Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders

Go down 
+21
omaba1
domsata
toyin4520
whizkidme2002
action
Americas_man
billybmr
mayo4gem
excellency
Precious4luv
Hussein53
Okoegualek
John bull
louismikkyfun
Criss
bagrin
abou1
carbo
Enesmop
oriogu
25 posters
AuthorMessage
oriogu
Novice
Novice

where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty
PostSubject: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-07, 03:22

My great men i thank you people for solving my problems. i still want to ask another questions. 1 where is the reliable site i can get biss key?. 2 how can i put jsc and osn keys in strong decoder?. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Enesmop
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-27, 04:24

Pls what is bis code and how can i us it
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-27, 11:06

Some channels are encrypted with BISS which means Basic Interoperable Scrambling System. therefore only channels encrypted with BISS can be decrypted with a BISS code. for now these are the only channels with BISS code that u may need:

1) ZBC TV
Intelsat 10 at 68.5°E
3865 V 2315-3/4
SID:0001
Biss key:00 10 23 33 41 05 55 9B

2) RDV Eutelsat W4/W7 @ 36°
East 12437 H 23437-3/4 | Biss |
SID=1388 , V.PID= 138A
Key: 00 01 48 49 00 01 48 49

YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NB: YOU CAN'T unlock dstv, mytv, hitv channels with BISS code because they are encrypted with different systems of encryption such as CONAX, IRDERTO,VIACESS, NAGRAVISION just to name a few, which require a card for decryption or card sharing or use of a dongle device to unlock these channels.

How to insert BISS codes on strong decoder visit the thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-27, 12:14

chairman gud job.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
bagrin
Senior
Senior
bagrin

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-27, 12:19

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-29, 08:01

Thnx bros 4 de gud explaination.
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-31, 08:22

Ma bros can u explain hw 2 input code into cryptwork, viaacess, irdeto.
Back to top Go down
bagrin
Senior
Senior
bagrin

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-05-31, 12:55

THANX U BROS
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-03, 01:12

carbo i know of somebody watching full dstv channel for free
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-03, 07:22

louismikkyfun wrote:

wat decoder is he using?
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-03, 07:29

there are other ways to decrypt channels without necessarily using BISS Codes. there is no frequency through which Dstv broadcast channels encrypted with BISS. there4 u can never use a Biss code to decrypt a DSTV channel.
you can only do that by use of a dongle or by card sharing.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-03, 08:02

louismikkyfun wrote:
that's the work of dongle
Back to top Go down
bagrin
Senior
Senior
bagrin

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-03, 15:53

great
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-03, 22:04

John bull wrote:
louismikkyfun wrote:
that's the work of dongle
how much is dongle? where can i get it?
Back to top Go down
bagrin
Senior
Senior
bagrin

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-04, 00:11

BUT whre can we get dongle
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-04, 05:40

pls help us and let us know how to get it
Back to top Go down
bagrin
Senior
Senior
bagrin

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-04, 06:34

pls we realy nneed ham
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-05, 02:26

Tnks all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-08, 00:22

how can i get dongle pls ... a friend of mine says dat it being suply by chines ppl,
pls help
Back to top Go down
Hussein53
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-19, 16:35

how can i watch etv on MYTV it is not showing any longer
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-27, 15:03

How can i get a dongle, please link me if you know any where. i really need it.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-27, 15:14

please someone help me out from paying huge money just to watch dstv, hitv, ctl, and mytv. i need solution on this issues.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-27, 15:19

Is there no moderator online, please help me and send it through my email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
excellency
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-27, 21:25

e.tv is not working on mytv so is there anyway to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-28, 09:30

Oh plz ma brodas help us 2 get dis dongle.
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-28, 14:28

with ur 25k u can get urs
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-06-28, 17:28

If u are interested in d dongle contact me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 08083309492
Back to top Go down
billybmr
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-09-01, 22:08

pls help me i want 2 knw how 2 put nagravision keys
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-09-02, 00:26

billybmr wrote:
pls help me i want 2 knw how 2 put nagravision keys
My broda, bliss key are for small/wannabe providers like RDV and not for serious providers. In-facts it is old skool. Whats in vogue is sharing via internet or satellite.

Avatar shares via satellite as its cheaper for tight budget users and very common. While dreambox uses internet which you get to buy router, 3G modem or equivalent and internet acess too and for very serious users. Dreambox shares via internet.
Back to top Go down
action
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-09-29, 16:13

please i am using strong model 4650
and is not working with my dstv smartcard,
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2011-09-29, 18:18

action wrote:
please i am using strong model 4650
and is not working with my dstv smartcard,

there are no upgrades for your old decoder.try getting a newer one like d 4663 (8k) or 4669 (12k)
Back to top Go down
toyin4520
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2012-09-05, 17:11

please,
can anyone help with the biss key for Jesus is Lord TV on Intelsat 7/10 68.5
Back to top Go down
domsata
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2013-01-30, 16:26

my avarter is now prone to disappointing. i loose nearly all this nations cup, but immediately after each one it resumes and begin to do it normal break and quench. how do i go about this?
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2013-01-30, 16:39

domsata wrote:
my avarter is now prone to disappointing. i loose nearly all this nations cup, but immediately after each one it resumes and begin to do it normal break and quench. how do i go about this?
wrong place
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2013-01-30, 16:45

domsata wrote:
wrong thread dude pour hot water on ur machine. or go to fta and enjoy unlimited afcon
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2013-01-30, 17:54

Best advicê öf thë month
Back to top Go down
Kingtobi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2013-01-30, 22:03

Searching for biss code is a wast of time and resourses so go get a dongle
Back to top Go down
Kingtobi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2013-01-30, 22:19

Searching for biss code is a wast of time and resourses so go get a dongle
Back to top Go down
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur
Ibaku

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2013-01-31, 02:10

toyin4520 wrote:
please,
can anyone help with the biss key for Jesus is Lord TV on Intelsat 7/10 68.5
None for now cos †ђε̲ one posted one time works no more.
Back to top Go down
latartade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2014-07-11, 19:26

Sorry can some1 help here to unlock tv3 on joytv. Am using strong 4669x11 pls I need step by step direction on how to operate with my remote control the code pls help. God bless u
Back to top Go down
latartade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty2014-07-11, 19:42

Sorry can some1 help me with bliss code here to unlock tv3 on joytv. Am using strong 4669x11 pls I need step by step direction on how to operate with my remote control the code pls help. God bless u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders   where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders Empty

Back to top Go down

where to get biss keys and how to put jsc and osn in strong decoders
Page 1 of 1