Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+114
Tujay
Jago15
snappy123
Hurlaryeancah
Accra Boy01
Mamafish
femitte1
Lolfrnds25
Ameen
shawler II
Rawuf seidu
2-2sure
Olumide@20
JOSHUALY
Kwajerry
chrischaris
johnmaurice
KENTALKLAND
dotbass
Rasmiky
calebkola
Chukwu
olofin17
chief
paajoe
nurughana
vivcome
Kemmy
Wisegoat1989
Sevenhill9
SEUN ORIOLA
Kcoguns
topyright
Sirniyeh
peter pan
Yemight
dailylight04
Shampuul
nnamdi900
Sure lotto bankers
aydultimate
dohbi2012
Dollar
jimolyn
Kashmoney$
Zoro132
king007
THEGURU
poverty-must-die
ekerin oye4
onebanker
burntt
lawal olaide
nziaad
Haddybelex
lotto33
Prem Alapomeji
AmazingG2012
autentiic
1 banker
toyee39
wisdom shorbi
Senators
hident
De'Crown
ogundipe.hakyme
codedblinks
lala2013
samue segun
hammed debo
BRAD to sure
royz
Azed
shigo61
Ebee1978
xedyl
Imoisili frank efe
SAKRT4REAL
Holymic
keem.holdings
micheal08
Emmakulate
Kweku Lucas
davidaga
kultimate009
feranmine
Adecare12
joyfulexcel
bosun2000
allykay
Gulyboy22
Lordomasia
adex100
Bigdemmy
Segzykay
ja2
jogs
k jackson
danapache
fashville
Moneykommandoh
Leostarry
temmydayo
Lottodream
malosky07
Skyelolo
fxprof
Shawler
tk2012
david_tosin4u
Black&White
Ezekielolalowo
Torny Blay99
skillin
118 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
skillin
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-14, 15:58

First topic message reminder :

skillin wrote:
Black&White wrote:
Shawler wrote:
@lafesdurich &

@Malosky I've always known you, so my guess was correct. You take this moderator shit on your head like it's your career but you have forgotten why we're here. You're a shameless man and also lack integrity. If you had put your brain gears into use, you would have seen I had no blame in the drama which ensued that day. At least some comrades here couldn't be wrong for disagreeing with the ban decision. You're a corny guy, I'm not here to provide you with numbers to win with from my sleepless nights and devotion. I have seen several forecasters here insult you in the past but then it was hard for me to reason why they did such until now.
From now, stay in your fucking lane. You have misused your privilege for far too long. Don't destroy this site, we're not here for you. I don't give a hoot about your rookie years, miss me with that shit. Let your numbers do the talking - that's why we're here.

I don't need your stupid apology, so keep it to yourself if you ever have the thought. Your crazy virtual power don't put money in my pocket, like some of us, I'm just here to help people win. Your duty is to settle conflicts by checking both sides and resolving issues, instead of taking decisions like a blind bat.

Since yesterday people had been telling you to forgive and forget, but you continue to abuse like a Woman pls stop all this so that u will not be wrong at the end

he was pained but all the same for the sake of peace forget and move forward that is life for you
@shawler you will still meet people on your way to the top and this guys might just be there too that is why we all need to be careful of what we do here and every where we meet people, i work in a big organization but i play lotto because i can use the money to help people i have people that i sponsor in schools every month i take things to motherless home etc
life is too short for us to hold grudges against someone u had not even seen before not to talk of the one you have seen
our wives at home for those that are married will know that they a special species that u cant do without what differentiate you from a man that beat is wife and the one that doesn't is what i have seen in this forum when you dont know when to ignore or not, funny enough you might meet this people and you will love them

one thing i have also learn in life is when you have issues with people sending msgs will not solve the problem because the way i will interpret your msg will be different from the way another person will read it

pls i beg @malosky,Shawler and every other person in this forum peace should be the watch word and i beg recall everybody that has been ban back and lets move on from there
my apology to the offended and the peace makers

thank you and God bless us all happy val, go out and have fun its well with us all

also if i may add to this, its from this forum i met a guy and i dont want to mention his name with due respect and he told me he is looking for job and i help him submit his CV and he has been called for an interview and by his grace if he get the job atleast he will be getting Close to N250,000 every month and i dont know him from adam,

