Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!

Go down 
+34
obenar
bazzikk
obonogwu
emmyart
sexxxsexxxy
abelite
justsatbiz
Scofield76
Kayodema
theloveth
Okoegualek
sunnydevess
spyling target
obodo
ancl
world richest
microsat
Patrick C Nwalie
smile2012
Olybra
Stevolat
Fred007
sunnyga
Hensonjohn
samdavton
stainlez
Honourable
wilnze
kazeem56
matoseyems
ikbright4real
Safex
Segzykay
Gmailer
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty
PostSubject: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 17:06

Daasat is to be encrypted on the 16/09/2013. That means we will not have free access to daarsat channels or W3C again. Where do we go from here peeps? Mytv down, NSS7 disappeared, and now Daarsat is going by mid september ............. What next my people?
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 17:10

We will manage our dear Multitv Atleast better than none
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 17:31

Segzykay wrote:
We will manage our dear Multitv Atleast better than none
Yes o
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 17:32

Bad news
Back to top Go down
matoseyems
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 17:49

Chinco shld do something to open them now, abi what are we buying dogs for
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/matoseyems
kazeem56
Senior
Senior
kazeem56

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:00

Na soo
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:03

I have done this thing for 3 of my colleagues assuring them of stability. Thank God I didn't collect a dim from 'em... It would have been catastrophic!
Back to top Go down
wilnze
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:12

lol
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:14

Gmailer wrote:
I have done this thing for 3 of my colleagues assuring them of stability. Thank God I didn't collect a dim from 'em... It would have been catastrophic!
U 4 buy anoda sim ni wen dey start calling u 24hrs. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:19

Any idea of d price & nature of their decoder?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:28

I saw it on live on AIT when dey broadcast Nigeria Vs Malawi. Na waoh! Man must find alternative ooooo!
Back to top Go down
samdavton
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:35

stainlez wrote:
I saw it on live on AIT when dey broadcast Nigeria Vs Malawi. Na waoh! Man must find alternative ooooo!
Daarsat is the hope of the common man, a place of succor to run to when Dogs are attacked. It is indeed a very bad news that it will be encrypted next week. Hmmmm, na wao!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 18:45

I am in love with Daarsat no be small mehn. Even my wife doesn't like Africa Magic Yoruba programs citing repeatition of programs. She loves faaji, yotomi and wap. We are gonna miss daarsat mehn!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 19:04

Gmailer wrote:
I am in love with Daarsat no be small mehn. Even my wife doesn't like Africa Magic Yoruba programs citing repeatition of programs. She loves faaji, yotomi and wap. We are gonna miss daarsat mehn!
The reverse is the case for ma wife oooo! When I tell her she replies " Se mo bayin wo faaji tele ni" meaning "did I ever join you in watching faaji before?" Different thought for different folks
Back to top Go down
Hensonjohn
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 19:26

I am going to miss daarsat, is my best alternative, we need to do something about it
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 19:27

I only hope they should live one AIT channel o!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 19:35

Save for the live matches, documentary, and movies on W4.... W3C server is the bomb for Nigerian Homes!
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 20:22

Pls how much is there subcrition?
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 20:24

Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 20:31

Fred007 wrote:
Meaning u have 2 get dia decoda
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 20:35

sunnyga wrote:
Wether dem encript them channels or not,na dem cup of tea be that jare. Their greed is preventing them from increasing their subscriber base. I remember when they came on board a few years ago, an average Nigerian could not afford their services. Their receivers alone was offered for between 30k & 50k not to talk of the monthly subscriptions. Yeye people!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-07, 21:52

Is there any wap tv on daarsat on amos ku...Gmailer answer Oº°˚˚°º...bcos Ω̴̩̩̩̥ø̲̣ wap tv on my own...A̶̲̥̅♏ using 90cm ãήϑ ku lnb...who owns orisun, nigerzie n wap tv on c-band...pls! Quick answer mr Gmailer or anyone....`»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​
Back to top Go down
Patrick C Nwalie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 00:50

Olybra wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
Wether dem encript them channels or not,na dem cup of tea be that jare. Their greed is preventing them from increasing their subscriber base. I remember when they came on board a few years ago, an average Nigerian could not afford their services. Their receivers alone was offered for between 30k & 50k not to talk of the monthly subscriptions. Yeye people!
Nna a, u're really annoyed with d high chief-Raymond Dokpesi. Easy o!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 05:18

smile2012 wrote:
Is there any wap tv on daarsat on amos ku...Gmailer answer Oº°˚˚°º...bcos Ω̴̩̩̩̥ø̲̣ wap tv on my own...A̶̲̥̅♏ using 90cm ãήϑ ku lnb...who owns orisun, nigerzie n wap tv on c-band...pls! Quick answer mr Gmailer or anyone....`»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣‎​
Bro there is WAP TV on Amos 5. It is called Wale Adenuga Production TV.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 06:00

