Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS

Go down 
+38
obenar
siffy17
ABBAS NAQVI
morakone
Safex
flashyberry
dimixy
rengshuat
SmartMobility
skillin
Okoegualek
xedyl
smile2012
sunnydevess
snipps
Gee247
Biggstufffs
osas4jame
Willysoso
Dswil
kele9ice
22pac
Iyke Philip
Nzetex
sexxxsexxxy
abelite
gentlelionfta
Kay2cee
stainlez
iykmora
johnsonaldo
k-banj
bazzikk
tommyking
Stevolat
peter pan
JambQuestion
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JambQuestion
Novice
Novice
JambQuestion

Sex : male

HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-29, 22:42

BLACKBERRY MAGIC SETTINGS - BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <

It's Been quite long Nigerian have been trying to get a means of Browsing Free On a Blackberry without Subscription nor Megabyte!

Fortunately, Nigerian Hackers have developed a Magic Settings that enables you to access Internet on your Blackberry without spending a Dim!

:::::::::: FEATURES OF BLACKBERRY MAGIC SETTINGS ::::::::::

* It works Absolutely Free

* No Money or Airtime Required to Activate it

* It works on all Networks {Mtn, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat}

* It Enables Downloading up to 5GB

* It Enables Unlimited Streaming of Videos {which some Network Blackberry Plans does not support}

* It works till Eternity and cannot Be Blocked!

* You can connect it to your PC if your Phone has HotSpot.

Nigeria is a Biz Country and don't be caught Unaware that as soon as some webmasters get it, they will ask you to pay huge amount of money to get simple things like this! Just like the Mtn Magic Sim Settings.

However, Just like I gave Mtn Magic Sim Settings for Free, I'll give this also because am not a Hungry Webmaster.

If you're Interested in getting the settings, LIKE My Facebook Page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After that, Follow Me On Twitter @ultimate_tboy and @ultimatetians

» [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you've done the Above Settings, Ping me via 28BB8A02 to get the settings.

Note: Make Sure you Like the Facebook Page and follow On Twitter. Else, I'll not reply your Ping

Drop your Comments, This will let me know you have Interest!

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/ultimatetians
JambQuestion
Novice
Novice
JambQuestion

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-29, 22:46

It's Been quite long Nigerian have been trying to get a means of Browsing Free On a Blackberry without Subscription nor Megabyte!

Fortunately, Nigerian Hackers have developed a Magic Settings that enables you to access Internet on your Blackberry without spending a Dim!

* It Enables Unlimited Streaming of Videos {which some Network Blackberry Plans does not support}

Nigeria is a Biz Country and don't be caught Unaware that as soon as some webmasters get it, they will ask you to pay huge amount of money to get simple things like this! Just like the Mtn Magic Sim Settings.

However, Just like I gave Mtn Magic Sim Settings for Free, I'll give this also because am not a Hungry Webmaster.

If you're Interested in getting the settings, LIKE My Facebook Page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: Make Sure you Like the Facebook Page and follow On Twitter. Else, I'll not reply your Ping

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/ultimatetians
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-29, 22:50

JambQuestion wrote:

is't a must that we av to visit you on your facebook page or twitter!!!!!!!!! Be worn!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-29, 23:37

he tinks we are as daft as he is
Back to top Go down
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 00:15

What Of Those That Dont Have BB How Will They Ping U?
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 00:47

funny dude seeking for cheap fans...
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 06:41

THIS GUY GET PROBLEM O, EIMMM THINKS SAY WE DEY VERY CHEAP TO HANDLE ABI...? COMMON CARRY UR GAL FWEND BB PIN COMMOT FOR HERE! B4 U GO DEY LOOK FOR MONEY TO SUBSCRIBE HER BB .....OLE. NA WEYTIN BB PIN AND FOLLOW FOR TWITTER GET TO DO WITH WEYTING U GO FIT DROP HERE, ABI U THINK SAY WE DEY CHEAP>>>> OLE!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 06:50

k-banj wrote:
THIS GUY GET PROBLEM O, EIMMM THINKS SAY WE DEY VERY CHEAP TO HANDLE ABI...? COMMON CARRY UR GAL FWEND BB PIN COMMOT FOR HERE! B4 U GO DEY LOOK FOR MONEY TO SUBSCRIBE HER BB .....OLE. NA WEYTIN BB PIN AND FOLLOW FOR TWITTER GET TO DO WITH WEYTING U GO FIT DROP HERE, ABI U THINK SAY WE DEY CHEAP>>>> OLE!!
do not mind the guy na wowo they disturb am!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
johnsonaldo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 07:13

u tink say we be jay jay cee. Mad
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 07:35

Lol @OP...you could have included ur house add and ur phone number, ur gbogbo ero for us to undastnd what a desperado you are. So early in this mornin, na him person dey mumu himself. Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 07:46

Dis mumu ddey find followers and friend, u'r oyo
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 07:55

THE GUY IS DESPARATE FOR FANS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
gentlelionfta
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 08:56

BLACKBERRY MAGIC KO........ANDROID MAGIC NI
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 09:01