@shawler pls ignore and move forward i know that you were pained plsss and malosky i beg you too ignore and lets bring extra money into our pockets thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 00:40

malosky07 wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
GH. NATIONAL:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{20}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{55$77$17$65}}}}}
BANKER EXPECTED @LAST BOX COUNTER ALSO GUD!
SO BE WIF AM!!!!!.
I SAID IT COUNTER NA STRONG!
phoyo wit due respect u dey try oo.had i permed my 59.i 4 galant.kudos.no day wey u no dey get 1leg
yes Mr Tony Na confirm sure man! 1leg is certain and U my chairman but I didnt see ur post today Y?
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 00:51

Good morning great people of ntc i thank almìghty god for making it possible for us to see another beautiful sunday in peace and i thank almight God for the amount dat i lost yesterday what of if i was nt granted the gift of lyf. The dead person cannot play lotto dat is y i am saying thank u, thank u, thank u daddy for the gift of lyf. When i woke up around 11.17 pm yesterday to check national result wat i saw was very bad and i said no retreat no surrender untill i won 3direct. Empty barrel make more noise but play dis game for premier enugu to collect ur money back from this stingyness and wicked lotto
premier enugu lotto
2sure 43*50
3direct 43*50*30
3direct 43*50*38
stake high plz and plz
Back to top Go down
paajoe
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 01:04

ekerin oye4 wrote:
my game 43*15*31*1*6
My banker 43 turn 2 play 34,15 drop en my 31 play in maching. Beta dayz ahead!
kudos my broda... nice one keep it up. u tried.
Back to top Go down
paajoe
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 01:18

Ezekielolalowo wrote:
Good morning great people of ntc i thank almìghty god for making it possible for us to see another beautiful sunday in peace and i thank almight God for the amount dat i lost yesterday what of if i was nt granted the gift of lyf. The dead person cannot play lotto dat is y i am saying thank u, thank u, thank u daddy for the gift of lyf. When i woke up around 11.17 pm yesterday to check national result wat i saw was very bad and i said no retreat no surrender untill i won 3direct. Empty barrel make more noise but play dis game for premier enugu to collect ur money back from this stingyness and wicked lotto
premier enugu lotto
2sure 43*50
3direct 43*50*30
3direct 43*50*38
stake high plz and plz
can i play dis game in Ghana??
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 05:16

Mark II
29Banker 51 56

Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 05:38

@Ja2 this thing is never manipulated. Depending on your forecast technique. I must tell you that in lotto, what you think is the best plan to draw may just have ended @ the point of continuation. The day you realise that these draws are made by machines & that they all have their algorithms which is almost similar then you'll see the that the machines are stupid. Lotto is not as hard as people take it, it's not a do or die because you can't force the machine to play your stake.

Pick a style of forecast, check if it works and then fine tune it till perfection. At perfection, still you only stand a 50% chance of winning, but @ that stage you can be sure of a winning prediction in every 10 games. At it helps you guess lesser.

As for me, pay attention that my number has been reduced to three per game with greater accuracy in weeks. I used to have no winning & 1 leg or nothing in 10games, even while selecting 5 - 6numbers.

With my new technique, I forecast for every game in less than 45mins. Once you know what to be done, spending lesser time on chart even helps you avoid chances of replacing wrong numbers with the right ones you may have selected.

Still my opinion.

Bless us all.
Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 06:47

malosky07 wrote:
59-47.chai nat still chop me again
.NOT ONLY YOU.I STAKE 35-65 AS 2SURE,LOTTO PLAY 34-65.
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 06:59

CHAIRMAN LETS MOVE AHEAD.... ALMOST ALOT LOSS YESTERDAY BUT ITS GONE........ITS A NEW WEEK... I PRAY GOD TO HELP US THIS WEEK.
Back to top Go down
Torny Blay99
Senior
Senior
Torny Blay99

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 07:04

malosky07 wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
GH. NATIONAL:

{{{{{55$77$17$65}}}}}
SO BE WIF AM!!!!!.
phoyo wit due respect u dey try oo.had i permed my 59.i 4 galant.kudos.no day wey u no dey get 1leg
NA TRUE O SALT NO DEY PRAISED ITSELF 3WKS CONSECUTIVE MY BANKER HAD NEVER FAIL I ALWAYS USE MY BK WIT LOTTODREAM & EZEKIE'S FOR 3DIRECT BUT, NOWADAYS THEIR BKS IZ NT KICKING I JUST KEEPS PRAYING ON THEIR BKS. I STIL REMAINS "PHOYO95/TORNY BLAY99
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 07:43

@tonry blay99,new stly this week,wachout for unfailing BANKERS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Emmakulate
Amateur
Amateur
Emmakulate

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 07:58

malosky07 wrote:
. But i didnt see ur game ystday.
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 08:02

