like a blind bat.

screw your balls.who gives 2shit about your lousy opinion?why do u always hang on the conflicting side?create chaos again and u'll be ereased permanently punk.no time 2 check time i no send
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:52

Skyelolo wrote:
Lottodream wrote:
If there is no more maturity in this forum am off,and am not coming back again,i will delete all my account and my way in,atlease i have facebook with my fan and pal on it.

whats ya facebook acct name
my facebook acct is
LAFES RICH
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
temmydayo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:53

temmydayo wrote:
6 Fortune banker
6 * 51 two sure
6 * 15 two sure
6 * 12 * 39 * 15 * 51 p/2
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 16:57

Shawler wrote:
Diamond
22Banker 88 53

Sh king wler
.KUDOS.IT IS A PITY ON ME THAT I DID NOT PLAY UR GAME.GOODWORK
Back to top Go down
tk2012
Amateur
Amateur
tk2012

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:00

Shawler wrote:
Diamond
22Banker 88 53

Sh king wler
nice one bro, luv ur good work, more greese 2 ur elbow.
Back to top Go down
Leostarry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:08

Ƒσяtune 56 banker 2sure{ 56 69} perm with{ 9 26}. Shawler Ϊş Å̶̷̩̥͡ enough and lottodream pls dnt go anywhere
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:08

Wazobia
33Banker 38 68

GAME: Wazobia
SUCCESS: 75-37-69-(33BK)-54
MACHINE: Who cares...

This one barely missed me!.. (38)-1, (68)+1

Shout out to my fans!!!.. I'm doing it for you, yes.

Keep Calm, I love you all.

Sh king wler
Back to top Go down
Moneykommandoh
Amateur
Amateur
Moneykommandoh

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:10

Fort bk26
2sure 26.46
diz game blongs to kashmoney$
don't miss diz lyf opportunity
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:12

Fortune.

54Banker 36 79. (49)Bonus.

Sh king wler

Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:15

david_tosin4u wrote:
@FASH OR WHAT DID U CALL URSELF?DID I SAID SHAWLER SHOULD CONTINUE TO INSULT EVERYBODY?PLS IF U CAN NOT INTERPRET SIMPLE ENGLISH WHY CAN'T U CALL SOMEBODY TO INTERPRET IT FOR U.THE ONLY THING I SAID WAS THAT MODERATOR IMPOSE RULE ON MEMBER.I TOLD SHAWLER TO 4GET ABOUT THE PAST SO THAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH OUR GOAL.AFTERALL I HAVE NEVER DISCUSS WITH HIM AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER.@DANAPACHE,PLS TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO RESOLVES THE ISSUE BTW THE PARTIES INVOLVED.DON'T LET THIS SITE BECOME NAIRALAND WHERE ALL THE 4CASTER'S HAS LEFT.NOTE THAT WE ARE FIGHTING HERE WHILE OTHER SITES ARE WINNING DAILY.GOODLUCK
whatever ur name is,i care not...mayb u drank b4 typing to advice ur supposed frnd or u dont even understand ur words..that wil b so disappointing.u said moderators here r like legislator that r quick to punish offender but dont have any meaningful contribution to d advancement of d forum..go back d read ur comment n tel me who they help to write his waec
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:18

I decided to keep quite just because I don't want it to be seen as if I am taking side, I have always remain unbiased and I try as much not to be biased. Guyz let embrace peace and brotherly love.
Fashville was right in his statement, shawler has the right to be aggrieved and complain, the moderator that ban has the right to ban anyone

But in all,let forgive and forget and move on peacefully.

Thanks to all that have been advising and calling for peace
Back to top Go down
Moneykommandoh
Amateur
Amateur
Moneykommandoh

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:22

Shawler wrote:
Wazobia
33Banker 38 68

GAME: Wazobia
SUCCESS: 75-37-69-(33BK)-54
MACHINE: Who cares...

This one barely missed me!.. (38)-1, (68)+1

Shout out to my fans!!!.. I'm doing it for you, yes.

Keep Calm, I love you all.

