Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS

Go down 
+95
arsenaaaaaal
Adeshii
kino
cool4luvng
Edmundotah
heavenboundpkay
Arbourboateng
brothaken
Nalerigu
lasun
Akinolasegun21
muba211
emilolo
Gsamcolee
ALHAJI K.
oluchicago
yemiola
Spacetrotter
bajoraf2014
Twogoods
mpabua
kunlel2013
suarez111
Precitec
bing
eerox
olusanya23
AmBy
timbilla
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Starpryde
Bowofola
flashyberry
Akinte oluwole
rengshuat
Delight
Roykay
OHAZ
Ogbeagric
Scofield76
spiritual
midimak
sayswilo
satiiaans
gaga1000
ger_gemam
jibikunle
akpatagoddy
Wolex ib
dabel04
yinka123
kingtobi01
Hensonjohn
simplepaul
ancl
pinky1
Emeritus153
Aliyu09
Olybra
Mamafish
asensoelect
stainlez
THREASHOLD
biggiea
sunnyga
divinegiftmodel
maniar
Wakyemson
olawale86
Femwal
Advans
osagiemma
Uncle Tee
ponani
obonogwu
cpaul
ashipa
smile2012
iykmora
faithchild
microsat
odofin
Safex
tettey
Oliver Obekpa
jossy4k
Fred007
exga
sexxxsexxxy
Stevolat
munajoe
Kay2cee
AKFEM
Okoegualek
99 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-10, 07:45

Some C-Band channels are circular that is, they have polarization(R/L) eg is Irib3964R30000. those with this (R/L), insert the di-electric plate. Note,before you track, change the R to V or Change the L to H. Some C-Band channels are also linear, that is the have polarization(V/H) don't insert the di-electric plate

OR

The function of this plate is that, whenever a C-Band TP has R/L, like Irib 3964R30000, you have to open the throat of your LNB & slot in the di-electric plate b4 you can track that channel. If it is a C-Band TP but with H/V, like 3155V27499, you have to remove the plate from the LNB b4 you can track that channel. Bear in mind that, Irib channels frequency originally is 3964R30000. But to change the R to V, on your decoder just go to the polarization and make it V. Now let's track Irib 1. Put the di-electric plate in the LNB 2. Input freq:3964 sym rate:30000 pol:V 3. Raise the dish little above multi-tv position and hit ur green on your decoder.

DOWNLOAD THE WINRAR FILE,EXTRACT AND USE THE PICTURES AS GUIDE.ENJOY.VIVA
FTA.

SEE MY SECOND POST ON THIS THREAD FOR THE ATTACHED FILE.

Last edited by Okoegualek on 2013-12-10, 11:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FOR CLARITY)
Back to top Go down
AKFEM
Novice
Novice
AKFEM

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-10, 07:53

with dis info can it work on 90cm dish
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-10, 07:54

Weldon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-10, 08:17

Okoegualek wrote:
Some C-Band channels are circular that is, they have polarization(R/L) eg is Irib3964R30000. those with this (R/L), insert the di-electric plate. Note,before you track, change the R to V or Change the L to H. Some C-Band channels are also linear, that is the have polarization(V/H) don't insert the di-electric plate

OR

[b]The function of this plate is that, whenever a C-Band TP has R/L, like Irib 3964R30000, you have to open the throat of your LNB & slot in the di-electric plate b4 you can track that channel. If it is a C-Band TP but with H/V, like 3155V27499, you have to remove the plate from the LNB b4 you can track that channel. Bear in mind that, Irib channels frequency originally is 3964R30000. But to change the R to V, on your decoder just go to the polarization and make it V. Now let's track Irib 1. Put the di-electric plate in the LNB 2. Input freq:3964 sym rate:30000 pol:V 3. Raise the dish little above multi-tv position and hit ur green on your decoder.