HELLO MR KULTIMATE, HOW WAS NIGHT.... GREAT GOD WILL HELP U MORE AS U HAVE BEEN HELP US HERE... WE ARE WORKING HARD TO HAVE SOMETHING IN MARK 2 WHILE WE DO THAT WE EXPECT UR STRONG THREE GAME IN MARK2...... THANKS I BLIVE MARK IS CLOSING 12PM NOON
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 08:18

FORECASTER OF THE WEEK IS SHAWLER FOR BRINGING WINNINGS
Back to top Go down
Torny Blay99
Senior
Senior
Torny Blay99

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 08:22

Lottodream wrote:
@tonry blay99,new stly this week,wachout for unfailing BANKERS.
IN GREAT "JAH NISI" WE STAND MAY SO BE IT AMENNNNNNNN!
Back to top Go down
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 08:24

[quote="danapache"]FORECASTER OF THE WEEK IS SHAWLER FOR BRINGING WINNINGS[/quote

Gbam!!]
Back to top Go down
Skyelolo
Senior
Senior

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 08:27

Emmakulate wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
. But i didnt see ur game ystday.

Abi o. Same for bonanza too. We no c his game. Maybe e still de vex with us sha.
Back to top Go down
Ezekielolalowo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ezekielolalowo

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 08:44

danapache wrote:
kudos am expecting u to win it again becos nobody has won it back to back.
Back to top Go down
Sure lotto bankers
Novice
Novice
Sure lotto bankers

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 09:15

ja2 wrote:
malosky07 wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
Torny Blay99 wrote:
GH. NATIONAL:

{{{{{55$77$17$65}}}}}
SO BE WIF AM!!!!!.
yes Mr Tony Na confirm sure man! 1leg is certain and U my chairman but I didnt see ur post today Y?
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 09:47

danapache wrote:

WOW, Honestly I wasn't expecting this. It's coming @ a time I finally put the house before me. The words I have can't explain how happy I am - happy that I'm truly loved and hardwork pays.

This award can't go to me alone, it goes to all the forecasters whose bankers dropped this week, those that have been bringing winnings to the house before me, the moderators @danapache, @allkay, @malosky for keeping us happy & united.

I'll continue to put the house before me and it's each and everyone's responsibility to keep the house strong & great.

Long live NTCGUYS, Long live [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's more winnings to come in the house:
Today,
Pick (29)Banker @ Second Pot of Mark II winning
Pick (16) @ last pot of Mark II winning.

Mark II
(29)Banker 51 56 16.

I'm really grateful & thankful.

Bless you all.
Back to top Go down
ja2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:00

[quote="Shawler"]
danapache wrote:

WOW, Honestly I wasn't expecting this. It's coming @ a time I finally put the house before me. The words I have can't explain how happy I am - happy that I'm truly loved and hardwork pays.

This award can't go to me alone, it goes to all the forecasters whose bankers dropped this week, those that have been bringing winnings to the house before me, the moderators @danapache, @allkay, @malosky for keeping us happy & united.

I'll continue to put the house before me and it's each and everyone's responsibility to keep the house strong & great.

Long live NTCGUYS, Long live [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's more winnings to come in the house:
Today,
Pick (29)Banker @ Second Pot of Mark II winning
Pick (16) @ last pot of Mark II winning.

Mark II
(29)Banker 51 56 16.

I'm really grateful & thankful.

Bless you all.
[/quote congrat shawler, i wish u the best n life!]
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:00

Mark II
29Banker 51 56 16
(Beware of (30) for 29 and (17) for 16.
--------------------------------------------
Enugu
78Banker 9 80 32
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:04

@Ja2
@skyelolo

Thanks for the wish, everything for the best of the house.

Back to top Go down
chief
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:08

Shawler wrote:
Mark II
29Banker 51 56 16
Enugu
78Banker 9 80 32
yo man, howfar?..was tryna send u a pm but i can't becus i'm still a novice here, pls kindly head over to ur fb account, i dropped u a message over there & i'm waiting 4 ur reply..thanks
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:14

danapache wrote:
@shawler..9ce 1 der...its my turn this week...just play my games guyz.
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:18

Enugu and Mark2

49-38-74-29-41

49-74
49-29
38-29
38-74
49-38

Goodluck.