Sh king wler
kudos 2u ma guy, u 2much.
I won wif ur 33 perm wif 37.
More grease 2 ur elbow
Back to top Go down
Black&White
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:24

danapache wrote:
I decided to keep quite just because I don't want it to be seen as if I am taking side, I have always remain unbiased and I try as much not to be biased. Guyz let embrace peace and brotherly love.
Fashville was right in his statement, shawler has the right to be aggrieved and complain, the moderator that ban has the right to ban anyone

But in all,let forgive and forget and move on peacefully.

Thanks to all that have been advising and calling for peace

That is all.
You are a leader
Back to top Go down
fashville
Senior
Senior
fashville

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:24

Skyelolo wrote:
fashville wrote:
fashville wrote:
FORTUNE*88*
88-38
88-79
88-48
88-40
88-38-79-48-40

baba which levels
I mistakenly used another position 2 forecast earlier..this is my fortune forcast
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:27

@Malosky, @danapache and all other moderators and forecasters.. Let's there be peace.

@Lottodream, don't go anywhere. You're needed. Let's love one another. I want to love each and everyone of you. @fashville and @Royz.. Let's put our differences to bed.

We're grown men. I have spoken my mind and it wasn't meant to bring chaos to the house - I'm sorry for that.

Let's embrace each other. @allkay @mamafish @ja2.. I can remember all the names @david tosin. Everybody.

I'm sorry for complaining too much.

I am sincerely sorry, @leostarry.. Everyone have mentioned that I feel don't love me, maybe you guys are actually bringing the best out of me. Since I trimmed my numbers, I've seen results.. Kudos to u @danapache.

I'm sincerely sorry. Let's end this today.

We are here for the winning. So let's enjoy it together and no let hatred let it go by us. Lotto is too difficult for us not to unite. That is the only way we can win.

I've won a lot within 24hrs and I want everyone to join me for the ones that are yet to come.

From today. I declare I hold no more grudge against anyone. ROYZ!!!. Oya. Check ur DM. We need to talk.

Malosky. You're doing your work. I have to understand.

I'm sorry everyone.

Sh king wler
Back to top Go down
k jackson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
k jackson

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:29

4tun bk 52 (52.13.86)
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:33

Season firm
The episode 1 is about to finish Watch out for another episode between david tosin 4 u and fashville. Wat is the title of this firm?
Maybe i should call it fighting for their rigt or banning to the last chore
Back to top Go down
jogs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:36

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Season firm
The episode 1 is about to finish Watch out for another episode between david tosin 4 u and fashville. Wat is the title of this firm?
Maybe i should call it fighting for their rigt or banning to the last chore
I can't shout, u suppose be comedian. Lolo
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:41

Lottodream wrote:
pls lotto dream dont go? if u insist that u are going give me a reply on how to reach u in my private mail!actuall i have not been following what has been happening but take it easy shawler I beg u in d name of God, pls let peace to rain.....Or on this Issue are u happy as people are leaving....what is ur gain or achievement if this forum is divided over ur issue...... please i appeal to u to let peace to rain, try and communicate with those people that dis issue have divided and just saying sorry that u are angry and u will not have done that and U love them.... see we are human with blood running,teeth and mouth fight and they are still together....we have to learn how to make this world to b peaceful, tell me what u will gain when they leave and people they would have benefit from them is missing them! A tree cannot make a forest! U are great! they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let work together!
Back to top Go down
k jackson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
k jackson

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:45

k jackson wrote:
4tun bk 52 (52.13.86)
52 should play at sbw
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:51

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Season firm
Maybe i should call it fighting for their rigt or banning to the last chore i
Ezekiel my man y this? As I love and respect u! U fall my hand today.. u always post words of wisdom but y did u post this, however if u have decided to leave no problem, y did u post that! to make them to continue... if God wants 2 do his work now, those guys may become great friends and ignore their earlier post so where did u stand now?
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:58

Segzykay wrote:
FORTUNE
BANKER 20
2SURE
20-4
20-5
20-52
3 DIRECT
20-5-52
20-4-52
PERMING
20-5-4-52-58
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 17:59