DOWNLOAD THE WINRAR FILE,EXTRACT AND USE THE PICTURES AS GUIDE.ENJOY.VIVA FTA.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-10, 09:20

good explanation,i just hope dis guys wil continue their good work comes next season them they my package along with entv
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-11, 05:14

AKFEM wrote:
with dis info can it work on 90cm dish

YES,BUT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET THE IRIB PACKAGES,VIVA FTA
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-11, 05:16

Kay2cee wrote:
Weldon

THANK YOU SIR.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-11, 07:54

it's difficult 2 nail d bird here in southwest
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-11, 08:29

what meter of dish and lnb type can i track this satellite.and how can i get the di-electrick plate.thanks
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-12, 09:37

Any installer of IRIB Package in lagos shud pm me..business await you.
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-12, 10:35

Has anybody in ondo track dis sat?
Back to top Go down
jossy4k
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-12, 10:46

I think to track dis irib package we need CONICAL SCALAR for best result
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-12, 13:59

Y this sat is proving stubborn in the south? Why in north very very cheap to nail wit 90cm (dsthieves dish)
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-12, 14:59

My installer in lagos tried 2day but no IRIB TV3, Though he got 33 channels wit 1m dish..pls l need further assistance.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-12, 15:11

exga wrote:
My installer in lagos tried 2day but no IRIB TV3, Though he got 33 channels wit 1m dish..pls l need further assistance.
use 1.8m upward 4 irib
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-12, 16:41

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
Y this sat is proving stubborn in the south? Why in north very very cheap to nail wit 90cm (dsthieves dish)

THAT IS GEOGRAPHY FOR YOU.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-13, 07:46

Stevolat wrote:
it's difficult 2 nail d bird here in southwest

DON'T THINK SO,PERHAPS THERE IS SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT DOING RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-05-13, 07:52

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
what meter of dish and lnb type can i track this satellite.and how can i get the di-electrick plate.thanks

1m above will give u d Irib packages,depending on ur location too.The dielectric plate is found inside d C-band LNB,u bought.Download my attached file for clarity.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-17, 17:08

WITH IRIB PACKAGE,YOU ARE GOOD TO GO WITH SPORTS,ESPECIALLY FOOTBAL,BE IT PREMIERSHIP,CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.........ETC.VIVA FTA,NJOY
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-17, 17:38

U r perfectly right bro. I was amazed by de back to back soccer actions they telecasted dis weekend. From top notched laliga matches to bpl matches. I mean high profile matches. On dat same satellite is aljazeera sport 1 that also telecasted the Mayweather fight on sunday morning. I love arabsat 5c
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-17, 22:15

Okoegualek wrote:

OR

[b]The function of this plate is that, whenever a C-Band TP has R/L, like Irib 3964R30000, you have to open the throat of your LNB & slot in the di-electric plate b4 you can track that channel. If it is a C-Band TP but with H/V, like 3155V27499, you have to remove the plate from the LNB b4 you can track that channel. Bear in mind that, Irib channels frequency originally is 3964R30000. But to change the R to V, on your decoder just go to the polarization and make it V. Now let's track Irib 1. Put the di-electric plate in the LNB 2. Input freq:3964 sym rate:30000 pol:V 3. Raise the dish little above multi-tv position and hit ur green on your decoder.

DOWNLOAD THE WINRAR FILE,EXTRACT AND USE THE PICTURES AS GUIDE.ENJOY.VIVA
FTA.

SEE MY SECOND POST ON THIS THREAD FOR THE ATTACHED FILE.
Are dia channels permanently or temporarily free-to-air? Or is dia any code 2 use 4 it?
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 04:16

THEY ARE FTA CHANNELS,EXCEPT FOR ONE THAT IS BISS CODED,WHICH YOU CAN EASILY GET THE BISS CODE
Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 06:15

Wat's d best tp to track dis arabsat
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 08:04

Okoegualek wrote:
THEY ARE FTA CHANNELS,EXCEPT FOR ONE THAT IS BISS CODED,WHICH YOU CAN EASILY GET THE BISS CODE
Wia will I get d biss code? Here?
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 09:56

Safex wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
Wia will I get d biss code? Here?
Its now FREE. They have removed the encryption.
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 10:49

like i said yesterday i tried it in.akure with 90cm d irib was flashing at interval,i i used supermax c band lnb,i want to try 1m dish,has anybody try it with 1m dish around akure and its environs,let work together and bring this bird down on.1m.dish,one love
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 11:05

faithchild wrote:
like i said yesterday i tried it in.akure with 90cm d irib was flashing at interval,i i used supermax c band lnb,i want to try 1m dish,has anybody try it with 1m dish around akure and its environs,let work together and bring this bird down on.1m.dish,one love
Try it 1st n let's c if it pop out
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 11:48

those trying to nail this sat with 1metre offset dish should employ the conical scalar ring...my 0.5 cent!
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 11:54

iykmora wrote:
those trying to nail this sat with 1metre offset dish should employ the conical scalar ring...my 0.5 cent!
i tried it with d ring same noni
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 12:10

