Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+146
Preciousempena
faitoo
martins paul
teaseme4all2
donfolex
femfush
Kingmerri
samuelugo1968
stainlez
toah
mali
Nuphase
lborne
Starpryde
ebukhaldum
Losaries
obitobe
dogud
omasworld4real
Cast88
Chilling
bucade
x_has01@yahoo.com
MCBC
exboy
awosamy
anichukwuc
kele360
gentlelionfta
j4live
Monsterg
maxdwell2447
iroro1
steveyen1
naija4real
paule
Opyone1
oghoro enite
koded
akpos4real
Harkev
techniqueman
lincolnola
Uwaksky
SmartMobility
dyoungest
biggieblaque
g3huslers
ochendo
timolblaze1991
Attahir
tayokarate
emmi
niceprince
felix247
destiblinks
petesure
Shalom30
45sirp
Whitzy
chris ymp
munajoe
sebastinlov
kombats
Mitch_daboss
ayolomo1512
spyling target
makinson
houston2020
slide05
Enrique08
Enrique88
Davidmaxwell
Jonto92
olawale86
gemstone13b
2fame2fame
donaldo
theoneandonly
kokoo
honoura1
kripen
pstfrancis
odofin
alvinnz
peter pan
akotaobi.hope7
Tayin
llakes4real
Peace4real
tony
Cherington
Don-geoffrey
Roykay
osemiede
360man
ojasope
frubic
benedict34
Okoegualek
blackadam
hackhero
Vincent ugochukwu
Segzykay
Stevolat
obodo
Kay2cee
kentro4
kolliman
DPRINCENONI
yemiola
bonaeya
Mikrizz
Gmailer
versace400
toymid
Ceazer
largernonso
Jakarta
helnkay
sexxxsexxxy
Willysoso
abelite
Jahcares
kunlegzy
ibrahimwrites
santoco22
autchmani
selica11
Olybra
oldfox
boe
Drdanskills
AWONUSI
Gsamcolee
Lottodream
fxprof
alaba153
sunnydevess
sheneneone
Fishegg45
brodavos
jaido
mrman
haji4all
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
haji4all
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-04-21, 08:26

First topic message reminder :

MTN sim card unlimited download free browsing MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing cheat because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card cheat works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook. interested persons to call me on 08099701445. i am giving it to 10 users only
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 17:19

@frubic was it a doomed sim u were talking about? pls testify if the above worked for u

what i noticed is that the speed is very slow. they reduced their bandwidth
Back to top Go down
ayolomo1512
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 17:41

Yemiola , I don't think so, am downloading at the rate of 180- 220 kb . But bros mtn sweet die
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 17:46

i agree with u the previously activated sims are ok. but all d doomed sims are just too slow to work with.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 17:55

My own is not working again!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 18:15

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:

is it a doomed sim. the ones i av with me are working just that the r too slow
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 18:20

My sim is now blazing hot.
Back to top Go down
45sirp
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: YOU ARE ON YOUR OYO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 18:40

you day on a long thing.[u][b]
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 18:46

Well,for those of u complaning about slow speed, a simple trick can help u increase your download speed. Disconnecting and re-connecting has always done the magic for me, and sometimes I download @ bw 2mb to 3mbps.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 19:03

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Don't panic, just give it some time and keep trying.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Shalom30
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 19:41

My own only work on phone and refuse to work on system.What may possibly b d problem?
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 19:53

the one am using with me is some how slow during the day.but i notice at night with work very fast.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 20:16

Shalom30 wrote:
My own only work on phone and refuse to work on system.What may possibly b d problem?

You're right! From my experience, the tweak only browses with 'mozilla firefox' and 'opera browser' but refuses to connect with 'internet explorer' and 'google chrome'. Also,I have had 2 use proxy in order to make some of my desktop applications work.

Back to top Go down
petesure
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 20:18

pls can someone help me with working settings
Back to top Go down
petesure
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 20:21

mine is not working ohhhh.pls help me on how you got yours activited
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 20:33

yemiola wrote:
IF UR DOOMED SIMS JUST EXPIRED DO THE FOLLOWING

1 plug ur sim in the modem and connect it via apn blackberry.net. BROWSE WITH IT FOR SOMETIME and

2 you can can now disconnect and use the default emptyhen apn.