Last edited by royz on 2013-02-17, 10:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:22

Enugu key set.2sure((((((27:30)))))) play with 15 .87.69........good luck
Back to top Go down
kultimate009
Senior
Senior
kultimate009

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:24

Shawler wrote:
Mark II
29Banker 51 56 16
Enugu
78Banker 9 80 32
Congrats bro........
Back to top Go down
jogs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:36

Better life banker 22 against 82
Back to top Go down
kultimate009
Senior
Senior
kultimate009

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:39

ja2 wrote:
HELLO MR KULTIMATE, HOW WAS NIGHT.... GREAT GOD WILL HELP U MORE AS U HAVE BEEN HELP US HERE... WE ARE WORKING HARD TO HAVE SOMETHING IN MARK 2 WHILE WE DO THAT WE EXPECT UR STRONG THREE GAME IN MARK2...... THANKS I BLIVE MARK IS CLOSING 12PM NOON
So sorry bro.... I had to go out very early this morning so I didn't have time to forecast...... I will drop something when I get back.....
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:51

BETTERLIFE BANKER*68*
TWO SURE*68*20
PERMTATION*68*20*60*66*62
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:53

danapache wrote:
CONGRAT.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 10:56

BETTERLIFE BANKER*68*
TWO SURE*68*20
PERMTATION*68*20*60*66*62
Back to top Go down
Bigdemmy
Senior
Senior
Bigdemmy

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 11:33

Lottodream wrote:
danapache wrote:
CONGRAT.

Ʊr Effort Į̸̸̨§ blessed...
Back to top Go down
THEGURU
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 11:46

MARK II......88BK......88*40...
PERM ....88*40*59
40=04.....GUDLUCK
Back to top Go down
ekerin oye4
Senior
Senior
ekerin oye4

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 12:37

beta life 8*37*40
Back to top Go down
Chukwu
Amateur
Amateur
Chukwu

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 12:45

beta-life bomb 20-34-36 palm nd direct oooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior
Gulyboy22

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 13:06

BETTERLIFE LIVE BANKER 40
Back to top Go down
Kemmy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 13:11

david_tosin4u wrote:
Kemmy wrote:
National......76 fbw and 66 lbw,.....

compare this 3 event that has this position...

National event 1736 and event 1756...and premier international event 150

this plan is just sweet,,............

my game is

54-30-17-65-79-3
.ADD 35 TO UR GAME.

Na wa ooooo

GHANA : NATIONAL
DATE: 16-02-2013
WINNING: (65)-15-63-59-34
MACHINE: (30)-47-31-(54)-36
AuthCode: MH6WP3ZM
Back to top Go down
Gulyboy22
Senior
Senior
Gulyboy22

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 13:12

BETTERLIFE BANKER 40
TWO SURE 40-68
PERMTATION: 40-68-25-69-86
GOOD LUCK...
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 13:26

Enugu banker 74
Back to top Go down
Sure lotto bankers
Novice
Novice
Sure lotto bankers

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 13:38

THEGURU wrote:
MARK II......88BK......88*40...
PERM ....88*40*59
40=04.....GUDLUCK
Chai 59 counter!
Back to top Go down
temmydayo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 13:50

70 * 87 * 26 key set for better life.
Back to top Go down
calebkola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 14:26

My sure banker for tonight game is 29 real banker
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 14:30

@ROYZ
@Kultimate009

Thank you very much.

Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 14:33

@Lottodream
@bigdemmy

Bless you too and thank you very much.

Enugu
78Banker 9 80. (32)Bonus

Don't' forget use with bankers in the house @danapache @royz @kultimate009 and everyone else.

Bless us
Back to top Go down
Emmakulate
Amateur
Amateur
Emmakulate

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 14:44

Lottodream wrote:
danapache wrote:
CONGRAT.
,bravo, congratulation!!!. More grease
Back to top Go down
Kcoguns
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 15:06

Enugu: 51Bk

51*4*62
Back to top Go down
Shawler
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 15:08

Emmakulate wrote:
Lottodream wrote:
danapache wrote:
CONGRAT.
,bravo, congratulation!!!. More grease

@Emakulate . Thank you.

@Danapache, I had 75 and since you posted 74. I staked by banker against the two with @Royz's 49.

Lucky is next, we won it in the house with 89 48. I'll do my best to trash out another win from it. @Kultimate009, @david_tosin4U, @tK2012 can try to come up with other bankers for it

Goodluck to us.

Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 15:22

Kindly help wit past 2 msp win§mac.i'm kinda free 2 4cast now.thanks
Back to top Go down
Torny Blay99
Senior
Senior
Torny Blay99

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty2013-02-17, 15:27

WATCHOUT THIS MSP: POSITION EVENTS ON IT'S CHART: EVENT 100//33//223//281.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   ghana - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next