Can dielecric plate made manually...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 20:21

Nobody to respond abi
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 21:05

Waitn...
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-18, 23:14

smile2012 wrote:
Can dielecric plate made manually...
Yes,dis u can do by cutting out any thick plastic material in a rectangular shape to fit in properly into the sitting of the neck of the LNB.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-19, 08:39

ΘºƙªƔ bro...i really appreciate...still on d same issue sa...i discover dis money that 3884 on arabsat in ma 4669 strong decoder did not flash talk of green but showing flashn ãήϑ showing green once a while but not stable...ãήϑ a greater drop in frequency in my 4922 HD...drop with 12-13 percent...ΨђåƮ is d way out Oº°˚˚°º ...even ma dstv signal also drop in 4922 HD...does it mean 4922 drop signal...ãήϑ 4669x11 cant use to nail IRIB...wahala plenty
Back to top Go down
ashipa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-19, 09:16

can anyone pls post a picture of this dielectric plate thing
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-19, 12:35

Ma guy google it ãήϑ check a lot of pictures there..
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-19, 15:56

ashipa wrote:
can anyone pls post a picture of this dielectric plate thing

DOWNLAOD THE ATTACHED FILE IN MY 2ND POST.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-19, 17:01

Since d problem of ma irib refuse and ma 4922 drop signal quality for 12percent...pls! House ΨђåƮ should i do...i noticed irib frequency is flashing...it shows green on 4922 but not stable,maybe it might due to loss of 12percent on ma 4922...ΨђåƮ should i do? How can i get d software to use and d best that can increase d signal that will not after d picture ãήϑ give more problem...A̶̲̥̅♏ waiting...
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 07:38

smile2012 wrote:
Since d problem of ma irib refuse and ma 4922 drop signal quality for 12percent...pls! House ΨђåƮ should i do...i noticed irib frequency is flashing...it shows green on 4922 but not stable,maybe it might due to loss of 12percent on ma 4922...ΨђåƮ should i do? How can i get d software to use and d best that can increase d signal that will not after d picture ãήϑ give more problem...A̶̲̥̅♏ waiting...

IF I MAY ASK,WHAT IS THE SIZE OF UR DISH?AND YOUR LOCATION TOO?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 12:42

`»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​ everyone fƠ̴͡я̲̅ ur help...A̶̲̥̅♏ live on it...special `»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​ to safex fƠ̴͡я̲̅ d sw n avdvice...also to agbalagbi Gmailer,ANCL n odas...live on IRIB...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 14:00

If u need any help in installation of this best sport station...u can pm me...only western zone
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 15:28

smile2012 wrote:
If u need any help in installation of this best sport station...u can pm me...only western zone
Please through more light...cos i need all the sports channels i can recieve.
thanks
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 18:11

anybody using dis irib is it always clear during live matches like etv feed on sirus.pls kindly respond
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 18:42

Yes...very clear picture...G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ fƠ̴͡я̲̅ viewing center
Back to top Go down
obonogwu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 19:59

smile2012 wrote:
pls sir which frequency can i get Irib easily with 90cm dish ?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 21:17

90? I will advise a 1m dish @ ur location...first track with 4054h27500...once u hit green with a higher frequency...input 3964v30000...thats all...u need a dielectric plate inside ur c-band inb...u can buy strong c-band lnb...it comes with d dielectric plate...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 21:19

90? I will advise a 1m dish @ ur location...first track with 4054h27500...once u hit green with a higher frequency...input 3964v30000...thats all...u need a dielectric plate inside ur c-band inb...u can buy strong c-band lnb...it comes with d dielectric plate...
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-20, 23:18

smile2012 wrote:
tnks
Back to top Go down
ponani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-21, 13:25

smile2012 wrote:
Thanks for the info,please friend if i want to track it i will contact you
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty2013-09-21, 14:14

Ω̴̩̩̩̥ø̲̣ p...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next