ENJOY URSELVE

if your sim was a doomed sim try this. it will help
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 20:39

Olybra wrote:
Shalom30 wrote:

You're right! From my experience, the tweak only browses with 'mozilla firefox' and 'opera browser' but refuses to connect with 'internet explorer' and 'google chrome'. Also,I have had 2 use proxy in order to make some of my desktop applications work.

unlimited sim works on every application bro!!!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 20:55

guys mtn is at it again unlimited browsing is not connecting on pc again now this is another way of connecting your modem first in your modem go to option then click profile and erased your apn web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net or blackberry.net and erased ur username password and connect your modem and see what would happen dont forget to say thanks and give your testimonies.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 20:58

yes o. but not on some skye auto machine calls
Back to top Go down
blackadam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 21:30

Mine works very well now like I paid for data.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 21:33

blackadam wrote:
Mine works very well now like I paid for data.
enjoy!
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 21:38

AFTER ALL MY RESAERCH I DISCOVER TODAY........
edit your homepage and input loaded.mtnonline.com
no proxy no port. And enjoy the speeeed.....testimonies pls.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 21:41

end tym of dz cheat z near.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 21:46

the speed is down at this moment
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 22:23

Fishegg45 wrote:
end tym of dz cheat z near.
fishegg na u won stop am, since July last yr, mtn netwk has been shit from time immemorial, they haven't been that excellent, methods can be blocked but i tell you bro, to block the already working ones, na die, my three sims has been working since 2 august last yr, and still blazing, if you re familiar with mtn netwk, i bet you u wont complain.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 22:29

obodo wrote:
i dey download wit it like neva
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 22:40

obodo wrote:
rightnow i dey download my new Norton Antivirus, with jet speed using my idm
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 22:42

obodo wrote:
rightnow i dey download my new Norton Antivirus, with jet speed using my idm, live from Alagbaka, Akure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 22:55

kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
rightnow i dey download my new Norton Antivirus, with jet speed using my idm, live from Alagbaka, Akure Very Happy
wetin be jet speed again
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 23:04

obodo wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
wetin be jet speed again
2 much speed noni
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-10, 23:34

obodo wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
wetin be jet speed again
that na other name for speed of light
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 03:39

kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
obodo wrote:
wetin be jet speed again
that na other name for speed of light
Abeg no finish the thing o Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 04:01

wao nice one.
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 07:58

enjoy guys...watching video on youtube
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 08:25

may emptyhen restore their speed to normalcy. i got a friend that is running a cafe with this stuff.

as anyone being able to send twoH successfully and received the message for that. my money was collected without giving me receipt. am trying to cook another food this morning
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 08:39

yemiola wrote:
may emptyhen restore their speed to normalcy. i got a friend that is running a cafe with this stuff.

as anyone being able to send twoH successfully and received the message for that. my money was collected without giving me receipt. am trying to cook another food this morning
Mtn don be bite u back o.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 08:46

sunnydevess wrote:
yemiola wrote:

Mtn don be bite u back o.

never. for these to stop working they will shut almost all their system down and reset every sim on their network.

did u know that the network port as in sitching ur line to another network is also another loophole for the network. soon it will b worked upon. u gonna see
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 09:23

See me see trouble o I subscribe for 2H this morning my money was deducted and the next message I receive is I have insuficient credit on my acct. After calling customer care I was told my credit will be return back. Emptyhen don dey wise o they no want do twoH plan again
Back to top Go down
destiblinks
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 09:28

please guys which of u can help me out with idm crackn mine has expire ????????
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 09:32

destiblinks wrote:
please guys which of u can help me out with idm crackn mine has expire ????????

i will but my bar3 is down now. pm me ur email.

i install for as high as #1500. but as a member of this forum, am giving u freely
Back to top Go down
felix247
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 11:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pls i need the mtn free browsing stuff
Back to top Go down
niceprince
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] send it to me too
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 11:59

soon dead
Back to top Go down
emmi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 12:09

Can someone tell me more about this Mtn suff.if ΰ guys hv bb pls add me I need more info plspin:225C8CF2
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 13:53

Segzykay wrote:
See me see trouble o I subscribe for 2H this morning my money was deducted and the next message I receive is I have insuficient credit on my acct. After calling customer care I was told my credit will be return back. Emptyhen don dey wise o they no want do twoH plan again

This man,you again? you no dey tired?
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 14:28

Olybra wrote:
Segzykay wrote:

This man,you again? you no dey tired?
Tire for where?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 15:50

emmi wrote:
Can someone tell me more about this Mtn suff.if ΰ guys hv bb pls add me I need more info plspin:225C8CF2
kip on waitin
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 16:18

Fishegg45 wrote:
emmi wrote:
kip on waitin

lol!
Back to top Go down
emmi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 17:24

The level still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work? Hw much be the sim? Inbox me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 17:39

last warnin, no postin of email or phone number here, nxt tym dz occur again. Dat persn wil face d penalty.. Read first page 2d last post. U wil undstnd beta ok.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-05-11, 17:47

Fishegg45 wrote:
emmi wrote:
kip on waitin
i hope he is waiting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next