PLS U FORGOT TO GIVE US UR BANK ACCT DETAILS........................LOL
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 09:17

iykmora wrote:
Lol @OP...you could have included ur house add and ur phone number, ur gbogbo ero for us to undastnd what a desperado you are. So early in this mornin, na him person dey mumu himself. Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!
hahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-05-30, 10:47

give me your ATM pin let me add you.
Back to top Go down
Nzetex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 13:25

I hv like u on facebook, nd follow u too on twitter also send request on bb, so what next
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 14:19

tommyking wrote:
What Of Those That Dont Have BB How Will They Ping U?
I wonder oh...!
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 14:27

What of those that has no twitter or don't do FB - What will they do?
Back to top Go down
22pac
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 15:51

Son of a bitch
Back to top Go down
kele9ice
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 17:24

Guy so this your cheat dey work for all network?..e make sence die...and u come dey say others dey collect money but u go drop am free..but the many terms(like face book,add for bb and others)when u give come too much,i come prefer people when dey request money to dis ur style....e be like u wan get fans and followers pass wizkid and 2face..God go answer ur prayer,just pray make mtn,aitel,glo trace u with your bb pin and facebook I'd..then your face go dey all newspaper and webpages...then u go turn megastar...IDIOT
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 18:27

kele9ice wrote:
Guy so this your cheat dey work for all network?..e make sence die...and u come dey say others dey collect money but u go drop am free..but the many terms(like face book,add for bb and others)when u give come too much,i come prefer people when dey request money to dis ur style....e be like u wan get fans and followers pass wizkid and 2face..God go answer ur prayer,just pray make mtn,aitel,glo trace u with your bb pin and facebook I'd..then your face go dey all newspaper and webpages...then u go turn megastar...IDIOT
Lolzzz... The guy na funny dude sha!!
Back to top Go down
Dswil
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 18:34

guy why all the follow. me like me stuf? jst make it simple pin n get d demand cheat will like 2 go tru d process if ur d 1?
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 21:41

This guy is a real big coward!

Go teach ur mama how to hack CBN.

Idiota!
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-20, 22:49

Carry ur cheat dey do, We no need am here.
Back to top Go down
Biggstufffs
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-21, 00:15

Giv me ur home address mak i kom beat u die!
Back to top Go down
Biggstufffs
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-21, 00:20

JambQuestion wrote:

u don dey madt abi
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-21, 06:22

such an ostentious idea to get plenty of likes hahahahahahaahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Gee247
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-21, 14:17

Biggstufffs wrote:
JambQuestion wrote:

Fortunately, Nigerian Hackers have developed a Magic  Settings that enables you to access Internet on your Blackberry without spending a Dim!

u don dey madt abi
pls take it easy on this guy. He wanted much followers and didn't know how to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-21, 15:43

Gee247 wrote:
Biggstufffs wrote:
JambQuestion wrote:

u don dey madt abi
pls take it easy on this guy. He wanted much followers and didn't know how to go about it.
That did not give him the right to take us for fools!! Perhaps we should remind him of the cardinal rule of getting people to follow you... "If you have something important and worth listening to say, people will follow you" period!!
Back to top Go down
snipps
Amateur
Amateur
snipps

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-21, 17:33

do u knw d consequence of wot u just did now?
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-22, 10:27

Biggstufffs wrote:
Hahahahahahahaha, Funny Dudes...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-22, 11:40

U better look fƠ̴͡я̲̅ cora work if u wish to ve...i dnt know ΨђåƮ a species i can call u...
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-22, 11:46

smile2012 wrote:
U better look fƠ̴͡я̲̅ cora work if u wish to ve...i dnt know ΨђåƮ a species i can call u...
FaceBook and Twitter Followsapien! Lolzzz.
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-22, 13:52

dat is not possible oooo
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-23, 05:56

Na waoooo
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-23, 06:01

Dis guy look us like people make dem go fit deceive. Lol use the cheat alone.
Back to top Go down
skillin
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-23, 09:20

lol
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-23, 19:49

Biggstufffs wrote:
when u reach their leave him half alive pls
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-08-23, 21:30

snipps wrote:
do u knw d consequence of wot u just did now?
I dont think this thread is important to this GREAT HOUSE any way, moderators abi wetin una see.
Back to top Go down
dimixy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-12-31, 14:25

i dint blame you dude poverty started frm ur generation jst tell us to gv u money
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2013-12-31, 14:27

Ikuna.... Ds guy dey lie die
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-01-01, 01:21

Wat's apunin here?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-01-01, 02:35

dimixy wrote:
i dint blame you dude poverty started frm ur generation jst tell us to gv u money
pls! Dnt use such language here
Back to top Go down
morakone
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-01-01, 03:33

ds guy don hear am with serious cursing
Back to top Go down
ABBAS NAQVI
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-01-01, 05:05

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

01/01/2014

ANY ONE GAME PLAY

NIGERIA+GHANA

[2] SURE

[35 ]=[45 ]=[53 ]=[ 54]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

CLICK LINK AND WATCH GAME

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
siffy17
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-03-26, 16:32

Pls my guy I ve send ur request please accept so u can help me out with the settings. Thanks
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-03-27, 05:30

Screw u jackass.i do al those things just for free stuff.kiss all 9jatc guys asses
Back to top Go down
tinsgbo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-03-27, 15:07

madness ni
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty2014-03-27, 17:35

dimixy wrote:
i like that man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS   HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE WITHOUT BIS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next