Its not a big deal. I know its only those with 90cm dish and below that will be worried. MY 1.8m dish coupled with both ku & c band lnb is serving me with good FTA channels.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 06:31

Functional lik multi tv .is d only way 4ward for darsat..
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 07:25

world richest wrote:
Functional lik multi tv .is d only way 4ward for darsat..
Yes o - MultiTv; just thrills!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 07:43

Multitv Ko le da bi daarsat laelae!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 07:48

Whre is 9jacom sat1 nw? Abi o tun ti ku ni? Owo wogbo niye ke ow
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 11:04

Aku ojumo oooooooooo ore
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 12:56

Free things never last
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:04

Daasat pls dont go o bcos i dey gbadun u.
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:10

On a seriou note there channel is yet to give us wat we want am advicing them 2 add to there channel nd they should sell there smartcard so dat,we dat hav a strong decoder can pay nd watch there channel.pls tel them o
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:27

Fred007 wrote:
On a seriou note there channel is yet to give us  wat we want am advicing them 2 add to there channel nd they should sell there smartcard so dat,we dat hav a strong decoder can pay nd watch there channel.pls tel them o
Yea! dey should b careful of marrying dia smart wit dia decoda,so dat dey wont fall in2 d same pit as infinity tv
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:29

obodo wrote:
Aku ojumo oooooooooo ore
it's quite an age bro
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:40

They can go to hell for all I care! Afterall they duped me of my hard earned money all in the name of selling shares a few years back! Yeye people.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:44

sunnydevess wrote:
They can go to hell for all I care! Afterall they duped me of my hard earned money all in the name of selling shares a few years back! Yeye people.
eeyah! so u neva receive any dividence 4rm dem ni
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:54

Gmailer wrote:
Daasat is to be encrypted on the 16/09/2013. That means we will not have free access to daarsat channels or W3C again. Where do we go from here peeps? Mytv down, NSS7 disappeared, and now Daarsat is going by mid september ............. What next my people?

NA WAOOOOOOO,I BE DEY NJOY DIS SAT FOR FTA SHA,NWAY,THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY OUT.TIME TO SEARCH FOR BETA FTA
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 14:59

microsat wrote:
Its not a big deal. I know its only those with 90cm dish and below that will be worried. MY 1.8m dish coupled with both ku & c band lnb is serving me with good FTA channels.

ABEG TELL US ABOUT D KIND OF FTA U DEY NJOY ON UR 1.8M,TANKS
Back to top Go down
theloveth
Novice
Novice

Sex : malw

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 18:58

I thought the only own the TP of their few stations.How come they have to encrypt the whole W3C.So no RDV and others?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 19:06

theloveth wrote:
I thought the only own the TP of their few stations.How come they have to encrypt the whole W3C.So no RDV and others?
They can only encrypt their channels TPs
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 19:12

only thre channels nani
Back to top Go down
theloveth
Novice
Novice

Sex : malw

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-08, 19:23

tanks for the enlightenment boss gmailer n ancl
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-09, 06:53

waiting for that day to come
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-09, 14:51

na waaooo
Back to top Go down
samdavton
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-10, 19:49

Abegie! They should go ahead & encrypt their channels. Infinity, mytv, nss7/w all encrypted. We don die? We can't die bcos this fraudsters who have duped us before now want to dupe us again with a new name. Make dem no remind me of Hitv o. Can they maintain & sustain it?
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-16, 15:58

Situation report, no light at my end but as at 10am they were still on. How far now?
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-16, 16:28

IT SEEMS DAARSAT IS TRYING 2 TEST THEIR POPULARITY BY SENDING THEIR AGENTS 2 OPEN THIS THREAD; ABEG MAKE DEM PACK WELL! AS FAR AS DEVIL KINGDOM NEVER CLOSE SHOP & DOGS, CCCAM & THEIR BROTHERS STILL DEY, DAARSAT FIT GO GALILEA & WE WON'T BLINK PEKEM! INFINITY NEVER ENTER DUST BIN 4 WHERE WE DEY SINCE?
Back to top Go down
justsatbiz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-16, 21:14

can some please help me with daar frequency
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty2013-09-16, 22:18

Don't bother yourself about Daarsat anymore. Their channels are being locked now..... Faaji - no access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!   DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DAARSAT TO BE ENCRYPTED SOON!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next