27 24 23
Back to top Go down
Bigdemmy
Senior
Senior
Bigdemmy

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:02

Fort

check it inside national 1972 @event 491 will drop u 42.11 winning position nd d following wk will drop u 72 winning nd d next winning 2dae will drop u live banker.......
(((((((((((((((­((( 56 )))))))))))))))­)

check it again inside midwk 2011 @event 408 will drop u 11.42 winning position nd d following wk will drop u 72 winning nd d next winning 2dae will drop u live banker.......
(((((((((((((((­(( 56 )))))))))))))))­))

56-26
Back to top Go down
jogs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:03

Fortune banker 24 against 62-75

Last edited by jogs on 2013-02-14, 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:08

ja2 wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Season firm
Ezekiel my man y this? As I love and respect u! U fall my hand today.. u always post words of wisdom but y did u post this, however if u have decided to leave no problem, y did u post that! to make them to continue... if God wants 2 do his work now, those guys may become great friends and ignore their earlier post so where did u stand now?
love? Hummm well am nt trying to cause more trouble believe me but am tired of all this check the first topic the 1. danapache wrote they just resolve the issue another 1 comes up. When i have issue with leostarry we settled immdiatly. without no futher arguement and will end it. Plz and plz i still need ur love because 2day is val
Back to top Go down
adex100
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:21

Shawler wrote:
Diamond
22Banker 88 53

Sh king wler

congrat bros...pls can u add me on facebook or bbm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 2807D28B
i will be waiting for ur request
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:22

We will all be fortunate today with fortune by the Grace of God.
Fortune banker 64
two sures. 64*14, 64*45, 14*45
three direct 14*45*64
perm 14*45*64*32*84.
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:22

tosin i played tk game 2day but me i have 22 added to tk game but u post 3.01pm the game is close b4 u post.. cos i learnt closing time is 3pm... see i did not abuse u.... i am just telling u my mind that if i see ur game 1 ,i can perm seperate with my 22 cos single 1 drop!
david_tosin4u wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
.add 17-82-01 for ur long perming.
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:24

FORTUNE SURE BANKER <<<<<<<42>>>>>.PERM[42-19-56-52-49]. 2sure:42-19. 2sure:42-52. 2sure:42-49, 2sure:42-56, 2sure:19-52, 3sure:42-56-52 3sure:42-49-52. PLAY THIS GAME AND REJOICE WITH ME AT THE COLLECTION CENTER 2MORROW.GOODLUCK.

Last edited by david_tosin4u on 2013-02-14, 18:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:27

My phone went off o!..

International

78Banker 8 29 (5)bonus.

Sh king wler

Its late. But if u are at the terminal. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:32

ja2 wrote:
tosin i played tk game 2day but me i have 22 added to tk game but u post 3.01pm the game is close b4 u post.. cos i learnt closing time is 3pm... see i did not abuse u.... i am just telling u my mind that if i see ur game 1 ,i can perm seperate with my 22 cos single 1 drop!
david_tosin4u wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
.I AM NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH PREMIER LOTTO.SO I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT CLOSING TIME.ANYWAY,NEXT WK WILL BE BETTER.PLS ENSURE U PLAY MY FORTUNE GAME 2DAY.
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:33

what is the odd of all the prediction been correct from scale of 1-10
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:33

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
ja2 wrote:
Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Season firm
love? Hummm well am nt trying to cause more trouble believe me but am tired of all this check the first topic the 1. danapache wrote they just resolve the issue another 1 comes up. When i have issue with leostarry we settled immdiatly. without no futher arguement and will end it. Plz and plz i still need ur love because 2day is val
my man u get mouth, i will mail u pls when i am less busy! u are too much! i sent u a request with my friend account sometimes, but i will send u a request from my fb account and may b if we can still talk more! have a nice val!
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:34

ja2 wrote:
david_tosin4u wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty2013-02-14, 18:36

ja2 wrote:
david_tosin4u wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Premier Diamond
Banker 33
.I AM NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH PREMIER LOTTO.SO I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT CLOSING TIME.ANYWAY,NEXT WK WILL BE BETTER.PLS ENSURE U PLAY MY FORTUNE GAME 2DAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next